Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

2012/2013 NBA Overrated/Underrated Team

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#1 Jatlec26

Jatlec26

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

I'm going to categorize players by position similar to NBA's "All Rookie 1st Team" etc. I'm just listing 1 player per position, but will also give candidates instead of "2nd" and "3rd" team, etc. The degree of being overrated/underrated varies, but they are all overrated/underrated in my opinion. I'm not a fantasy "expert", and I'm definitely not getting paid for this. I'm just a huge NBA fan and fantasy player like the rest of you guys. I thought this would be an intersting thing to do. I really hope some of you like it.

These are just my opinions, and some people may disagree. I surely don't expect everyone to agree with these. Feel free to add players who are also overrated/underrated candidates because I will be leaving some out. Rankings posted are for 9cat average stats (FG% FT% 3PTM PTS REB AST STL BLK TO) as of DEC. 28th, 2012 and do not take punting strategies into account.

Jatlec26's 9cat, Overrated 1st Team
PG: Greivis Vasquez- Highly overrated for 9cat IMO. People act like he's valued way higher than he is. He gets way too much praise around here mainly because of assists.  But that's only 1 cat... On the season, he averages a 42%FG / .6 STL/ 3.4 TO a game. While he does dish out 8.6 AST a game, the .6 STL and 3.4 TO just doesn't sit right with me. His stats reflect on his 141st, 9cat ranking for the season. However, within the past 14 days, his output has dramatically increased and his 9cat ranking for the past 14 days is 58th! I personally, don't think he can keep up the production and I would attempt to sell high on him.

Other overrated 9cat PG candidates: Kyrie Irving- 46th, 9 cat rank . Jrue Holiday- 68th, 9 cat rank. These players are absolutely beast in 8 cat, but their 3.9 and 3.7 TO per game, respectively, kill their 9cat value. Just because these 2 players are on my overrated list does not man at all I think they suck or anything like that. I just think they are overrated 9cat players. People act like they are producing value which is higher than they really are.

SG: Brandon Knight- He's mostly a PG, but has SG eligibility. I still see him on 8,10,12 team 9cat rosters. Why...? He shoots a 40.3% FG at 11.9 attempts a game. He also posts ony .5 STLs a game, which is absolutely pathetic and turns the ball over 3.1 times a game. Yeah, he drains 1.9 3s a game, 14.2 PTS and 4.8 ASTs, but the negatives definitely outweight the positives... His stats reflect on his 9cat ranking, which is only 192nd. That's not far off from his 201st 9cat ranking from last year. It doesn't seem like things should get any better and I think he should be dropped from mostly all 8,10,12 team rosters.

Other overrated 9cat SG candidates: Rodney Stuckey- 178th, 9 cat rank. He's on the upswing, but still, 38.2 FG% at 10.6 shots a game and a pathetic .4 STLs a game. Dion Waiters- 195th, 9cat rank. 36.7 FG% at 14.7 shots a game... really?. Bradley Beal- 168th, 9cat rank. 35.5 FG% at 11.8 shots a game... really?.

SF: Josh Smith- Great player, but is currently fantasy overrated. A first round pick in many formats who is currently producing 83rd, 9cat value. He's shooting 51% at the free throw line with 4 attempts a game and has 2.9 TOs a game. He's putting up nice stats in other categories, but is currently underperforming. However, he put up 26th, 9cat value last season, so there is still hope for J Smoove. Just don't expect a turnaround, although it is possible.

Other overrated 9cat SF candidates: Andre Iguodala- 99th, 9cat rank. Mainly because of his FT% and TO. I personally wouldn't want to own any Denver player. Joe Johnson- 119th, 9cat value. Mainly because of his low FG% and STLs. However, it's possible he can turn things around with a new coach coming in.

PF: Luis Scola- I had a hard time picking this one. However, I eventually chose Scola. Yeah, he had some great games early on, but definitely cooled off. Add that to the unstable Suns rotation and Scola is somebody I wouldn't want to own. He's currently ranked with a 109th, 9 cat value, which isn't too bad, but I feel like he gets more praise than he deserves. I also think his production will decrease as the season goes by. His 9cat rank last year was 156th and I see it creeping towards there.

Other overrated 9cat PF candidates: Paul Millsap- 72nd 9cat rank. He could've replaced Scola for the crown, but I feel like he's more likely to turn things around and he doesn't get hype. He's almost averaging a whole less STL per game from last season and his minutes are down 3 per game as well. Hopefully, a trade can get him going. Pau Gasol- 96th, 9cat rank. He also couldve replaced Scola, but I feel he is more probable to turn things around. He was probably picked in the 2nd round of most drafts and is not living up to the draft spot. His stats are mostly down across the board from last year and I still see people rather having him than players who are ranked way higher than him.

C: Dwight howard- One of the most overrated fantasy players. Probably chosen in the 1st or 2nd round of your draft, Howard is ranked with 225th, 9 cat value. He has great FG%, REB, and BLKs with good PTS and STLs, but his crappy 51.2% FT at 10 attempts a game and 3.2 TO a game kill his value. Yeah, you can punt both those cats, but these rankings aren't based on that. His ranking from last year was 111st, 9 cat value, which still isn't worth his high ADP.

Other overrated 9cat C candidates: Omer Asik- 169th, 9 cat value. Double double machine, but he's basically a one trick pony. He'd be worth more if your in a league that counts double doubles. He shoots a 59.8 FT% at 4.5 attempts a game and turns the ball over 2.5 times a game. Kevin Love- 149th, 9 cat value. I really, really hate to put his name on here. I have him on two of my teams, but it's true. His %s are really down from the past 2 years where he was a top 5, 9cat player. He's shooting a pathetic 35.5 FG% at a whopping 16.5 times a game and is shooting 68.8 FT% at 8.3 times a game. Hopefully, it's only related to the hand he broke and the thumb injury he's currently dealing with. DeMarcus "Swine" Cousins- I like to call him "Swine" Cousins because he is like the swine flu to all fantasy teams. Always getting in trouble, missing random games, and doing dumb stuff. I'm glad I let people draft this malarb trash can in the earlier rounds. I was never a believer. His 41.4 FG% on 14.7 attempts, .6 BLKS a game, and 2.7 TO a game kills his value. However, he did put up 55th, 9cat value last year, so there is hope for him to turn it around. Just don't expect what you orinigally paid for. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I do not like Cousins at all. Greg Monroe- 113th, 9cat value. Monroe shows flashes of brilliance, but cannot keep steady production. His stats are simlar to his last years 37, 9cat rank, but his FG%, BLKs, and TO tank his value.

Jatlec26's 9cat, Underrated 1st team.
PG: Mike Conley: One of the most underrated 9cat players in my opinion. He's ranked with 29th, 9cat value and doesn't get enough praise. Solid stats across the board and puts up 2.4 STLs a game. Good for 2nd in the NBA. He was ranked 14th, 9cat value last year and I can see him achieving that again this year.

Other underrated 9cat PG candidates: Jason Kidd- He was putting up 20th, 9cat value even before Felton got injured and turned that into 15th with the one game he played with Felton injured. I remember seeing a thread titled "Vasquez vs. Kidd" and many people prefered Vasquez. That's madness. Although Kidd's stats might not jump out on anybody, his 2.2 3PTM, 1.9 STL .9 TO and 90.3 FT% (at a small clip) averages make him worth being owned in all 9cat leagues. Kemba Walker- 25th, 9cat ranking. He has improved dramatically from last year. He should be owned in all 9cat leagues. George Hill- 40th, 9 cat ranking. Solid stats across the board. If he had better FG%, AST, and STL, he'd be an elite PG. He should be owned in all 9cat leagues.

SG: Kyle Korver: I barely see him owned in any 9cat leagues... why? He never gets talked about. He has a 9cat ranking of 52nd. His value is mainly tied to his 2.5 3PTM and .8 TO averages. He won't hurt you anywhere and should be currently owned in most 9cat leagues.

Other underrated 9cat SG candidates: Kevin Martin- 28th, 9cat ranking. Solid FG% with an elite, NBA leading FT%. Also puts up 2.1 3PTM, 15.8 PTS and 1.4 TO averages. He should be owned in all 9cat leagues. Danny Green- Inconsistent with minutes and production, but he still is ranked with 61st, 9cat value. His value is mainly tied to his 2.2 3PTM and 1.1 TO averages. He should be owned in most 9cat leagues. Jason Richardson- Although the 76ers are crowded with swingmen, J Rich is still putting up 54th, 9cat value. He's oft injured, and has poor %s, but his value relies on his 2.0 3PTM, 1.5 STL and .8 TO averages. He should be owned in most 9cat leagues.

SF: Kawhi Leonard: He was really hyped before the season and still is, but people really underestimate his value. He's ranked with 24th, 9cat value. He has great %s, and a decent 1.1 3PTM and 1.7 TO averages, but his value mainly lies on his 2.3 STLs a game which is good for 3rd best in the NBA. He should be owned in all 9cat leagues.

Other underrated 9cat SF candidates: Metta World Peace- 30th, 9cat ranking. Decent stats across the board, but his 2.2 3PTM and 1.7 STLs a game really raise his value. If you aren't a believe, you better start believing. He should be owned in all 9cat leagues. Thaddeus Young- 37th, 9cat ranking. Great FG%, poor FT%, but his 1.7 STL, 1.0 BLK, 1.3 TO coupled with his good PTS and REB make him a must own player in all 9cat leagues. He doesn't get enough praise. Matt Barnes- 44th, 9cat ranking. With minutes on the low side, he is producing greatly. Good %s with 1.3 3PT, 1.3 STL, .9 BLK and 1.3 TO averages make him worthy of being owned in most 9cat leagues, at the moment. I don't think he can keep up his current production, but will be producing enough to still be owned.

PF: Ryan Anderson: Quietly putting up 18th, 9cat value, Anderson 3 point bomber. He doesn't get much hype, but his stats warrant it. His value mainly lies on his NBA leading 3.2 3PTM, 17.7 PTS, 6.8 REB, and 1.1 TO averages while shooting 90.9% from the charity stripe, although with only 1.6 attempts a game. His value should take a hit when Eric Gordon comes back, but he should still hold solid value.

Other underrated 9cat PF candidates: Chandler Parsons- More of a SF, but has PF eligibility. 43rd, 9cat ranking. Locked into a high minute workload, Parsons hasn't disappointed. Decent all around value with his PTS,REB,AST, STL, and good 3PTM. He should be owned in every 9cat league. David West- 62nd, 9cat value- Nothing crazy, but his above average FG%, PTS and REB hold most of his value. He should be owned in all 9cat leagues.

C:Al Jefferson: 19th, 9cat ranking. Perhaps the most boring fantasy player to own, slighlty underperforming his ADP, but he doesn't get anywhere the credit he deserves, fantasy wise. Solid %s, 16.3 PTS, 10.2 REB with .9 STL, 1.1 BLK, 1.3 TO averages, he doesn't hurt you anywhere at all as a big man. What else does he need to do? I realize his blocks are almost down 1 per game from last year where he was ranked 6th, 9cat value! But seriously, he's extremely undervalued around fantasy circles. A trade of him or Millsap could give Big Al the boost up to 1st round 9cat value again.

Other underrated 9cat C candidates: Robin Lopez- 39th, 9cat rank. He might look like a clown with his hairdo, but he's been absolutely solid so far. Great FG% and solid FT%/poor REB for a big, he gets 2.1 BLKs and 1.4 TO a game. I don't think he will keep up that production, but he should currently be owned in all 9cat leagues. Nikola Vucevic- 78th, 9cat value. With or without "Big Baby" Davis, Vucevic has been holding steady value in the 70s/80s. He virtually averages a double double with 1.1 BLKs and 1.7 TO a game. Great FG% and decent FT%, he doesn't really hurt you anywhere. He should be owned in all 9cat leagues.

#2 GREEN18

GREEN18

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

O.J. for underrated SG??  Look at his ADP
12 Team $ H2H  w/ Turnovers

Calderon, Hill
Oladipo, Sessions, Jack
Gay, Batum, Pierce
Dirk, Sullinger
M.Gasol, Favors, O'Quinn

#3 Jatlec26

Jatlec26

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Thanks for the reply. I didn't put Mayo up there because I don't think he is underrated. He definitely outperformed his ADP, but people are well aware of his value.

#4 Travis Burten

Travis Burten

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

Greg Monroe has turned into Kwame Brown. Actually, I think Brown might be better.

#5 Izanagi

Izanagi

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

Does vasquez's performance tonight change your outlook?
Still on on NFL boycott (6/28/13)

Saints,Pelicans,Sharks and Nationals Fan

#6 Jatlec26

Jatlec26

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Not really. He's had similar games like that and is currently on a hot streak. That was an amazing performance, nonetheless!

#7 Jatlec26

Jatlec26

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

View PostTravis Burten, on 28 December 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Greg Monroe has turned into Kwame Brown. Actually, I think Brown might be better.
Haha! I wouldn't go that far, but is definitely underperforming!

"Kwame Brown has small hands! He shouldn't be playing the game of basketball!" - Stephen A. Smith

I'm not sure if those were his exact words, but it was something like that. It was absolutely hilarious!

#8 NewatThis

NewatThis

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:45 AM

I love how. Grieves, Jsmoove, jrue , and cousins are all on this list .. None of them were my
Drafts but i made trades for them._.  Does that mean i go for Overrated players!  I just buy low on them!

Alsp you have forgetten about Blake Griffin for overrated .

Brook lopez is way underrated as well.

Edited by NewatThis, 29 December 2012 - 02:45 AM.

Rotisseri -10team league Categories :FGA,FGM,FTA,FTM,3PTM,PTS,OREB,DREB,REB,AST,ST,BLK,TO EJT[/font]

WEEK 9 : Rank  5,  25.5 Points back
WEEK 10: Rank 4, 10.5  Points back
WEEK 11: Rank 3,  9.0   Points back
WEEK 12: Rank 3,  7.0   Points back
WEEK 13: Rank 2,  1.0   Points back

WEEK 14: Rank 1,  3.0   Points ahead
WEEK 15: Rank 1,  2.0   Points ahead
WEEK 16: Rank ?,  ?.?   Points ?????

PG-Grieves Vasquez,  Deron Williams, Jrue Holiday, Kyrie Irving
SG- Joe Johnson
PF/SF- Luol Deng, Josh Smith, Ersan Ilyasova, Dirk Nowitski, Chandler Parsons
C-Kevin Garnett, DeMarcus Cousins, Brook Lopez, LaMarcus Aldridge
STREAM SPOT:  Kawhi Leonard , Jameer Nelson

#9 Jatlec26

Jatlec26

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

View PostNewatThis, on 29 December 2012 - 02:45 AM, said:

I love how. Grieves, Jsmoove, jrue , and cousins are all on this list .. None of them were my
Drafts but i made trades for them._.  Does that mean i go for Overrated players!  I just buy low on them!

Alsp you have forgetten about Blake Griffin for overrated .

Brook lopez is way underrated as well.
lol it doesn't mean they suck or anything. There just my opinions. And if I remember correctly, you got most of them for dirt cheap.

I definitely believe Griffin is overrated, but he's currently providing nice production. Whether it continues or not remains to be seen. Brook could've made the list, he doesn't get enough credit. Nice choices.

#10 NewatThis

NewatThis

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Well yeah. I got them all for pennies pretty much. I only said  blake griffin is overrated because im one of those guys who drafted griffin. If it makes you feel anybetter about your team. I drafted Blake Griffin first! Hahahah  since i have seasonal Ticket holder for the Clips, i got so dellusional into picking him up first.  Imagine.. I picked Griffin over Kobe... I had 4th pick on the draft...  Just flat out overrated.
Rotisseri -10team league Categories :FGA,FGM,FTA,FTM,3PTM,PTS,OREB,DREB,REB,AST,ST,BLK,TO EJT[/font]

SG- Joe Johnson

#11 gmoneyb

gmoneyb

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:01 AM

I find it funny that I have a lot of the 'overrated' guys. Nevertheless, I agree with most. I punt TOs so Kyrie and Jrue are very valuable to me!

I do hate Monroe though...absolute garbage.
Team 1: 10 Team H2H 9 Cat
PG: John Wall, Kemba Walker, MCW
SG: Kyrie Irving, Eric Bledsoe, Jodie Meeks
SF: Nicolas Batum, Tobias Harris, Trevor Ariza
PF: Kevin Love, Paul Millsap
C: Derrick Favors, Spencer Hawes

Team 2: 12 Team H2H 9 Cat
PG: Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, MCW
SG: Brandon Knight, Lance Stephenson
SF: Gordon Hayward, Jimmy Butler, Trevor Ariza
PF: Derrick Favors, John Henson
C: DeMarcus Cousins, Spencer Hawes, Andre Drummond

#12 Jatlec26

Jatlec26

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

Wow you picked Blake 4th overall?? It must be your 1st fantasy season. It's all good though, my first fantasy draft didn't go that great either. It looks like your team recovered though. You have a competitive team.

I wasn't even targeting Blake at all. His value was crap last year, and people always reach for him in drafts.

#13 Straight Outta CPT

Straight Outta CPT

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

Overrated (based on a combination of this year's performance and unfavorable roto contributions):

PG Deron Williams/Greivis Vasquez/John Wall
SG Joe Johnson/Brandon Knight/Monta Ellis
SF Josh Smith/Michael Beasley/Andre Iguodala
PF Kevin Love/Luis Scola/Ersan Ilyasova
C Dwight Howard/Demarcus Cousins/Omer Asik

Note: In most years, I wouldn't consider Kevin Love or Andre Iguodala overrated, but this year, they fall into the "low percentage and/or high turnover stat-stuffer" categories.

Underrated:
PG Chris Paul/Stephen Curry/Mike Conley
SG Nicolas Batum/Kyle Korver/Manu Ginobili
SF Kawhi Leonard/Paul Pierce/Metta World Peace
PF Tim Duncan/Andrei Kirilenko/Ryan Anderson
C Serge Ibaka/Anderson Varejao/Marc Gasol

Note: A lot of these guys are already beasts, but their value is understated because they put up well-rounded lines.  It's easy to say "this big man gets 20/10" by rounding up Demarcus Cousins' stats, but aside from Varejao's 14-15 rpg, nothing jumps out.  But what about his 3.4 apg, 1.8 to/g, 1.5 spg, and his healthy percentages from both the field and the charity stripe?  It doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely.

Edited by Straight Outta CPT, 29 December 2012 - 03:09 AM.

#14 Jatlec26

Jatlec26

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

View Postgmoneyb, on 29 December 2012 - 03:01 AM, said:

I find it funny that I have a lot of the 'overrated' guys. Nevertheless, I agree with most. I punt TOs so Kyrie and Jrue are very valuable to me!

I do hate Monroe though...absolute garbage.
Yeah Kyrie and Jrue are extremely valuable if you're punting TO. Jrue fits great on my 3rd team! You also have a few guys on my underrated list as well.

#15 NewatThis

NewatThis

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

Yeh it was my first fantasy!!! Hence, NEWATTHIS, but i picked up quickly. Was dead last on my league, now 3rd. Its a bet league as well.. Im going to trade my players for Minn, NYK on the final month of the season!
Heck yeah. My first draft was blake griffin, ( just because i watched Cp3&griff all year last year- very exciting)   And  picked Joe Johnson over Batum! Just tooo funny

SG- Joe Johnson

#16 Jatlec26

Jatlec26

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:12 AM

View PostStraight Outta CPT, on 29 December 2012 - 03:05 AM, said:

Overrated (based on a combination of this year's performance and unfavorable roto contributions):

Underrated:
Nice list. I basically agree with everyone you listed.

I'm pretty sure I recently heard that Beasley has the worst +/- stat in the NBA this season. Talk about trash.

#17 NewatThis

NewatThis

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

Yeah beasley has to win the Worst Player Award

SG- Joe Johnson

#18 Straight Outta CPT

Straight Outta CPT

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

View PostJatlec26, on 29 December 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

Underrated:

I'm pretty sure I recently heard that Beasley has the worst +/- stat in the NBA this season. Talk about trash.

I just looked at your list, and I'm pretty much in agreement with everyone, even the ones I didn't mention.  I should give a particular nod to Jason Richardson, Matt Barnes, Chandler Parsons, Danny Green, and especially Jason Kidd as underrated players that were omissions from mine.  Kevin Martin too, but he comes with a significant injury risk.

I used to use FT missed + TO - 3PM - BLK - STL as an "overrated index" to quickly identify players that were likely to be overrated by most players.  It tends to hold pretty well.

Edited by Straight Outta CPT, 29 December 2012 - 03:16 AM.

#19 Jatlec26

Jatlec26

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

View PostStraight Outta CPT, on 29 December 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

View PostJatlec26, on 29 December 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

Underrated:

I just looked at your list, and I'm pretty much in agreement with everyone, even the ones I didn't mention.  I should give a particular nod to Jason Richardson, Matt Barnes, Chandler Parsons, Danny Green, and especially Jason Kidd as underrated players that were omissions from mine.  Kevin Martin too, but he comes with a significant injury risk.

I used to use FT missed + TO - 3PM - BLK - STL as an "overrated index" to quickly identify players that were likely to be overrated by most players.  It tends to hold pretty well.
Thanks a lot, I tried to choose players that weren't too obvious and had the highest degree of overratedness/underratedness. I could've easily thrown in: CP3, Curry, Batum, Duncan, and your underrated C's, but they are all ballin' out of their minds. I do agree though, that they are all underrated even if it is to a small degree.

#20 Jatlec26

Jatlec26

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostNewatThis, on 29 December 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

Yeh it was my first fantasy!!! Hence, NEWATTHIS, but i picked up quickly. Was dead last on my league, now 3rd. Its a bet league as well.. Im going to trade my players for Minn, NYK on the final month of the season!
Heck yeah. My first draft was blake griffin, ( just because i watched Cp3&griff all year last year- very exciting)   And  picked Joe Johnson over Batum! Just tooo funny
There are more teams that have great fantasy playoff schedules. I'll message you them if you'd ilke. But yeah, I kinda figured you were new because of your name and the questions you posted on the assistant coach forum. You've learned very quickly though. I wish I was on here my first fantasy year!