Legacy of Brutality

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Steelers/Pirates/
    Wizards/Chelsea FC/Team USA

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:19 AM

Maybe 1 of the Admins could help me out here...

I'm a newb. Always have used this site for my fantasy news. Just signed up to the forums.

I am under the impression that new users can not upload their own avatars...but can use the site's avatars under the 'Edit My Settings' tab. I tried that and do not see where I can add an avatar to my profile.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

2014 Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Keeper League 7by7 Categories(Defending Champ)

Keep 7 Players Each Season(No Keeper Limits)

Current Place- 1st

C- Wilin Rosario...1B- Matt Adams...2B- Daniel Murphy...SS- Troy Tulowitzki(K)...3B- Pedro Alvarez...OF- Andrew McCutchen(K)...OF- Yasiel Puig(K)...OF- George Springer...UTIL- Jean Segura(K)...UTIL- Corey Dickerson...BN- Brock Holt...BN- David Ortiz...DL- Carlos Gonzalez(K)  

SP- Adam Wainwright(K)...SP- Clayton Kershaw(K)...SP- Yu Darvish(K)...RP- Kenley Jansen...RP- Huston Street...P- Sean Doolittle...P- Chad Qualls...P- Jean Machi...BN- Mark Buehrle...BN- Masahiro Tanaka...BN- Jake Odorizzi...BN- Alex Cobb...BN- Joaquin Benoit

#2 Smokin' Youngsters

Smokin' Youngsters

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Rockets, OKC Thunder (NBA), Texans (NFL), Colorado Rockies (MLB)

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:45 AM

Hi Legacy -

I am new to the Rotoworld forums just like you... And you may find the following information useful. Hope this helps!

http://forums.rotowo...-image-changes/
Fantasy "Keeper" 10 Team ROTO League w/8x8 stats

C - A.J. Pierzynski
1B - Freddie Freeman
2B - Gordon Beckham
3B - Chase Headley
SS - Derek Jeter
OF - Carlos Gonzalez
OF - Mike Trout
OF - Giancarlo Stanton
UT -  Carlos Quentin
UT - Austin Jackson
BN - Josh Reddick
DL - Carl Crawford

SP - Clayton Kershaw, Stephen Strasburg, Ryan Vogelsong, Trevor Bauer, Ubaldo Jimenez, Clay Buchholz, Jarrod Parker

RP - Jonathan Papelbon, Sergio Romo, Jonny Venters, Huston Street, Addison Reed

#3 Legacy of Brutality

Legacy of Brutality

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:10 AM

Hi Legacy -

I am new to the Rotoworld forums just like you... And you may find the following information useful. Hope this helps!

Yeah...I already saw that thread...but that does not help or answer my question.

Current Place- 1st

C- Wilin Rosario...1B- Matt Adams...2B- Daniel Murphy...SS- Troy Tulowitzki(K)...3B- Pedro Alvarez...OF- Andrew McCutchen(K)...OF- Yasiel Puig(K)...OF- George Springer...UTIL- Jean Segura(K)...UTIL- Corey Dickerson...BN- Brock Holt...BN- David Ortiz...DL- Carlos Gonzalez(K)  

SP- Adam Wainwright(K)...SP- Clayton Kershaw(K)...SP- Yu Darvish(K)...RP- Kenley Jansen...RP- Huston Street...P- Sean Doolittle...P- Chad Qualls...P- Jean Machi...BN- Mark Buehrle...BN- Masahiro Tanaka...BN- Jake Odorizzi...BN- Alex Cobb...BN- Joaquin Benoit

#4 The Harsh

The Harsh

I like .webms.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

Hi Legacy -

Yeah...I already saw that thread...but that does not help or answer my question.

I'm not a new member, so I'm not if it's done the same way for you, but try the following steps:

1. Left-click on your name (LegacyOfBrutality) in the upper right hand corner, which should open up a drag-down menu.

2. Click on "My Profile."

3. Click on "Edit my Profile," a black box right above the user's account info box.

4. Under "General Account Settings," (it takes you there by default when you click "Edit my Profile) click on the first option, which is "Change your photo..."

5. At this point, you're taken to the Photo Editor, which is where you can change your avatar. To my understanding, members with less than an arbitrary amount of posts (50?) can only use default RotoWorld avatars.

Hope this helps,
Are the Rotoworld forums lagging for you? Please report the issue here: http://www.rotoworld.com/about/help.aspx. It's the best way to force a change!

#5 Legacy of Brutality

Legacy of Brutality

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

Hi Legacy -

I'm not a new member, so I'm not if it's done the same way for you, but try the following steps:

1. Left-click on your name (LegacyOfBrutality) in the upper right hand corner, which should open up a drag-down menu.

2. Click on "My Profile."

3. Click on "Edit my Profile," a black box right above the user's account info box.

4. Under "General Account Settings," (it takes you there by default when you click "Edit my Profile) click on the first option, which is "Change your photo..."

5. At this point, you're taken to the Photo Editor, which is where you can change your avatar. To my understanding, members with less than an arbitrary amount of posts (50?) can only use default RotoWorld avatars.

Hope this helps,

Thank You!

Current Place- 1st

#6 jericho2u

jericho2u

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:57 AM

I would like to add an avatar to my profile as well... one of the site's would be fine, but this is a pic of the screen that I get when I go to my profile editing page. I don't see where I can add a photo, etc... any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

http://img402.images...orldprofile.jpg
12 Team Y20 Pro 5X5 H2H League.
C-Yadier Molina
1B-Eric Hosmer
2B-Matt Carpenter
SS-Ian Desmond
3B-Adrian Beltre
OF-Carlos Gomez OF-Yasiel Puig OF-Nelson Cruz
UTIL-Chase Utley UTIL-Justin Morneau
Bench-Coco Crisp//Christian Yelich
NA-Gregory Polanco

SP-Masahiro Tanaka//Jered Weaver//CJ Wilson//Yovani Gallardo//Jesse Chavez//
//Nathan Eovaldi//Josh Beckett//Drew Pomeranz
RP-Jonathan Papelbon//Joakim Soria//Francisco Rodriguez//Matt Lindstrom
DL-CC Sabathia

#7 The Harsh

The Harsh

I like .webms.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:33 AM

Jericho,

Try clicking on your name (right above your blank avatar), and once you're on your profile page, hover your pointer over the blank avatar. A sign that says "Change" should become much more opaque. Just go from there.

Hope this helps,
Are the Rotoworld forums lagging for you? Please report the issue here: http://www.rotoworld.com/about/help.aspx. It's the best way to force a change!

#8 Milk Steak

Milk Steak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

Jericho,

Try clicking on your name (right above your blank avatar), and once you're on your profile page, hover your pointer over the blank avatar. A sign that says "Change" should become much more opaque. Just go from there.

Hope this helps,

I doesnt work for me.. I see nothing

#9 Team Blitz

Team Blitz

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

I know new members cannot upload avatars. But where do I find the gallery to chose a new avatar. I went under Control Panel and Settings. I see nothing that refers to it. Thanks!
QB(1) RB (2) WR (2) TE (1) Flex (1)

#10 Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,998 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

I know new members cannot upload avatars. But where do I find the gallery to chose a new avatar. I went under Control Panel and Settings. I see nothing that refers to it. Thanks!

Look for a "change photo" link.
"Give me a break, I'm a product of divorce!"

#11 BIGFOOT

BIGFOOT

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:01 AM

Hi.. I'm BIGFOOT

How do I get an avatar? It won't work

thanks.. BIGFOOT

0 user(s) are reading this topic