Potentially, yes Pau's value would sky rocket if he goes to the Rapz. He would be the #1 option on offense & would give you great rebounding numbers. However, Kupchak still wants to see Pau play with Nash before making any decisions about trading him. There is a potential that they might not trade him after all (remember Pau has been rumored in trades before but never transpired). The Bargs/Pau trade however is legit.
If I were the other guy, I would hold on to Noah for now as he is playing great & wait until Bargnani (injured as well) & Pau are both healthy playing again, and see if the deal would still be alive by then.
So in other words, if I were you, I would go for it!
Edited by WeNotMe, 11 December 2012 - 02:09 PM.