Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

So torn on this decision: Alexi Ogando or Wade Miley?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChrisFarley

ChrisFarley

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

I'm trying so hard to justify keeping one over the other, but I just can't sell one of them hard enough to overtake the other.

In a standard 5x5 roto league, who would you rather have? Keeping in mind that Ogando is now a starter.

#2 jb_power

jb_power

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

Miley

#3 parrothead

parrothead

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

Its basically a coin flip. I just looked at my SP rankings, Ive got Miley 2 spots ahead of Ogando (and thats no exact science) on the same tier of pitchers. With Bauer gone, I feel a little bit better about Miley's rope and he is probably the safer of the two, I think Ogando gives you the upside.

What else do you have? Do you need a breakout or more of a steady eddy type of season?
Seems everybody's jogging or heavy into health s?&t, don't tell me that I otta get rolfed, cause I love Cajun martinis and playing afternoon golf-JB from we are the people are parents warned us about

#4 yankees4735

yankees4735

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

Their numbers should be about the same, probably more wins from Miley though. He should be the #3 starter and Ogando should be the #4 starter. I did read that Colby Lewis is throwing and is projected to return in June. I would go with Miley.