Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

DisplayFonts & Columns

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 longtimecommish

longtimecommish

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:31 PM

I use multiple monitor displays tied in with laptops and projectors at drafts.  I see that I am able to move the tabs separately to their own individual monitor for a much larger view.  Is there anyway users can control the fonts with the separate tabs?  Also, there needs to be more flexibility with controling the column sizes; some you can only go so far.  It should be whatever the user wants it to be.

#2 Draft Master

Draft Master

Superstar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:16 PM

View Postlongtimecommish, on Feb 27 2010, 06:31 PM, said:

I use multiple monitor displays tied in with laptops and projectors at drafts.  I see that I am able to move the tabs separately to their own individual monitor for a much larger view.  Is there anyway users can control the fonts with the separate tabs?  Also, there needs to be more flexibility with controling the column sizes; some you can only go so far.  It should be whatever the user wants it to be.

I agree, we will remove this constraint in a future update.  We will add your font request to the queue.

#3 longtimecommish

longtimecommish

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:59 PM

View PostDraft Master, on Feb 28 2010, 12:16 AM, said:

I agree, we will remove this constraint in a future update. We will add your font request to the queue.

Will the font request happen in an update soon?  My main purpose for the program is to use running a draft with projectors.  Current fonts are too small for a larger audience.  Thank you.

#4 longtimecommish

longtimecommish

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:52 PM

Is the user ability to control font sizes still in the que?  Thanks.

#5 longtimecommish

longtimecommish

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

I was looking at possibly returning to DM for my drafts/auctions for 2013.  Do users have the ability yet to control the font size for displays during live drafts?  Thank you.

#6 Draft Master

Draft Master

Superstar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

View Postlongtimecommish, on 02 January 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

I was looking at possibly returning to DM for my drafts/auctions for 2013.  Do users have the ability yet to control the font size for displays during live drafts?  Thank you.

Have you considered changing the resolution of the projector?