Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

Clay Harbor 2013 Season OutlookHas some potential to help those in need for tight end

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 mrfrood

mrfrood

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

I was looking at Nick Foles game log and it seems like he likes throwing to his tight ends. Clay had a great game once Celek went down. I think Celek is out this week. Bengals give up a good amount of points to tight ends. I do not like that the game is Thursday but I am contemplating playing him this week.

#2 nonstopfan

nonstopfan

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

over Virgil Green

#3 mike9999

mike9999

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

He caught all 6 of his targets this week including a touchdown this week after Celek went down. Could be a viable option off the waiver wire for those who are desperate. Foles looks to be trying to find his TE over the last couple of weeks. Celek had 8 targets the week before. Although I am going to be targeting Scheffler first.

#4 mrfrood

mrfrood

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

View Postmike9999, on 11 December 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

He caught all 6 of his targets this week including a touchdown this week after Celek went down. Could be a viable option off the waiver wire for those who are desperate. Foles looks to be trying to find his TE over the last couple of weeks. Celek had 8 targets the week before. Although I am going to be targeting Scheffler first.

Also, Harbor got a few targets that week as well, so clearly Foles likes going to his tight ends. Also, maybe Harbor has a nice rapport with Foles since he probably practiced with the 2nd team squad throughout the year.

#5 munygon2

munygon2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

Seriously considering trying to pick this guy up and start him over Owen Daniels who has been MIA in recent weeks.  It certainly looks like he did well last week and had the game winning TD.  The Bengals should provide enough of a challenge to keep Philly throwing all game which would increase Harbor's potential for targets.  Who else is taking a gamble on this guy?

#6 justkash

justkash

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Im taking a gamble 2 nite with him, really no other options.  Lost gronk and just been filling the tight end spot with him out.   Harbor is a good receiver and with a marginal defense against te's, 11th in the league, standard scoring, im taking a chance especially after harbor filled in nicely with the game winning td with celek out.
C-  Mike Napoli
1B-  Miguel Cabrera
2B-  Robinson Cano
3B-  Adrian Beltre
SS- Elvis Andrus
OF-  Jay Bruce
OF-  Andre Either
OF-  Adam Dunn
U-   David Ortiz
SP-  Cole Hamels
SP-  Yovani Gallardo
SP-  Matt Cain
SP-  Matt Moore
SP-  Mat Latos
CL-  Aroldis Chapman
CL-  Kenley Jansen
Bench
1B- Mike Morse 1B/OF- Corey Hart OF- Desmond Jennings SP-Shaun Marcum SP- Josh Beckett

#7 webster slaughter

webster slaughter

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

Picked him up over Martellus Bennett this week.