Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

AWESOME MOMENTS THREAD 2012-2013

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 jteezy

jteezy

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

I saw a venting thread which showed everyone venting their frustrations out on players and stuff, I thought that was awesome, but I didn't see any threads on awesome moments that have happened to you this season ie. picking someone awesome off the waiver wire, or someone just goes beast mode for your team for a night (they're usually only stuck to individual player threads). SO I wanted to hear your awesome moments (can be anything) that's happening this season to you.

Hopefully this will pick up. I like the positivity.

For me one awesome moment, though it may be small was me being able to pick up Larry Sanders AFTER he was dropped cause he was slumping. The next day he goes and gets that triple double. : D

ANDDD the early return of KLOVE so awesome!
12 team roto 8 cat
PG Kyle Lowry
SG Bradley Beal
G Kevin Martin
SF Nicolas Batum
PF Miles Plumlee
F Kyle Korver
C Brook Lopez
C Kevin Love
UTL Tony Parker
UTL Steve Blake
BN Danny Green
BN Martell Webster
BN Tobias Harris

#2 Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,990 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

View Postjteezy, on 08 December 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

I saw a venting thread which showed everyone venting their frustrations out on players and stuff, I thought that was awesome, but I didn't see any threads on awesome moments that have happened to you this season ie. picking someone awesome off the waiver wire, or someone just goes beast mode for your team for a night (they're usually only stuck to individual player threads). SO I wanted to hear your awesome moments (can be anything) that's happening this season to you.

Hopefully this will pick up. I like the positivity.

For me one awesome moment, though it may be small was me being able to pick up Larry Sanders AFTER he was dropped cause he was slumping. The next day he goes and gets that triple double. : D

ANDDD the early return of KLOVE so awesome!

We actually do have these threads and I like the positivity as well.  For your review:

Celebration Thread
Cool Stories Thread

Please use liberally.....
"Give me a break, I'm a product of divorce!"