Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo
- - - - -

Jeffery Taylor 2012-2013 Season Outlook

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 pduce242424

pduce242424

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

Looks like he's moved into the starting lineup, and has produced fairly well for a rookie in a couple of cats since doing so. He was known in college for his defense, and really improved his outside shooting at Vandy in his senior year. Should have some value in deep leagues in steals and 3's if he continues to get run. And someone has to score for Charlotte right??? Downside is that he's a poor rebounder from a F position.

#2 monkeyzonSteroids

monkeyzonSteroids

All-Time Great

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,852 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

Henderson is coming back soon so any value Taylor has right now will probably be squashed. And for the question about who is suppose to score for Charlotte? Kemba/Sessions/Mullens all comand double digit shot attempts and then you have MKG too, so Taylor is no more then a 4th/5th option right now. I'll stay away.

#3 the1gq2nvy

the1gq2nvy

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

his been doing pretty well lately, lotsa steals and decents pts. In yahoo he is sg/sf/pf eligible. Also heard the coach loves his defense. With way bobcats are playing he might even stick in starting line up. Stealth pick up.

12 team Head to Head Money league

PG- D. Will
G- K. Lowry
G - Isiah Thomas
SG- Jamal Crawford
SF- K. Korver
F- D. Gallonari
F- Ersan Illysova
PF- G. Monroe
C- Al Jefferson
C. Larry Sanders
Bn: M.Dunlevy, A. Stat, Hawes, Ginoboli

#4 pduce242424

pduce242424

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

Henderson is coming back soon so any value Taylor has right now will probably be squashed. And for the question about who is suppose to score for Charlotte? Kemba/Sessions/Mullens all comand double digit shot attempts and then you have MKG too, so Taylor is no more then a 4th/5th option right now. I'll stay away.

After last nights game, I say again...somebody has to score for Charlotte...right??? Unfortunately I agree that Henderson will push Taylor to obscurity, which is too bad cause he's one of the few bright spots on the team lately.

#5 monkeyzonSteroids

monkeyzonSteroids

All-Time Great

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,852 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

After last nights game, I say again...somebody has to score for Charlotte...right??? Unfortunately I agree that Henderson will push Taylor to obscurity, which is too bad cause he's one of the few bright spots on the team lately.

yea I like his game too, hes a very good defender and seems to be able to hit the 3 ball better then Henderson.

#6 angel187

angel187

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

Man...I so want to grab this guy from FA.
Any chance he continues to get 28-30 minutes when Henderson returns?
2 steals per game is huge.

Edited by angel187, 28 November 2012 - 11:52 AM.

10 Man league H2H 8 CAT

PG- Westbrook, Holiday, Nash,
SG- Kyle Lowry, Gerald Henderson, Sefolosha
SF- Kyle Korver, Trevor Ariza, Martell Webster, Parsons
PF- Carmello Anthony, Anthony Davis,
C- Al Jefferson, Joakim Noah,

#7 KeyWest

KeyWest

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

His production won't be that consistant when Gerald Henderson will be back at full speed. He'll be part of a rotation that includes Henderson, Gordon but also MKG since he can play both 2 and 3. But Mike Dunlap seem to trust his rookie a lot, so we might have a nice surprise here.

#8 angel187

angel187

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

His production won't be that consistant when Gerald Henderson will be back at full speed. He'll be part of a rotation that includes Henderson, Gordon but also MKG since he can play both 2 and 3. But Mike Dunlap seem to trust his rookie a lot, so we might have a nice surprise here.

I think im going to grab him and see how this all plays out. Mabye another injury can open the door wide open for Jeff.
10 Man league H2H 8 CAT

PG- Westbrook, Holiday, Nash,
SG- Kyle Lowry, Gerald Henderson, Sefolosha
SF- Kyle Korver, Trevor Ariza, Martell Webster, Parsons
PF- Carmello Anthony, Anthony Davis,
C- Al Jefferson, Joakim Noah,

#9 micyukcha

micyukcha

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts