Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

Dynasty league

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 adam2011

adam2011

Single-A

• Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

hey all

i see by the posts on the board that a few guys are looking for a league.i am as well and i may be willing to start one up..thinking 12 teams...$50 to join..held either on yahoo or cbssportsline..contracts..with a good minor league system..anyone interested in something like that let me know and maybe i can write up some rules over the next week or 2...

pete

#2 jdcurrier

jdcurrier

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

Pete,

I would be interested if you do start something up...just want to see the scoring, constitution, etc.

#3 adam2011

adam2011

Single-A

• Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

i will be writing the rules and such over the next week..if u have any ideas or thoughts let me know...also if you know anyone else looking for a league,let me know

pete

#4 Bill_Buckner

Bill_Buckner

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Pete, I would be interested if this is on yahoo. Email me: donnfos at gmail dot com

#5 rdk07

rdk07

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

I have some interest email me at rdk07@aol.com

#6 avswsop91

avswsop91

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

I might want to play Pete. If you still need owners send me over the info and I will look it over!

12 Team Dynasty, Head-to-Head Category League (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, Util, 7 P)

6x6 Each Categories (R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS, K, QS, W, SV, ERA, WHIP)

My Roster:

C - Travis d'Arnaud

1B - Paul Gouldschmidt

2B - Dee Gordon

3B - Todd Frazier

SS - (looking)

OF - Giancarlo Stanton, Jacoby Ellsbury, Yoenis Cespedes

UTIL - Edwin Encarnacion

Bench - Evan Longoria, Kole Calhoun, Lucas Duda, Mookie Betts, Rusney Castillo

SP - Stephen Strasburg, Madison Bumgarner, Sonny Gray, Alex Cobb, Jake Arrieta, Jacob deGrom, Mike Fiers, Carlos Carrasco

RP - Aroldis Chapman, David Robertson, Zach Britton, Dellin Betances

Prospects: N/A

DL - N/A

WON THE 2014 CHAMPIONSHIP!!

#7 KilledByKarma

KilledByKarma

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:50 AM

Hey Pete, I tried sending this through a PM but it didn't work for some reason. It said something about your messaging system not working.. I may be doing something wrong as I'm kind of new to the RW forums but this is the message I tried to send to you..

I seen your post about a Dynasty League. I am starting one this year and I just had a guy drop out at the last minute.. If it's something you'd be interested in let me know and we can talk things over some more…

Before I get into the details, I should tell you it is a free league. I'm fairly new to RW and I never really thought about money leagues but it's something I could see myself doing in the future.. So if payouts are a must then the rest of this message won't mean much.. But if your main goal is to find a league that's extremely tough and competitive, then we might be a good fit..

A little about what I'm looking for… The biggest thing is that for awhile now I've been very frustrated with being apart of leagues that have maybe 1-2 owners that are weak or average at best.. Guys that everyone else knows has zero chance of winning and they usually pick on these guys in trades.. Even worse is that it's acceptable by the commissioners, and hearing something like "well there's always going to be one". I've been looking to raise the overall level of play and that's why I've been working on this league for over a year now.. All but one of the owners I've known for at least 2 years now and some as long as 7 and this is easily the strongest group I've ever been apart of.. What I'm looking for in an owner is someone that knows their stuff, both with major leaguers and especially prospects, and someone that is looking for a league that will make them better based on the competition they are up against..

Now for the details:

12 Team H2H Dynasty League

Each Team will also have a 10 man minor league roster

7x7 Scoring: R, HR, RBI, SB, XBH, AVG, BB x W, QS, K, S, Hold, ERA, WHIP

MLB Roster (27 spots): C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, RF, OF, UTIL, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, B, B, B, B, B, B, DL, DL, DL

MiLB Roster (10): Any combination of position players and prospects.

The Drafts will be held via Message Board and the site we will use is a Yahoo Groups page.. I've done leagues/drafts on this site before and it works perfectly for this.

There's more rules and details that we can go over if you are interested. So let me know what you think and then we'll talk some more… Have a good one!

Eric

#8 louie10

louie10

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

12-team 7x7 keeper league hosted on ESPN.

Scoring will be Roto and the categories scored will be: BA / HR / R / RBI / SB / OPS / FPCT and ERA / K / WHIP / QS / K/9 / K:BB / SV+HD.

It is a snake draft (auto-random order) to be held on Sunday, March 3rd at 2 PM ET. Each team gets a 25-man roster.

At the end of the season you will be allowed to keep up to 9 players in exchange for a draft pick at the beginning of next season (ESPN's system does this automatically).

If you are interested in joining or if you have other questions please either comment or PM me.