Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo
- - - - -

12.2.12 Cinncinati @ San Diego Game Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#21 sott3

sott3

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,762 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Another Chargers loss. Love it.

Team A - Yahoo Standard Scoring (4 pts per pass TD)
QB: M.Stafford, C.Palmer
RB: E.Lacy, D.Martin, M.Ingram, J.Starks, B.Oliver
WR: Julio Jones, E.Sanders, S.Smith Sr, E.Decker
TE: J.Witten, J.Reed
K: B.McManus
DST: Arizona

Team B - Yahoo Standard Scoring (6 pts per pass TD)
QB: C.Kaepernick
RB: M.Ball, T.Richardson, S.Ridley, B.Pierce, R.Hillman, B.Oliver
WR: D.Bryant, C.Patterson, M.Colston, K.Benjamin
TE: R.Gronkowski, H.Miller
K: S.Hauschka
DST: Streaming

#22 Tarheels_2433

Tarheels_2433

I'm the Looks, the Brains, & the Wildcard!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Looked like he had Gates(I think it was him) open down the middle for a TD...
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

#23 egomaniac247

egomaniac247

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,943 posts

THERE'S the turnover.

I love how they cut to showing RIvers and Norv and they have looks on their face like it's no big deal, status quo

#24 Robrain

Robrain

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,327 posts

i like how there going straight for TDs even though they had all downs and more than a minute left. Why not get some more yards, why try to punch it in from 20?

When you've got two 6'5" WR's and a 6'6" TE, spreading out the defense helps for that TD from a jump ball.
2014 Rotoworld Mock Draft Real League - 14-Team 0.5 PPR + ALL TDs = 6PTs:

_____STARTING LINEUP_______________.............._____BENCH_______________________
QB : Matthew Stafford.......(03.13)............. WR - Malcom Floyd.........(14.14)
RB1: Montee Ball............(01.13)............. WR - John Brown...........(UD.FA)
RB2: Arian Foster...........(01.11)............. WR - Cody Latimer.........(13.09)
WR1: Brian Quick............(14.08)............. RB - Toby Gerhart.........(02.02)
WR2: Allen Hurns............(UD.FA)............. RB - Bernard Pierce.......(07.14)
TE : Kyle Rudolph...........(06.02)............. RB - Latavius Murray......(13.12)
FLEX1: Justin Forsett.......(UD.FA)............. RB - Devonta Freeman......(09.01)
FLEX2: Steven Jackson.......(04.02)............. RB - CJ Anderson..........(09.11)

#25 RxD

RxD

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

i like how there going straight for TDs even though they had all downs and more than a minute left. Why not get some more yards, why try to punch it in from 20?

I was thinking the same thing. They could have gotten a first down but instead they decided to be heroes and toss it in the end zone every time. Stupid.

#26 pdog109

pdog109

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

When you've got two 6'5" WR's and a 6'6" TE, spreading out the defense helps for that TD from a jump ball.

lotta good that does when ur heaving it out of bounds or into defenders arms.

I was thinking the same thing. They could have gotten a first down but instead they decided to be heroes and toss it in the end zone every time. Stupid.

As the Norv turns.

Edited by pdog109, 02 December 2012 - 07:40 PM.

#27 CooL

CooL

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Another loss, what else is new? Not sure how Norv still has a job. I think at this point it must be because they don't want to pay the guy for doing nothing for the rest of the year. Make the guy work for his money, if you can call it that. (I'm assuming that his contract is guaranteed?)

#28 dzemens

dzemens

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,951 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

So if Norv was week to week, after the Ravens loss, then this one, does he last the whole year?
"To be the man, you gotta beat the man!"

#29 phizzics

phizzics

On the Ballot

• Moderators
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

So if Norv was week to week, after the Ravens loss, then this one, does he last the whole year?

I thought he was week to week after the Denver loss. I thought the Ravens debacle would ice him for sure. Then again, as a Charger fan, it's pretty surprising that he's lasted this many seasons. I thought his dismissal was a foregone conclusion after 2011/2012.

At this point I don't really care if they dismiss him now or sometime after January. They've got nothing to play for this season and they're going to have to rebuild anyway. Might as well let this run its course, hire a GM and let him select a coach. I think everyone's worst nightmare would be for them to leave Smith in place and hire a retread "name". Why do I have this nagging feeling that we have an AJ Smith/Andy Reid duo in our future?