Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Draft Master Questions?Draft Master Questions? Check this first!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Draft Master

Draft Master

Superstar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:36 PM

Where do I get Draft Master?
Draft Master can be downloaded from http://draftmaster.rotoworld.com/nfl.

My league is a keeper league. Where do I input the keepers?
Keepers are managed by right-clicking on a player from the player pool (or any view that displays players), then click Add a keeper... -> {locate coach} -> {locate round:pick}

I set my league up on one computer, can I move it to another?
Yes.  Your league is stored in C:\Documents and Settings\{you}\dmnfl2011\leagues directory.  Just copy your league.xml file to the other computers C:\Documents and Settings\{you}\dmnfl2011\leagues directory.

I am behind a firewall, can I still get Live Updates?
[Yes.  You will have to configure Draft Master to use a proxy.  Click in the main menu: Window -> Settings -> Network

I am in the middle of a draft and a trade just occurred, what do I do?
You can execute trades by selecting all the players/picks (Hold down the Ctrl key) involved from the Draft board view.  Then right click -> Trade...

How do I sort the tables in my Draft Master?
All tables in Draft Master can be sorted by clicking on the column headers.  To reset the table sorting double click on a column header.  To add a column to the sort single click.

My shortcut does not launch Draft Master.  It says javaw.exe not found, or Launcher.jar not found.
Right click on the shortcut to Draft Master

Fully qualify the path to javaw.exe.  
On my box it is: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\javaw.exe
Also set the Start In to the location you installed  Draft Master.  On my box it is: C:\Program Files\Draft Master\Baseball 2009
Clicking on .jar
Open a file explorer to C:\Program Files\Draft Master\Football 2011 and double click on Launcher.jar
Command line:
Open a Dos Prompt.
CD to C:\Program Files\Draft Master\Football 2011
Run the command: java -jar Launcher.jar

How do I export the draft Results?
If you want to export the draft results click in the icon on the upper right hand side of the Draft Board, then click Export Table. All tables in Draft Master can be exported in this way.

I can not install Draft Master on my Apple?
    There are two downloads available:
  • Draft Master for Windows. (here)
    Click on the download link. After the download is complete run the installer and follow the instructions given.
  • Draft Master for other platforms including Apple and Linux. (here)
    Download the .zip file. After the download is complete unzip the archive to a folder named draftmaster. From the draftmaster folder execute java -Xmx64m -Xmx512m -jar Launcher.jar

Note: Java 1.6 or higher is required to run Draft Master.
    - http://blogs.sun.com...nally_available
Draft Master has been tested on the following platforms:

o Windows XP Home
  o Windows XP Professional
  o Windows Vista (details)
  o Windows Vista Business (details)
  o Ubuntu 8.04

Here is the solution I've discovered, and it's much easier than you think. If you're like me, you have a new 64-bit Macbook (Intel Core 2 Duo) which, for some reason, does not run the latest version of Java (1.6) in Leopard OS X.

1) Download and install the latest version of Java 1.6 here: http://support.apple...X_10_5_Update_4

2) After you install, go to Applications > Utilities > Java Preferences.

3) Under "Java Applications" and "Java Applet Plug-in", click and drag "Java SE 6 (64-bit)" to the top of the both lists.

4) Then, assuming you've already downloaded DraftMaster2011B.zip, run the command. Draft Master should install and run immediately.

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users