Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo
- - - - -

SNF -- 12.02.12 -- Philly Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys Game Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
265 replies to this topic

#261 CooL

CooL

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

Hoping that Bryce Brown is this year's Billy Volek and keeps the points coming. McCoy in stage 2 of concussion testing. Hope he stays out another several weeks...

Dez Bryant is finally getting it together. Only 6 catches but 2 scores, so that's good enough for me! Is he drafted as a top 5 WR next year? I think so.

The obligatory shots of the beautiful Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders... keep 'em coming.
The maddening multiple cuts to Cameron Romo? I can do without. Why is her reaction so important? Where's Dez's mom celebrating her son's touchdowns? Where's Demarco Murray's family cheering him on in his first game back from injury? I get it, she's the QB's wife, she's sort of pretty, but I just don't care. If the Cowboys lose the next home game and she's on tv, does it become a Jessica Simpson kind of curse?

#262 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:13 AM

Hoping that Bryce Brown is this year's Billy Volek and keeps the points coming. McCoy in stage 2 of concussion testing. Hope he stays out another several weeks...

Dez Bryant is finally getting it together. Only 6 catches but 2 scores, so that's good enough for me! Is he drafted as a top 5 WR next year? I think so.

The obligatory shots of the beautiful Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders... keep 'em coming.
The maddening multiple cuts to Cameron Romo? I can do without. Why is her reaction so important? Where's Dez's mom celebrating her son's touchdowns? Where's Demarco Murray's family cheering him on in his first game back from injury? I get it, she's the QB's wife, she's sort of pretty, but I just don't care. If the Cowboys lose the next home game and she's on tv, does it become a Jessica Simpson kind of curse?

why would dez's mom cheer on the son that beat her
[size=5]Die hard Ny Giants fan and Ny Knicks fan [/size]

"What do we need anybody for? We have Victor Cruz.”
-Coach Tom Coughlin

NFL Favorite Players; Victor Cruz and Cj Spiller
NBA favorite players: Carmelo Anthony(of course) and Damian Lillard (better than Kyrie when its all said and done), Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Greek Freak

President of Matt Harvey Fan club(get well soon) and now an official MANBEARPUIG member Tee shirts coming soon

#RealDealWheeler

#263 CooL

CooL

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

I'm being sarcastic. I'm just annoyed that the NBC cameraman and the guy calling the shots in the trailer seem to have an obsession with Candice Romo simply because she's somewhat pretty. And why is it only the QB's spouse that gets to sit in the box?

#264 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

I'm being sarcastic. I'm just annoyed that the NBC cameraman and the guy calling the shots in the trailer seem to have an obsession with Candice Romo simply because she's somewhat pretty. And why is it only the QB's spouse that gets to sit in the box?

dude why is this bothering you so much lol just enjoy the game. During times when that happens just google Demarco Murrays family and look at them
[size=5]Die hard Ny Giants fan and Ny Knicks fan [/size]

"What do we need anybody for? We have Victor Cruz.”
-Coach Tom Coughlin

NFL Favorite Players; Victor Cruz and Cj Spiller
NBA favorite players: Carmelo Anthony(of course) and Damian Lillard (better than Kyrie when its all said and done), Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Greek Freak

President of Matt Harvey Fan club(get well soon) and now an official MANBEARPUIG member Tee shirts coming soon

#RealDealWheeler

#265 Frankski

Frankski

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

What happened to Dallas' defense? I mean jeez!

#266 dzemens

dzemens

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,997 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

What happened to Dallas' defense? I mean jeez!

Injuries.
"To be the man, you gotta beat the man!"