Jump to content

Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

Torii Hunter 2013 Outlook


  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 Suikoden

Suikoden

    On the Ballot

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:58 AM

http://ca.sports.yah...30197--mlb.html
LOL

Is this the start of a drama filled season?

First he didn't feel wanted and was insulted by an offer
Now this
Next?
20 team keeper H2H (took over the team), standard Yahoo.  Keepers below.  NA's get put into NA slots (5 max)
C:  d'Arnaud 1B: Lind 2B: Miller SS: Forsythe 3B: Manny Machado OF: Stanton OF: Springer OF: Harper
Util: Salty Bench: Willingham, Suarez, Pena DL: Owings, Myers NA: Solarte Baez (NA)
SP: Strasburg SP: Price RP: Motte RP: Broxton P: Stroman, Storen, Tazawa, Petricka, Santiago, Kendrick DL:Pineda NA:Meyer
Trades: 1) Taijuan Walker and 5th rounder for Ryu and 4th rounder 2) Heyward, Hosmer, Bailey for Ellsbury 3) Abreu for Harper and Lind 6) Soria, Shelby Miller and round 6 pick for Strasburg and 7th rounder 7)  Ellsbury and 3rd rounder for Springer and 1st rounder 8) Francisco, Allen, 7th rounder for 5th rounder 9) Rosenthal and Ryu for Price

Money league Roto
C- Carlos Sant 1B) Abreu 2b) Altuve 3b) E5 SS) Rollins OF- McCutch, Jones, Harper Util- Gardner, Cron Bench: NA: Bryant SPs:  Strasburg, Verlander, Ventura, Hudson, Samardzija, Duffy, Cain, Lester, Walker, Stroman RPs:  Reed Doolittle Papelbon Trades: 1) Joey Bats and Panda for E5 and Werth 2) Morse for RA Dickey 3) Soria for Garza 4) Braun and Mesoraco for McCutch and McCann 5) Werth for Homer Bailey and Gardner 6) Cain for Kemp 7) Hill for Samardzija 8)  Melky, Hosmer, Sale for Strasberg and JUp 9) Garza and Miller for Verlander 10) Balfour for LaRoche 11) Bourn for Soriano 12) Kemp for Lester and Cain 13) JUp, LaRoche, Chisenballs for Adam Jones

#2 AnonymousRob

AnonymousRob

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,243 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

He's never come across as a particularly intelligent guy. But we don't get points for their smarts, we get 'em for what they do on the field.

Does anyone know where he'll be batting in the lineup? If he's 2nd that's going to change my projections vs. if he's batting after the big sluggers. His babip was a career high 389. It was fueled by a career high line drive rate, career high strike out %, and a near career low walk rate. Looking at all the peripherals leaves me a bit confused, as quite a few things seemingly contradict one another. My guess is his skills are really starting to erode but it was covered up by hitting in front of Pujols. If he's hitting before Prince/Miggy, I'd be comfortable rolling the dice on him (depending on his ADP).
Want help in your A/C threads? Give details!!! Keeper/dynasty/redraft, ppr, league size, who is on your roster, roto/H2H, scoring system, etc.

#3 baltimore_boy

baltimore_boy

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,649 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Baltimore, MD

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostAnonymousRob, on 31 December 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

He's never come across as a particularly intelligent guy. But we don't get points for their smarts, we get 'em for what they do on the field.

Does anyone know where he'll be batting in the lineup? If he's 2nd that's going to change my projections vs. if he's batting after the big sluggers. His babip was a career high 389. It was fueled by a career high line drive rate, career high strike out %, and a near career low walk rate. Looking at all the peripherals leaves me a bit confused, as quite a few things seemingly contradict one another. My guess is his skills are really starting to erode but it was covered up by hitting in front of Pujols. If he's hitting before Prince/Miggy, I'd be comfortable rolling the dice on him (depending on his ADP).

I can see him being second.

Jackson
Hunter
Miggy
Fielder
VMart
Avila
Peralta
Infante
Dirks
Bring back Ray!

#4 Rob_P

Rob_P

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

He is batting second in the lineup.  As far as his comments, I don't know what his intentions were and can't speak to his intent.  To do so would probably just as wrong as what many percieved he did.  To his credit, he did speak to it directly after his comments came out and tried to make it right while respecting his beliefs.   I am not a highly religious person but I respect those who have strong beliefs...as long as they aren't using it to hate on others.  I don't think that was his intent here.

#5 LyondellBasell

LyondellBasell

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,314 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Mets - Knicks

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

he probably recanted all that after his agent told him it'll kill any of the tv gigs he's otherwise destined for post-retirement ... where has tim hardaway gone?
12 Team H2H Categories. Play two teams per week. Three keepers.
Avg, OPS, HR, RBI, R, SB * W, K, ERA, WHIP, Sv

C/ Santana
IB/ Pujols
3B/ Plouffe
CI/ Craig
2B/ Lowrie
SS/ Simmons
MI/ Wong
4 OF/ Rios, Bautista, Cespedes, Leonys
Utl/ Heyward
SP/ Felix, Teheran, Sale,
Archer, Latos
RP/ Ross, Richards
, Martinez, Stroman
BN/ Cron
DL/ Everth, Encarnacion

Championships: 3 Baseball, 1 Football, 1 Basketball

#6 parrothead

parrothead

    On the Ballot

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,531 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chula vista, CA
  • Interests:Following jimmy Buffett all summer hitting baseball stadiums along the way.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 31 December 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

View PostAnonymousRob, on 31 December 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

He's never come across as a particularly intelligent guy. But we don't get points for their smarts, we get 'em for what they do on the field.

Does anyone know where he'll be batting in the lineup? If he's 2nd that's going to change my projections vs. if he's batting after the big sluggers. His babip was a career high 389. It was fueled by a career high line drive rate, career high strike out %, and a near career low walk rate. Looking at all the peripherals leaves me a bit confused, as quite a few things seemingly contradict one another. My guess is his skills are really starting to erode but it was covered up by hitting in front of Pujols. If he's hitting before Prince/Miggy, I'd be comfortable rolling the dice on him (depending on his ADP).

I can see him being second.

Jackson
Hunter
Miggy
Fielder
VMart
Avila
Peralta
Infante
Dirks
He is hitting 2nd, I was pretty shocked to look at this guys career run total through the years, much lower than I would of expected.  No 100 Run seasons and only 1 over 90.  Maybe this is the year at 38.  He had a pretty nice across the board season last year.
Seems everybody's jogging or heavy into health s?&t, don't tell me that I otta get rolfed, cause I love Cajun martinis and playing afternoon golf-JB from we are the people are parents warned us about

#7 PRoSPx

PRoSPx

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

View Postparrothead, on 03 January 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

He is hitting 2nd, I was pretty shocked to look at this guys career run total through the years, much lower than I would of expected.  No 100 Run seasons and only 1 over 90.  Maybe this is the year at 38.  He had a pretty nice across the board season last year.

I don't see him having a season better than last year again in his career.  I'm sure he'll be solid, but chances are he won't even match last year let alone top it.

#8 bigge2win

bigge2win

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostPRoSPx, on 04 January 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

I don't see him having a season better than last year again in his career.  I'm sure he'll be solid, but chances are he won't even match last year let alone top it.

He won't hit .313 again, but he'll be really good even at .285. Hitting in front of Migs/Fielder, I can't see how he won't have a shot at 100 runs. He scored 57 runs in 85 games in the 2 hole last year in front of Pujols. He hit 5th in the order for most of the peak of his career behind Morneau and Vlad, then cleanup for the Angels when they were dismal prior to Pujols coming. Hence no seasons close to 100 runs. He's being drafted like an OF5, but can bring in profits like an OF3. He can put up similar numbers to Alex Gordon in 2012, with maybe half the doubles.

#9 iAugust

iAugust

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

Hunter was the luckiest player in all of baseball last year. No way will I draft him, simply because he will always go higher than he should because of how inflated his numbers were last year.

BB% was his lowest since 2007. K% was the highest of his entire career. ISO was his lowest since his rookie year. Highest GB% of his entire career.

And somehow his BABIP was a staggering .389, a full 82 points below his career average.

Luckiest hitter in baseball. Stay away

#10 bigge2win

bigge2win

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostiAugust, on 20 March 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Hunter was the luckiest player in all of baseball last year. No way will I draft him, simply because he will always go higher than he should because of how inflated his numbers were last year.

BB% was his lowest since 2007. K% was the highest of his entire career. ISO was his lowest since his rookie year. Highest GB% of his entire career.

And somehow his BABIP was a staggering .389, a full 82 points below his career average.

Luckiest hitter in baseball. Stay away

His ADP on ESPN is 128. His ranking in Yahoo is 193. You could do a lot worse near Round 15.

Guess who were next in line to your "luckiest hitter in baseball"? Trout and McCutchen. You staying away from them in the 1st round? Yes, I know they are significantly younger than Hunter, but BABIP is BABIP no matter who it is, since that's the basis to your point. Give me Hunter's situation over those peripherals.

#11 iAugust

iAugust

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

View Postbigge2win, on 20 March 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

View PostiAugust, on 20 March 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Hunter was the luckiest player in all of baseball last year. No way will I draft him, simply because he will always go higher than he should because of how inflated his numbers were last year.

BB% was his lowest since 2007. K% was the highest of his entire career. ISO was his lowest since his rookie year. Highest GB% of his entire career.

And somehow his BABIP was a staggering .389, a full 82 points below his career average.

Luckiest hitter in baseball. Stay away

His ADP on ESPN is 128. His ranking in Yahoo is 193. You could do a lot worse near Round 15.

Guess who were next in line to your "luckiest hitter in baseball"? Trout and McCutchen. You staying away from them in the 1st round? Yes, I know they are significantly younger than Hunter, but BABIP is BABIP no matter who it is, since that's the basis to your point. Give me Hunter's situation over those peripherals.

No, BABIP is not BABIP no matter who it is. You can't simply sort by BABIP and reason that the highest totals equal the luckiest players. It's more important to look at how much the BABIP deviates from the players career norm. Some players can establish higher than league average BABIP baselines by having good speed and hitting the ball hard. Shin-Soo Choo has a career BABIP of .353. So if he posts a BABIP of .380 one year and a player who has a league-average BABIP for his career (.300) posts the same .380 total, the player with the league average number is clearly the one that was favored by luck moreso than Choo.

Yes, McCutchen was quite lucky last year (though not to the level of Hunter) and no I don't think I would take him in the 1st round. I have both Giancarlo and Kemp ranked over him in my OF list and I think he'll hit closer to .270 than he will .327 again. But I'm not saying I wouldn't draft him (or Hunter) under ANY circumstance, I'm simply saying I wouldn't take them where they're being valued this year based on last years production.

Trout, indeed, was helped by some luck too with a .383 BABIP, but he routinely posted .380+ BABIP numbers in the minor leagues and has the perfect skill set to be the type of guy that suatains a .350+ career BABIP.

I don't think Trout's .383 mark was more than a 30 or 40 point "luck" swing from what will be his career norm. McCutchen's was still only 49 points away from his career average. Hunter's was 89, and that is with him being much slower than he was in his days of posting league average BABIPs. There is a big difference between the amount of luck that factored into Hunter's totals and the two you mentioned.

Edited by iAugust, 20 March 2013 - 11:01 PM.


#12 jammer2

jammer2

    Double-A

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

I think Tori is top 5 in runs scored in the American League. Don't think he will match last years totals, but do think he can/will hit .280 give or take a few pts. Batting number 2 in Detroits line up is guaranteed fantasy relevance. I think so many are concerned with him matching last years totals, that people forget how effective he will be in the Tigers awe inspiring offense. His RBI's may not be hurt so much either, he will have Infante in the nine slot (not bad for a #9 hitter) and then Austin Jackson a .300 hitter in front of him to generate RBI opportunities. He's gonna have a nice year. Not last years totals, but some cats will go up, like runs scored and maybe RBI's.
Standard Yahoo, head to head league Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL Batters Stat Categories: Runs ®, Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG) Pitchers Stat Categories:
Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)


SP Stephen Strasburg,Jered Weaver, Max Scherzer, Doug Fister, Alex Cobb, Andrew Cashner, Shelby Miller, F.Dubront   
RP Jason Motte, Bruce Rondon, Jason Grilli,
C V.Martinez,   
1B Pujols, Swisher (1B/OF)
2B Zobrist (2B,SS,OF),
3B Middlebrooks, Matt Carpenter (3B,1B,OF),   
SS Rollins,   
OF HunterPence, Tori Hunter, Josh Reddick, David Murphy,
Util Jurickson Profar,

#13 iAugust

iAugust

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

It's extremely unlikely he'll be top 5 in runs scored in the AL. That means you're projecting him for 100+ when he has never scored more than 94 in his career and scored only 81 last year hitting in front of Pujols and Hamilton with his extremely inflated OBP. When his OBP drops back down to the .335 range I think you're looking at closer to 75 runs

#14 Triple Short Of a Cycle

Triple Short Of a Cycle

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

Hamilton wasn't on the team last year and Pujols was not the same player he used to be
14 team head to head points non keeper

C- Jason Castro
1B - Eric Hosmer
2B - Dustin Pedroia
SS - Brad Miller
3B - Josh Donaldson
OF - Andrew McCutchen,Kole Calhoun,Angel Pagan
DH - Aaron Hill

Bench -
DL -

SP - Jose Fernandez,James Shields,Gerrit Cole,Justin Masterson
RP - Sergio Romo,Sergio Santos

Bench - Chris Archer,Clay Buchholz,Joe Kelly,Noah Syndergarrd,Yordano Ventura,Drew Smyly,Nathan Eovaldi
DL - Matt Harrison
Trades -

#15 Suikoden

Suikoden

    On the Ballot

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

View PostTriple Short Of a Cycle, on 21 March 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

Hamilton wasn't on the team last year and Pujols was not the same player he used to be

Yes he was; just not in April and May.
20 team keeper H2H (took over the team), standard Yahoo.  Keepers below.  NA's get put into NA slots (5 max)
C:  d'Arnaud 1B: Lind 2B: Miller SS: Forsythe 3B: Manny Machado OF: Stanton OF: Springer OF: Harper
Util: Salty Bench: Willingham, Suarez, Pena DL: Owings, Myers NA: Solarte Baez (NA)
SP: Strasburg SP: Price RP: Motte RP: Broxton P: Stroman, Storen, Tazawa, Petricka, Santiago, Kendrick DL:Pineda NA:Meyer
Trades: 1) Taijuan Walker and 5th rounder for Ryu and 4th rounder 2) Heyward, Hosmer, Bailey for Ellsbury 3) Abreu for Harper and Lind 6) Soria, Shelby Miller and round 6 pick for Strasburg and 7th rounder 7)  Ellsbury and 3rd rounder for Springer and 1st rounder 8) Francisco, Allen, 7th rounder for 5th rounder 9) Rosenthal and Ryu for Price

Money league Roto
C- Carlos Sant 1B) Abreu 2b) Altuve 3b) E5 SS) Rollins OF- McCutch, Jones, Harper Util- Gardner, Cron Bench: NA: Bryant SPs:  Strasburg, Verlander, Ventura, Hudson, Samardzija, Duffy, Cain, Lester, Walker, Stroman RPs:  Reed Doolittle Papelbon Trades: 1) Joey Bats and Panda for E5 and Werth 2) Morse for RA Dickey 3) Soria for Garza 4) Braun and Mesoraco for McCutch and McCann 5) Werth for Homer Bailey and Gardner 6) Cain for Kemp 7) Hill for Samardzija 8)  Melky, Hosmer, Sale for Strasberg and JUp 9) Garza and Miller for Verlander 10) Balfour for LaRoche 11) Bourn for Soriano 12) Kemp for Lester and Cain 13) JUp, LaRoche, Chisenballs for Adam Jones

#16 Triple Short Of a Cycle

Triple Short Of a Cycle

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:49 AM

That's 1/3 of a season and his walk rate was still way down. Totally not the same player.
14 team head to head points non keeper

C- Jason Castro
1B - Eric Hosmer
2B - Dustin Pedroia
SS - Brad Miller
3B - Josh Donaldson
OF - Andrew McCutchen,Kole Calhoun,Angel Pagan
DH - Aaron Hill

Bench -
DL -

SP - Jose Fernandez,James Shields,Gerrit Cole,Justin Masterson
RP - Sergio Romo,Sergio Santos

Bench - Chris Archer,Clay Buchholz,Joe Kelly,Noah Syndergarrd,Yordano Ventura,Drew Smyly,Nathan Eovaldi
DL - Matt Harrison
Trades -

#17 bigge2win

bigge2win

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

View PostiAugust, on 20 March 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

It's extremely unlikely he'll be top 5 in runs scored in the AL. That means you're projecting him for 100+ when he has never scored more than 94 in his career and scored only 81 last year hitting in front of Pujols and Hamilton with his extremely inflated OBP. When his OBP drops back down to the .335 range I think you're looking at closer to 75 runs

Using his career to gauge this season isn't appropriate. He has never consistently been a 2 hitter. He hit 5th for most of the peak of his career behind Morneau or Vlad, and then hit cleanup for the Angels when they had a dismal lineup prior to Pujols coming. If you look at his 2012 splits, he scored 57 runs in 85 games as the #2 hitter in front of Pujols. I think it's safe to say he's got a decent shot at 100 runs barring injuries with the protection he's got. He's in a completely different situation than he's been in for most of his career.

iAugust, I agree with your points. Those are the hard facts, but it's one thing to think his average will go down due to BABIP as opposed to his entire season line. His lineup spot dictates how his production will change. Sure, his RBI will go down, but his runs will go up. Say each take a swing of 15 in the opposite direction. He scores 95 runs, drives in 75 with 15 HRs, while hitting .285. That looks an awful lot like Alex Gordon in 2012 to me, but 5 rounds later than where Gordon goes this year.

#18 GJDHouse

GJDHouse

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

Another thing you have to understand is that a #2 hitter sees a LOT better pitches, and a lot more fastballs than a #5 hitter.  Just look at Hunter's stats from last year:

#2: 85 games / 57 runs / 9 homers / 69 rbis / 8 steals / .343 AVG / .376 OBP
#4: 22 games / 11 runs / 3 homers / 12 rbis / 0 steals / .263 AVG / .364 OBP
#5: 22 games / 9 runs /   3 homers / 9 rbis   / 1 steal   / .309 AVG / .347 OBP

When you are hitting in front of the best hitter in baseball (Cabrera) who is going to be followed by probably the best cleanup hitter in baseball (Fielder) who is then followed by a .300 + batting average hitter in Victor Martinez - you are going to see a lot of hittable fastballs.  With a very solid leadoff hitter in Austin Jackson, I think Tori is in the perfect position to have a solid year if he can stay healthy.  I think 100 runs is definitely in reach.  Assuming a full slate of games (which is never a given) I would go:

.290
.330
20 home runs
100 runs
80 rbis
5 steals (I don't think he will run much at all with all those bats behind him)

I think his BA will be a little above his career average and his OBP a little below.  I just don't think he is going to be walking very much.  Pitchers are going to pitch to him because they simply can't put men on base with Cabrera and Fielder behind him.  The key for Hunter is staying healthy.  If he stays healthy he will be a solid OF3.

#19 jammer2

jammer2

    Double-A

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

The other thing to factor in here is Leyland's outright insistance on staying with guys through slumps in relation to where they bat. He stubbornly stuck with Raburn in the number 2 slot for months, dispite his horrid sub .200 BA. In other words, Tori will be given even more leash, so any kind of extended slump he could have will be covered by Leyland's unrelenting loyalty to his players. He also really respects past achievements in relation to batting slot. In other words, Tori will stay at #2, even an extended slump will not move him out. He would have to be total crap for 2+ months to even have Jim consider moving him.
Standard Yahoo, head to head league Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL Batters Stat Categories: Runs ®, Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG) Pitchers Stat Categories:
Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)


SP Stephen Strasburg,Jered Weaver, Max Scherzer, Doug Fister, Alex Cobb, Andrew Cashner, Shelby Miller, F.Dubront   
RP Jason Motte, Bruce Rondon, Jason Grilli,
C V.Martinez,   
1B Pujols, Swisher (1B/OF)
2B Zobrist (2B,SS,OF),
3B Middlebrooks, Matt Carpenter (3B,1B,OF),   
SS Rollins,   
OF HunterPence, Tori Hunter, Josh Reddick, David Murphy,
Util Jurickson Profar,

#20 Sprayy

Sprayy

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

No love for Hunter yet?

He's seeing the ball great, came cheap in the drafts and should lock up great numbers quietly.
12 team 5x5 rotoworld, year 2/4
C: Wilson Ramos
1B: Prince Fielder
2B: Kolton Wong
SS: Jason Villar
3B: Josh Donaldson
OF: Carlos Gonzalez
OF: Jason Heyward
OF: Alex Rios
UTIL: Kyle Seager

Bench: , Adam Lind, Rajai Davis

SP: Jordan Zimmerman, Chris Archer, Ervin Santna, Marcus Stroman, Trevor Bauer
RP: , Tommy Hunter, Zach Britton, Matt Lindstrom, Sean Doolittle, Jim Johnson, Jennry Mejia, Bryan Shaw, Ernesto Frieri

DL: Mark Trumbo, Jason Kipnis,
RIP Jose Fernandez, Matt Moore




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users