Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

30-Team Dynasty League Openings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 prestonb1291

prestonb1291

Just Drafted

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:42 AM

Hey Everyone (I know it's generally frowned upon to post these here, but meh, here goes),

My 30-team dynasty has several openings heading into next season. The time to join is now as we have three weeks until offseason tasks officially begin. Features include realistic contracts, 50 man rosters (including minor leaguers), trading, releases, waivers, annual minor league draft, and much more. For all of the information, head on over to http://www.pbfantasy...l.proboards.com and email me at prestonb1291@yahoo.com if you're interested in joining!

#2 prestonb1291

prestonb1291

Just Drafted

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

Hey Everyone - we still have openings for those interested with the Cubs, Tigers, Brewers, Pirates, Twins, Mariners, Blue Jays.

A little bit more information:
- Head to head, 12 playoff teams
- Standard 6x6 scoring
- Start 8 hitters (C, 2 MI, 2 CI, 2 OF, UT), 8 pitchers, daily lineups
- League run on Fantrax; much better player database than CBS
- $20 buy-in per season, next season free for division winners, cash payouts to winner and runner-up

Hopefully that answers questions regarding scoring. For all information, please head on over to the board at pbfantasybaseball.proboards.com!

#3 prestonb1291

prestonb1291

Just Drafted

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

To everyone who has contacted me, thanks for the interest. At this point we are on the verge of being full, but I highly encourage anyone who is still interested to fill out a Waiting List Application in the event that a spot opens up, which can be found here: http://pbfantasybase...ead=3056&page=1

#4 rdk07

rdk07

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

I am interested and submitted waiting list app.