Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo
- - - - -

12.27.12 -- TNT -- Thursday Night Games Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
103 replies to this topic

#1 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Dirks looks to come off the bench and provide a spark against Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka who look to keep the Thunder rolling. Key Matchup for this one Marion( a noted defensive guru) vs prolific scorer Kevin Durant

Then at 10:30, The Celtics head into Lob City to battle Blake Griffin (much talked about in Rotoworld forums :lol: ) and Chris Paul. Can Rajon Rondo lead the Celts to a defining win?

Key Matchup and im sure the best matchup in a long time: Chris Paul vs Rajon Rondo should be very fun to watch

Side note: Jamal Crawford please go off tonight :P

Hows that for an intro guys?
[size=5]Die hard Ny Giants fan and Ny Knicks fan [/size]

"What do we need anybody for? We have Victor Cruz.”
-Coach Tom Coughlin

NFL Favorite Players; Victor Cruz and Cj Spiller
NBA favorite players: Carmelo Anthony(of course) and Damian Lillard (better than Kyrie when its all said and done), Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Greek Freak

President of Matt Harvey Fan club(get well soon) and now an official MANBEARPUIG member Tee shirts coming soon

#RealDealWheeler

#2 Code of Hammurabi

Code of Hammurabi

All-Time Great

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,819 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

Discuss kiddies :lol:
EMBODYING & ADVOCATING FRIENDLY PHILOSOPHY SINCE 1978

#3 Code of Hammurabi

Code of Hammurabi

All-Time Great

• Established Members
  • 13,819 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

Who? :lol:

Dirks looks to come off the bench and provide a spark against Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka who look to keep the Thunder rolling. Key Matchup for this one Marion( a noted defensive guru) vs prolific scorer Kevin Durant

Then at 10:30, The Celtics head into Lob City to battle Blake Griffin (much talked about in Rotoworld forums :lol: ) and Chris Paul. Can Rajon Rondo lead the Celts to a defining win?

Edited by Code of Hammurabi, 27 December 2012 - 07:23 PM.

#4 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Who? :lol:

ive never heard of him :lol:

-Coach Tom Coughlin

NBA favorite players: Carmelo Anthony(of course) and Damian Lillard (better than Kyrie when its all said and done), Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Greek Freak

President of Matt Harvey Fan club(get well soon) and now an official MANBEARPUIG member Tee shirts coming soon

#RealDealWheeler

#5 keep it ONE hunnid

keep it ONE hunnid

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

i thought there was no games today...oh wow this what happens when you spend your whole day smoking weed.

#6 Code of Hammurabi

Code of Hammurabi

All-Time Great

• Established Members
  • 13,819 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

huh ????

i thought there was no games today...oh wow this what happens when you spend your whole day smoking weed.

#7 mbroo5880i

mbroo5880i

'07 It's Madness Champ

• Established Members
  • 5,216 posts

Magic says ShowTime is back in L.A. It's just the Clippers this time.

#8 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 6,119 posts

sit back and enjoy the show

-Coach Tom Coughlin

#RealDealWheeler

#9 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

Magic says ShowTime is back in L.A. It's just the Clippers this time.

i heard that too, i couldnt believe my ears when he said it

-Coach Tom Coughlin

#RealDealWheeler

#10 pfresh

pfresh

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

lol.

okc should take this game easily. but i hope dirk shows up and dallas beats okc.

NFL 2014 12-Team League    9th pick Overall Redraft     Record: 5-2        Going for the 3-Peat.. Going to be hard
QB: Aaron Rodgers
WR1: Vincent Jackson         WR2: Julian Edelman            WR3: Kelvin Benjamin
RB1: Demarco Murray          RB2: Zac Stacy
TE: Vernon Davis                      Defense: San Francisco, KC         Kicker: Parkey
Bench: Anquan Boldin, Mark Ingram, Owen Daniels, Branden Oliver, Tre Mason, Ryan Tannehill
NFL 2014 10-Team League    3rd pick Overall Redraft      Record: 4-3       Going for the Repeat
QB: Matt Ryan
WR1: Keenan Allen                  WR2: Victor Cruz  Emmanuel Sanders     WR3: Wes Welker   OBJ

RB1: Jamaal Charles              RB2: Montee Ball
TE: Greg Olsen                         Defense: Philadelphia                Kicker: Matt Prater
Bench: Ray Rice, Josh Gordon, Knowshon Moreno, Ronnie Hillman, Branden Oliver, Torrey Smith, Ryan Tannehill

#11 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

lol.

okc should take this game easily. but i hope dirk shows up and dallas beats okc.

i think it will be closer than you think. I can see Dirk having a signature game and taking down the Thunder. All depends on if Marion can contain Durant which i think he can to an extent

-Coach Tom Coughlin

#RealDealWheeler

#12 monkeyzonSteroids

monkeyzonSteroids

All-Time Great

• Established Members
  • 10,843 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

lol.

i think it will be closer than you think. I can see Dirk having a signature game and taking down the Thunder. All depends on if Marion can contain Durant which i think he can to an extent

nobody can contain Durant....Westbrook is going to go bonkers tonight with Dojo and Collision guarding him :lol:

#13 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

lol.

nobody can contain Durant....Westbrook is going to go bonkers tonight with Dojo and Collision guarding him :lol:

Westbrook is a chuck but he does get it done. I honestly think Marion can contain Durant somewhat

-Coach Tom Coughlin

#RealDealWheeler

#14 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

Looks like Marions on Ibaka

-Coach Tom Coughlin

#RealDealWheeler

#15 Straight Outta CPT

Straight Outta CPT

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

Wouldn't mind watching Marion contain Durant, but I'd rather see him get buckets.

#16 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 6,119 posts

interesting. putting dojo on Durant

-Coach Tom Coughlin

#RealDealWheeler

#17 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 6,119 posts

wow Marion is such a hard worker and i can see why he made it to the nba and had a succesful carrer despite that wierd shot

-Coach Tom Coughlin

#RealDealWheeler

#18 Tarheels_2433

Tarheels_2433

I'm the Looks, the Brains, & the Wildcard!

• Moderators
  • 8,768 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

Oh my...a guy as big as Durant should not be allowed to have a crossover like that... :o
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

#19 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

Collison going off, just what i needed. Westbrook hurt but seems fine

-Coach Tom Coughlin

#RealDealWheeler

#20 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

Told you. this game is going to be much closer than originally thought

-Coach Tom Coughlin

#RealDealWheeler