Jump to content

Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

SNF -- 12.02.12 -- Philly Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys Game ThreadTwo Head Coaches Facing the Abyss


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
265 replies to this topic

#41 mikeross

mikeross

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

need a big game from Brown and Romo, so hoping Brown can keep this up, Eagles take a lead and Romo is forced to pass
12-team, .5pt PPR (12-2, in championship)

QB: P Manning, R Fitzpatrick
RB: A Morris, E Lacy, A Brown, R Helu
WR: C Johnson, A Green, J Nelson, D Amendola
TE: J Cameron
K: D Carpenter
D/ST: Titans

#42 dudeondacouch

dudeondacouch

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NoVA

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

did rogers-cromartie just claim... his elementary school???
16-Team, PPR, 5pt Passing TDs, 0.1pt Rushing Att., Start --- QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF

2013 LEAGUE CHAMPION

QB ---- Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins
RB ---- Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, Jordan Todman, Joique Bell, Andre Brown
WR---- Pierre Garcon, TY Hilton, Harry Douglas, Andre Caldwell

TE----- Ryan Griffin, Mercedes Lewis
K ------ Steven Hauschka
DEF--- Jacksonville, New England

#43 dudeondacouch

dudeondacouch

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NoVA

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

glad i sat luck for romo this week. :angry:
16-Team, PPR, 5pt Passing TDs, 0.1pt Rushing Att., Start --- QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF

2013 LEAGUE CHAMPION

QB ---- Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins
RB ---- Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, Jordan Todman, Joique Bell, Andre Brown
WR---- Pierre Garcon, TY Hilton, Harry Douglas, Andre Caldwell

TE----- Ryan Griffin, Mercedes Lewis
K ------ Steven Hauschka
DEF--- Jacksonville, New England

#44 nb009

nb009

    On the Ballot

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Murray already chatting with trainers

#45 SurlyRobot

SurlyRobot

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

View Postdudeondacouch, on 02 December 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

did rogers-cromartie just claim... his elementary school???
I think he did but then he backed it up with a nice pass breakup.  Was Ogletree trying to trip him afterwards or what was that?

#46 MeisterT

MeisterT

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:upstate NY

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

it feels like Dallas have only had 3 TEs my entire life, Doug Cosbie, Jay Novacek, and Witten.
"It's the learning f------ nothing that keeps me young." - Al Swearengen

#47 willwc

willwc

    Triple-A

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

if bob ryan had anything between his ears he would have a safety spy on brown at all times, good for my fantasy team that he doesn't

#48 lavaman

lavaman

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,069 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

View PostMeisterT, on 02 December 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

it feels like Dallas have only had 3 TEs my entire life, Doug Cosbie, Jay Novacek, and Witten.

I know, right!
NL Only 3-Keeper $ League (2013 runner-up):
SP Kershaw, 1B Freeman, OF CarGo

AL Only 3-Keeper $ League (2012, 2013 Champion):
SP Verlander, 3B Miggy, OF Bautista


PPR 3-keeper league
Cam, Foster, JJ, Jefferey

#49 dzemens

dzemens

    All-Time Great

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,000 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Mitten

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

View Postlavaman, on 02 December 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

View PostMeisterT, on 02 December 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

it feels like Dallas have only had 3 TEs my entire life, Doug Cosbie, Jay Novacek, and Witten.

I know, right!

How can you forget about Dave Lafleur?
"Everyone's gotta price.  Everyone's gonna pay!"

#50 nb009

nb009

    On the Ballot

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

Wow, Dallas isn't holding back on Murray. Either their line improved, the Eagles line sucks, or Murray is significantly superior to Jones.

#51 tbonuss

tbonuss

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

View Postdzemens, on 02 December 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

View Postlavaman, on 02 December 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

View PostMeisterT, on 02 December 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

it feels like Dallas have only had 3 TEs my entire life, Doug Cosbie, Jay Novacek, and Witten.

I know, right!

How can you forget about Dave Lafleur?

Ditka.
Chud Bucket Free Agents
10 Team 1.0 PPR

QB: Phillip Rivers
RB1: Jamaal Charles
RB2: Frank Gore
RB/WR/TE: Knowshon Moreno
WR1: Antonio Brown
WR2: Josh Gordon
TE: Jordan Cameron
D/ST: Who are the "Chefs"
K: Justin Tucker

Bench:
DEF: CIN
RB: Andre Brown / Le'Veon Bell / Montee Ball / Joique Bell
WR: Keenan Allen / Harry Douglas

#52 dzemens

dzemens

    All-Time Great

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,000 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Mitten

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

I cant stress enough how much Doug Free sucks. If DAL doesnt start keeping a back or TE in, they have no chance this game.
"Everyone's gotta price.  Everyone's gonna pay!"

#53 Robrain

Robrain

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,287 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

View Postnb009, on 02 December 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

Wow, Dallas isn't holding back on Murray. Either their line improved, the Eagles line sucks, or Murray is significantly superior to Jones.

This was a question for you?????

View PostHolben, on 20 July 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

Jackie Battle...Better than Chris Johnson...

Rotoworld Mock Draft Real League - 12-Team PPR (Teamname: "Maniac Allstars"):
QB: Andrew Luck
WR1: Calvin Johnson - WR2: Torrey Smith - Bench: Josh Gordon, Chris Givens, Ryan Broyles
RB1: Mikel LeShoure - RB2: Dexter McCluster - Bench: Montario Hardesty, Kevin Smith
TE: Dennis Pitta
FLEX: Tony Gonzalez
K: Greg Zuerlein

#54 lavaman

lavaman

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,069 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Romo holding onto the ball too long. That's why you get sacked knucklehead.
NL Only 3-Keeper $ League (2013 runner-up):
SP Kershaw, 1B Freeman, OF CarGo

AL Only 3-Keeper $ League (2012, 2013 Champion):
SP Verlander, 3B Miggy, OF Bautista


PPR 3-keeper league
Cam, Foster, JJ, Jefferey

#55 CitizenJ

CitizenJ

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,466 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Los Angeles

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

Man, its great seeing murray do this the week before playoffs. Just stay healthy buddy.
League 1 - 12 Team, PPR, Pass TD's = 6 points

QB:  T. Romo
RB:  R. Bush, E. Lacy, S. Vereen, J. Bell, J. Starks, T. Garheart
WR: D. Thomas, C. Shorts, P. Harvin, T. Williams, R. Cooper
TE:   J. Witten

K:  M. Crosby

DEF: Cardinals


League 2 - 10 Team, No PPR, Pass TD's = 4 points

QB:  N. Foles, M. Ryan

RB:  A. Peterson,  E. Lacy, S. Ridley, R. Matthews, S. Vereen
WR: A.J. Green, D. Bryant, L. Fitzgerald, A. Brown,
TE:  J. Reed, D. Walker

K:  G. Hartley

DEF: Browns


NFL Wins Pool - 10 Teams

Teams: Saints, Cowboys, Eagles


#56 lavaman

lavaman

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,069 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

View Postdzemens, on 02 December 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

I cant stress enough how much Doug Free sucks. If DAL doesnt start keeping a back or TE in, they have no chance this game.

Next year's draft they better pick all Offensive Linemen.
NL Only 3-Keeper $ League (2013 runner-up):
SP Kershaw, 1B Freeman, OF CarGo

AL Only 3-Keeper $ League (2012, 2013 Champion):
SP Verlander, 3B Miggy, OF Bautista


PPR 3-keeper league
Cam, Foster, JJ, Jefferey

#57 dzemens

dzemens

    All-Time Great

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,000 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Mitten

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

View Postlavaman, on 02 December 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

View Postdzemens, on 02 December 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

I cant stress enough how much Doug Free sucks. If DAL doesnt start keeping a back or TE in, they have no chance this game.

Next year's draft they better pick all Offensive Linemen.

Probably need to hire a real GM first. Romo held ball too long on the last one, but prior to that no chance. Step up in the pocket then get rid of it, dont wait!
"Everyone's gotta price.  Everyone's gonna pay!"

#58 lavaman

lavaman

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,069 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

View Postdzemens, on 02 December 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

View Postlavaman, on 02 December 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

View Postdzemens, on 02 December 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

I cant stress enough how much Doug Free sucks. If DAL doesnt start keeping a back or TE in, they have no chance this game.

Next year's draft they better pick all Offensive Linemen.

Probably need to hire a real GM first. Romo held ball too long on the last one, but prior to that no chance. Step up in the pocket then get rid of it, dont wait!

And a new Head Coach wouldn't hurt.  Not a Garrett fan.
NL Only 3-Keeper $ League (2013 runner-up):
SP Kershaw, 1B Freeman, OF CarGo

AL Only 3-Keeper $ League (2012, 2013 Champion):
SP Verlander, 3B Miggy, OF Bautista


PPR 3-keeper league
Cam, Foster, JJ, Jefferey

#59 dudeondacouch

dudeondacouch

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NoVA

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

andy reid looks like wilford brimley :lol:
16-Team, PPR, 5pt Passing TDs, 0.1pt Rushing Att., Start --- QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF

2013 LEAGUE CHAMPION

QB ---- Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins
RB ---- Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, Jordan Todman, Joique Bell, Andre Brown
WR---- Pierre Garcon, TY Hilton, Harry Douglas, Andre Caldwell

TE----- Ryan Griffin, Mercedes Lewis
K ------ Steven Hauschka
DEF--- Jacksonville, New England

#60 Robrain

Robrain

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,287 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

View Postdudeondacouch, on 02 December 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

andy reid looks like wilford brimley :lol:

http://www.i-mockery...mhacks/wilford/

View PostHolben, on 20 July 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

Jackie Battle...Better than Chris Johnson...

Rotoworld Mock Draft Real League - 12-Team PPR (Teamname: "Maniac Allstars"):
QB: Andrew Luck
WR1: Calvin Johnson - WR2: Torrey Smith - Bench: Josh Gordon, Chris Givens, Ryan Broyles
RB1: Mikel LeShoure - RB2: Dexter McCluster - Bench: Montario Hardesty, Kevin Smith
TE: Dennis Pitta
FLEX: Tony Gonzalez
K: Greg Zuerlein