Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

Draft/Trade Style Fantasy Soccer Leagues....Finally

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 ZBGooner

ZBGooner

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

Hey everyone,

So the fantasy sports site Fantrax now has leagues for the EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, MLS, and Ligue 1 that are fully customizable and function just like fantasy football or baseball leagues do with drafts, trades, free agents, head-to-head matchups, playoffs, and all that good stuff. Leagues can be any size, you can do roto-style, head-to-head formats, or points-based. It's almost identical to their other sports fantasy leagues if you're familiar with those.

I know it's late in the season now but I've started one of these with my friends and they are a lot of fun to play. If anyone is interested in getting a league started, e-mail me at zblanke@gmail.com or reply in this thread. This is their first year so it's still in testing and a little rough around the edges but I've worked out scoring systems and league formats that seem to work great and make for competitive leagues.

If you're at all like me and were waiting for a decent fantasy soccer league that wasn't just a salary-based game where you can only make one change a week, then join one of these leagues.

Let me know if you're interested.