Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

Important Notice To Windows 7 / Java 7 Users.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 srepine

srepine

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

Just download this and very unhappy that you have choose to release a product that does not work. I would suggest that you find the fixes and get them released since most of us have drafts shortly.
  • ketoman1 likes this

#22 Draft Master

Draft Master

Superstar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

I apologize if this is clearly stated or a ridiculous question but does the Draft Master work with Mac? I appreciate your time & insight!

Yes, Try our platform independent distribution: Draft Master 2013A

Just download this and very unhappy that you have choose to release a product that does not work. I would suggest that you find the fixes and get them released since most of us have drafts shortly.

Can you describe what is not working for you? The more detail you provide the quicker we can get you up and running.

#23 enzomatrix

enzomatrix

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:59 PM

Since other apps on my computer are dependent on Java 7 to work, I unfortunately will not be able to downgrade. Just downloaded your app, though, and updater will download 4 updates then fail to install them. The ticker just sits at 0%.

#24 Draft Master

Draft Master

Superstar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

Try our platform independent distribution: Draft Master 2014A
  • Download
  • Unzip to desired location
  • Run DraftMaster.cmd

#25 joshyang82

joshyang82

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:47 PM

I have been using draft master for years however this year after recently getting a new computer I tried to download your most recent version and it is not working. The download attempted to dl Java then timeout bringing me to the java page to download java 7 which I did. After that I tried to reinstall and I got the error "cannot locate javaw.eve", tried reinstalling a few times with the same problem. Searched the forums and found this thread with the supposed fix. Downloaded that and it also does not work. Uninstalled Java 7 and downloaded Java 6 via the oracle website and I am getting the same problem. Is there some way to resolve this quickly I have drafts starting tomorrow.
  • Kidd_Deuce likes this

#26 Kidd_Deuce

Kidd_Deuce

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:08 AM

I am having the same issues as Josh. I tried installing the platform independent version as well but that gives me a launcher error message. I have used this program for several years, but ran into this same issue last year as well. Frustrating as first draft is tonight.

#27 BostonBob

BostonBob

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

I am having the same issues as Josh. I tried installing the platform independent version as well but that gives me a launcher error message. I have used this program for several years, but ran into this same issue last year as well. Frustrating as first draft is tonight.

Having the same issue...
14 Person H2H Category

C: M. Montero
1B: Morse, Lind
2B: Kinsler
SS: Rollins, Aybar
3B: Plouffe, Middlebrooks, Lowrie
LF: Quentin
CF: Kemp, Crisp
RF: Stanton*, Cruz

SP: Haren*, Lester, Dempster, Peavy, Scherzer, A. Sanchez, Hughes
RP: Nathan, Rodney, Betancourt, Casilla

#28 ketoman1

ketoman1

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:45 PM

All of the links to Draftmaster D and DraftmasterE start downloading the same DraftmasterA THAT DOESN'T WORK! Instead of doing research for my draft, I'm wasting time on your at this point useless program. Terribly dissapointing!

#29 Chad

Chad

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

I was getting the same error. I let windows find the java install. When it found it I had it update the shortcut and then it worked. For me Java was found here: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\. The full target for the desktop icon to run is: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaw.exe -Xmx64m -Xmx512m -jar Launcher.jar".

#30 DeezLeHeez

DeezLeHeez

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

What is the deal Draft master? I can't get the download to work. Keep getting this javaw.exe error. Please help ASAP. Draft coming up!

#31 rucknrun

rucknrun

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

It isn't working for me. All you need to do is point it to your java installation, but it still doesn't work. It doesn't save any of my changes. This thing this year is crap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users