Jump to content

Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

MNF: 12-17-12 -- New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans Game ThreadSanchize Meets the Lockers: God Help Us!


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
229 replies to this topic

#1 Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

    All-Time Great

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,785 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

Why is the NFL subjecting us to this travesty during the middle fantasy playoffs?  I ain't got the words.  Post em' and together we can get thru this.....maybe!
"Give me a break, I'm a product of divorce!"

*********

#2 Travdaddy10

Travdaddy10

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

I need Kenny Britt to score less than 6.8 points in a PPR league. For whatever reason I feel pretty good. These teams suck.
10 team - H2H Daily
C - Salvador Perez
1B - Votto
2B - Ackley
SS - Tulo
3B - Plouffe
OF1 - Trout
OF2 - Beltran
OF3 - Rios
DH - Hosmer
Bench - R. Zimmerman, LaRoche, Prado, Grady Sizemore, Byrd, Yan Gomes, K. Morales
SP1 - Fernandez
SP2 - Cueto
SP3 - Teheran
SP4 - Salazar
SP5 - Kluber
SP6 - A. Wood
SP7 - Pineda
RP1 - Soria RP2 - KRod
Bench - H. Alvarez, T. Ross, T. Walker, Bradley, Colon, Elias, Volquez, Bedard, DiceK, L. Hawkins, Alex Meyer, Koehler

#3 dzemens

dzemens

    All-Time Great

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,014 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

Mark Sanchez sucks.
"Everyone's gotta price.  Everyone's gonna pay!"

#4 Tarheels_2433

Tarheels_2433

    I'm the Looks, the Brains, & the Wildcard!

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,624 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

Let's close this thread and hope the game follows suit... :lol:
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

#5 baltimore_boy

baltimore_boy

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,485 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

Who else is hoping we get to witness a Sanchez famous butt fumble tonight? He's made it a few weeks without one, so he may just be due tonight.
Bring back Ray!

RotoJunction.com

#6 dzemens

dzemens

    All-Time Great

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,014 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 17 December 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

Who else is hoping we get to witness a Sanchez famous butt fumble tonight? He's made it a few weeks without one, so he may just be due tonight.

I would love it, as I missed the first one live
"Everyone's gotta price.  Everyone's gonna pay!"

#7 NYR Fan 116894

NYR Fan 116894

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

View Postdzemens, on 17 December 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 17 December 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

Who else is hoping we get to witness a Sanchez famous butt fumble tonight? He's made it a few weeks without one, so he may just be due tonight.

I would love it, as I missed the first one live

It was the funniest thing I've ever seen live during a football game.
Adam Brown (Fearless)=Hero. May you never be forgotten.

#8 NYR Fan 116894

NYR Fan 116894

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

I seriously don't understand how Jon Gruden could compliment about anything about either of these teams. But he'll find a way.

What do we think? 40 times Gruden compliments a player/coach tonight?

Edited by NYR Fan 116894, 17 December 2012 - 08:01 PM.

Adam Brown (Fearless)=Hero. May you never be forgotten.

#9 dzemens

dzemens

    All-Time Great

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,014 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostNYR Fan 116894, on 17 December 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

I seriously don't understand how Jon Gruden could compliment about anything about either of these teams. But he'll find a way.

What do we think? 40 times Gruden compliments a player/coach tonight?

40? Ill take the over hes brutal to listen to. I want someone to hire him, he cant be worse than Schwartz, maybe hed like to coach Stafford. Someone needs to start.
"Everyone's gotta price.  Everyone's gonna pay!"

#10 NYR Fan 116894

NYR Fan 116894

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

View Postdzemens, on 17 December 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

View PostNYR Fan 116894, on 17 December 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

I seriously don't understand how Jon Gruden could compliment about anything about either of these teams. But he'll find a way.

What do we think? 40 times Gruden compliments a player/coach tonight?

40? Ill take the over hes brutal to listen to. I want someone to hire him, he cant be worse than Schwartz, maybe hed like to coach Stafford. Someone needs to start.

I was thinking Gruden might have trouble complimenting these two horrible teams, but now that I think about it, he'll find a way.
Adam Brown (Fearless)=Hero. May you never be forgotten.

#11 Dez Bryants Mama

Dez Bryants Mama

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostTravdaddy10, on 17 December 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

I need Kenny Britt to score less than 6.8 points in a PPR league. For whatever reason I feel pretty good. These teams suck.

naw i doubt it, i see bout 2 catches 43 yards

#12 Travdaddy10

Travdaddy10

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

View PostDez Bryants Mama, on 17 December 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

View PostTravdaddy10, on 17 December 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

I need Kenny Britt to score less than 6.8 points in a PPR league. For whatever reason I feel pretty good. These teams suck.

naw i doubt it, i see bout 2 catches 43 yards

That's 6.3 points. I'll take it!
10 team - H2H Daily
C - Salvador Perez
1B - Votto
2B - Ackley
SS - Tulo
3B - Plouffe
OF1 - Trout
OF2 - Beltran
OF3 - Rios
DH - Hosmer
Bench - R. Zimmerman, LaRoche, Prado, Grady Sizemore, Byrd, Yan Gomes, K. Morales
SP1 - Fernandez
SP2 - Cueto
SP3 - Teheran
SP4 - Salazar
SP5 - Kluber
SP6 - A. Wood
SP7 - Pineda
RP1 - Soria RP2 - KRod
Bench - H. Alvarez, T. Ross, T. Walker, Bradley, Colon, Elias, Volquez, Bedard, DiceK, L. Hawkins, Alex Meyer, Koehler

#13 NYR Fan 116894

NYR Fan 116894

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

The fact that the Jets are actually still in playoff contention sickens me. If they indeed make the playoffs, I think I'll quit watching football.
Adam Brown (Fearless)=Hero. May you never be forgotten.

#14 NYR Fan 116894

NYR Fan 116894

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

Okay, that was over the top. Chris Johnson as one of the best of all time? Are you kidding me? I did not think Gruden could go that far.
Adam Brown (Fearless)=Hero. May you never be forgotten.

#15 chpatte4

chpatte4

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

Man tough crowd - I love Gruden & whats wrong with compliments? Sheesh.  He is absolutely better than Tony Kornheiser & god forbid Dennis Miller (although I do admit that's a very low bar)

#16 NYR Fan 116894

NYR Fan 116894

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

View Postchpatte4, on 17 December 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Man tough crowd - I love Gruden & whats wrong with compliments? Sheesh.  He is absolutely better than Tony Kornheiser & god forbid Dennis Miller (although I do admit that's a very low bar)

I just find it funny how often Gruden compliments a player/coach.
Adam Brown (Fearless)=Hero. May you never be forgotten.

#17 chpatte4

chpatte4

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostNYR Fan 116894, on 17 December 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

View Postchpatte4, on 17 December 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Man tough crowd - I love Gruden & whats wrong with compliments? Sheesh.  He is absolutely better than Tony Kornheiser & god forbid Dennis Miller (although I do admit that's a very low bar)

I just find it funny how often Gruden compliments a player/coach.

I mean I understand - he is overly smitten with EVERYONE, but in a world of constant negativity - at least from the media - I think he's somewhat refreshing...I digress

#18 NYR Fan 116894

NYR Fan 116894

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

Will we break 150 total passing yards combined from Locker and Sanchez?
Adam Brown (Fearless)=Hero. May you never be forgotten.

#19 chpatte4

chpatte4

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

From the sound of it - def doesn't sound like a packed house tonight in Nashville

#20 Tarheels_2433

Tarheels_2433

    I'm the Looks, the Brains, & the Wildcard!

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,624 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Nice option... :lol:
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."