All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm looking for a bye week filler and Lazartron sparked my interest. What is the news on Adams, Allison and MVS?
  3. Dropped a teammate of his on a bye to pick him up and hold him in case the trade rumor pans out. It's basically a lotto ticket. If the Pats do get him though...
  4. I just noticed that players in our league were adding IR,OUT, PUP players automatically into their IR spots without dropping anyone?! Has the yahoo default IR setting always been "Yes" I never changed that settings and would assume "No" would be default. Seems more fair?
  5. I have Will Barton and Shamat, I like this kids potential Esp on a Cavs rebuilding team. Going to pull the trigger. I appreciate your input thx you.
  6. I'd see if anyone planning for next year wants to take oladipo off your hands. Can even try including picks
  7. Interesting. I'm reading this thinking about if I want to waive Amendola to rent Lazard for the week.
  8. My hunch is that Garland will end up being the guy that produces a lot more but I'm still on the fence with this. WHIR.
  9. I would drop dunn for a big and trade another guard for another good big.
  10. Special Ed eh try for Klay or KD if not, Porter Jr, Barrett, Troy Brown, Shamet
  11. I'd say KAT, not injury prone, no weaknesses in his game
  12. Also Carson is seeing more targets this season. He had 24 total targets last season, while he already has 21 targets through 6 games this season. His expanded role in the passing game especially with Dissly out now, maybe we see a slight uptick in targets. Either way he's on track to have over 2x the targets and already has 2 receiving TDs (0 last season).
  13. The browns are 2-4, I’m thinking game script has a lot to do with his touches up to this point. I’m actually surprised he’s seen the amount of touches he has in some of these games. I think Hunt takes all of Hillards playing time and maybe 1 or 2 more carries. A smart organization with a good coach would run the offense around Chubb but when your always getting cute in the red zone and constantly trying to make mayfield a star I don’t believe Cleveland qualifies as one of those teams. Hunt will play but the browns don’t owe him anything, he was signed cause he was a huge discount and if he doesn’t produce instantly don’t be surprised if Chubb sees all the carries
  14. Ugly. Fullers playoffs schedule looks brutal. Woods reg Season schedule isn't nice. I could not decide, so I would check for whom I could get the better trade value and then do that trade and keep the other one.
  15. Today
  16. Don't know the size of your league and haven't checked the bye weeks, but I would do that.
  17. ESPN PPR League Robert Woods or Will Fuller now and ROS? Looking to trade one but not sure which to move. WHIR
  18. Drafted this is in mock draft. I was 8th in the draft. What do you think of pairing Dame with Drummond? 1. Damian Lillard (Por - PG) 2. Andre Drummond (Det - PF,C) 3. Buddy Hield (Sac - SG) 4. Clint Capela (Hou - PF,C) 5. Josh Richardson (Phi - SG,SF) 6. Montrezl Harrell (LAC - PF,C) 7. T.J. Warren (Ind - SF,PF)
  19. He scored a touchdown in the 2nd quarter. No one is saying he's going to get 20 touches right now but if healthy he'll get 12-15 which is good enough to start this week considering his ability and the opponent
  1. Load more activity