Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

Jimmer Fredette 2012-2013 Season Outlook

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 elrey

elrey

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

He scored 22 points in 22 minutes tonight and is quietly having a good season so far for a guy playing 12 minutes a night if he plays at all. Averaging 7.6 points while shooting 46% and 39% from 3 while getting sporadic playing time might push Coach Smart to play him more often. What are the chances he gets an increased role as the season goes on? Since the Kings backcourt is such a logjam is there a chance JImmer gets traded to a team that might need a scoring punch off the bench? I think if he was given 6th man minutes he might become a top 10 6th man in the NBA.

#2 MJG44

MJG44

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

depends who u would drop him for/
12 team roto keeper (keep 8) (Runs), (H), (2B), (3B), (HR), (RBI), (SB),(BB),  (K), (AVG) --  (W),(L), (CG), (SHO),(SV), (BB),(K), (HLD),(ERA), (WHIP)
1B-Albert Pujols
2B-Dee Gordon
SS-Starlin Castro
3B-Pedro Alvarez
LF-Carlos Gonzalez
CF-Bryce Harper
RF-Yasiel Puig
UTIL-Albert Pujols
bench-Mark Trumbo, George Springer, Aaron Hill,Alex Guerrero,

SP-Madison Bumgarner, Mat Latos, Masahiro Tanaka, Gio Gonzalez, Zach Wheeler, Alex Wood, Taijuan Walker, Garrett Richards, Wily Peralta, Jesse Chavez
RP-Addison Reed, Casey Janssen, Neftali Feliz, Jonathan Broxton, Chris Perez

#3 dorsett33

dorsett33

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:31 AM

Id love to see Jimmer get consistent playing time.  He can score.  He reminds me of JJ Redick a bit.  If the Kings want to put people in the arena they will give Jimmer at least 20 minutes per game.  I can see his minutes increasing as the season goes on....either that or like you said, he gets traded to a team where he is a stud 6th man.  Buy low....

#4 ballsohard

ballsohard

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,433 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

Keith Smart: Who cares about defense?!

#5 basketfool

basketfool

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

With Thornton out for awhile n Evans still hurt, is Fredette the Kings new starting shooting guard?

#6 elrey

elrey

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:04 AM

View Postbasketfool, on 31 December 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

With Thornton out for awhile n Evans still hurt, is Fredette the Kings new starting shooting guard?

I think they'll probably play him as a sixth man and start Salmons at SG and Garcia at SF for now. His defense is not something that a team can hide for 30+ minutes. That being said he's been scoring and shooting well so far so he might be a good gamble off the wire if you need scoring and 3's.

#7 Tarheels_2433

Tarheels_2433

I'm the Looks, the Brains, & the Wildcard!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,624 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

Teach me how to...Jimmer?  :o :lol:

Posted Image
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."