789 replies to this topic

#1 SkinsNoles21

SkinsNoles21

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

My only question about the triple crown winner, does he lose his 1B eligibility in Yahoo this season?
Weekly 12 Team 6x6 H2H Keeper

Bats:
C: Yan Gomes 1B: Miguel Cabrera (K) 2B: Jose Altuve 3B: Josh Donaldson SS: Erick Aybar OF: Andrew McCutchen (K), Yoenis Cespedes (K), Corey Dickerson Util: Kole Calhoun B: Alex Rios, JD Martinez DL: Starling Marte

Arms:
SPs: Adam Wainwright (K), Corey Kulber RPs: Aroldis Chapman (K), Sean Doolittle Ps: Jakie Arrieta, Hisashi Iwakuma, Mat Latos B: Jonathan Niese, Danny Duffy, Jake McGee DL: James Paxton

#2 Chubbles

Chubbles

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

I can't imagine why he wouldn't
16 Team 10 Player Keeper  (2013 Champion!!!!!)
Hitters:  Molina, Davis, Tulowitzki, Pedroia, Beltre, Ellsbury, Puig, Kemp, Melky, Prado, Russell, Reyes, Hill, Grandal, Josh hamilton, Morneau

Pitchers:  Wainwright, Fernandez, Bumgarner, Hamels, Lincecum, Ventura, Chavez, Kazmir, Bauer, Mejia, Britton

#3 TheWrightStuff

TheWrightStuff

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

yes, he loses 1b--he is only a 3b in yahoo for '13. He only appeared at 1b in 2 games (yahoo requires 10) and didn't start any at 1b (yahoo requires 5)
2013 CHAMP!- Field of Dreams (10 team, H2H, 5x5 [TB/OBP/R/SB/RBI...QS/W/K/ERA/WHIP]-No RP)

2014:
C-C.Santana (1B/3B), S.Vogt (1B/OF)
1B-F.Freeman, A.Craig (OF)
2B-N.Walker, J.Harrison (3B/OF)
3B- M.Machado, C.McGehee (1B)
SS- B.Zobrist (2B/OF), X.Bogaerts(3B)
OF-A.McCutchen, Y.Puig, J.Bautista (1B), S.Pearce (1B), M.Byrd, B.Revere

SP-Y.Darvish, G.Cole, J.Shields, C.Hamels, H.Iwakuma, AJ Burnett, H.Bailey,
J.Lackey,D.Hutchison, J.deGrom, C.Morton, J.Quintana, JA Happ, J.Kelly

N/A: N.Syndergaard

Let's go, Mets!

#4 Obscene_Domino

Obscene_Domino

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

To all those that are fortunate enough to own him this year!  Should be a fun ride
14 team H2H .5 PPR Auction
#Down With VEMMA

10 team H2H Draft

#5 lavaman

lavaman

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,091 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

Miggy is the King of Swing, and will continue to be just that. Another MVP season is probable.
NL Only 3-Keeper $ League (2013 runner-up):
SP Kershaw, 1B Freeman, OF CarGo

AL Only 3-Keeper $ League (2012, 2013 Champion):
SP Sale, 3B Miggy, OF Bautista

PPR 3-keeper league
Foster, Julio, Alshon

#6 sasnumberonefan

sasnumberonefan

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

I sometimes wonder why there is a thread for this guy. Nothing to see here, business as usual. .320, 30 100 floor. Money in the bank.
FFB 12 Team Standard 4 Keeper lose the draft pick the keeper was taken in
QB: Romo RB: Ogbonnaya, Pierre Thomas WR: Brandon Marshall, Jordy Nelson, Josh Gordon (K, 16th) TE: Jimmy Graham (K, 3rd) D/ST: New England K: Nick Folk Bench: Percy Harvin (K, FA) Justin Blackmon (K, FA) Toby Gerhart, Darren Sproles, Andre Brown, Danny Amendola

#7 Suikoden

Suikoden

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

View Postsasnumberonefan, on 19 March 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

I sometimes wonder why there is a thread for this guy. Nothing to see here, business as usual. .320, 30 100 floor. Money in the bank.

For the 20SB he will have this year, duh :ph34r:
20 team keeper H2H (took over the team), standard Yahoo.  Keepers below.  NA's get put into NA slots (5 max)
C:  d'Arnaud 1B: Lind 2B: Miller SS: Forsythe 3B: Manny Machado OF: Stanton OF: Springer OF: Harper
Util: Salty Bench: Willingham, Suarez, Pena DL: Owings, Myers NA: Solarte Baez (NA)
SP: Strasburg SP: Price RP: Motte RP: Broxton P: Stroman, Storen, Tazawa, Petricka, Santiago, Kendrick DL:Pineda NA:Meyer
Trades: 1) Taijuan Walker and 5th rounder for Ryu and 4th rounder 2) Heyward, Hosmer, Bailey for Ellsbury 3) Abreu for Harper and Lind 6) Soria, Shelby Miller and round 6 pick for Strasburg and 7th rounder 7)  Ellsbury and 3rd rounder for Springer and 1st rounder 8) Francisco, Allen, 7th rounder for 5th rounder 9) Rosenthal and Ryu for Price

Money league Roto
C- Carlos Sant 1B) Abreu 2b) Altuve 3b) E5 SS) Rollins OF- McCutch, Jones, Harper Util- Gardner, Cron Bench: NA: Bryant SPs:  Strasburg, Verlander, Ventura, Hudson, Samardzija, Duffy, Cain, Lester, Walker, Stroman RPs:  Reed Doolittle Papelbon Trades: 1) Joey Bats and Panda for E5 and Werth 2) Morse for RA Dickey 3) Soria for Garza 4) Braun and Mesoraco for McCutch and McCann 5) Werth for Homer Bailey and Gardner 6) Cain for Kemp 7) Hill for Samardzija 8)  Melky, Hosmer, Sale for Strasberg and JUp 9) Garza and Miller for Verlander 10) Balfour for LaRoche 11) Bourn for Soriano 12) Kemp for Lester and Cain 13) JUp, LaRoche, Chisenballs for Adam Jones

#8 ComericanPie

ComericanPie

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

Another season of this guy anchoring my lineup, legitimately contending for the league lead in every category aside from steals? Yawn...I guess I'll take it, it's just annoying being the owner of such a durable, all-fields elite slugger that just continues to be the best overall hitter in the game. It's frustrating but as owners, we're going to need to adjust accordingly...

#9 Suikoden

Suikoden

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

View PostComericanPie, on 20 March 2013 - 12:43 AM, said:

Another season of this guy anchoring my lineup, legitimately contending for the league lead in every category aside from steals? Yawn...I guess I'll take it, it's just annoying being the owner of such a durable, all-fields elite slugger that just continues to be the best overall hitter in the game. It's frustrating but as owners, we're going to need to adjust accordingly...

You could trade him for Lorenzo Cain @ Headley!
20 team keeper H2H (took over the team), standard Yahoo.  Keepers below.  NA's get put into NA slots (5 max)
C:  d'Arnaud 1B: Lind 2B: Miller SS: Forsythe 3B: Manny Machado OF: Stanton OF: Springer OF: Harper
Util: Salty Bench: Willingham, Suarez, Pena DL: Owings, Myers NA: Solarte Baez (NA)
SP: Strasburg SP: Price RP: Motte RP: Broxton P: Stroman, Storen, Tazawa, Petricka, Santiago, Kendrick DL:Pineda NA:Meyer
Trades: 1) Taijuan Walker and 5th rounder for Ryu and 4th rounder 2) Heyward, Hosmer, Bailey for Ellsbury 3) Abreu for Harper and Lind 6) Soria, Shelby Miller and round 6 pick for Strasburg and 7th rounder 7)  Ellsbury and 3rd rounder for Springer and 1st rounder 8) Francisco, Allen, 7th rounder for 5th rounder 9) Rosenthal and Ryu for Price

Money league Roto
C- Carlos Sant 1B) Abreu 2b) Altuve 3b) E5 SS) Rollins OF- McCutch, Jones, Harper Util- Gardner, Cron Bench: NA: Bryant SPs:  Strasburg, Verlander, Ventura, Hudson, Samardzija, Duffy, Cain, Lester, Walker, Stroman RPs:  Reed Doolittle Papelbon Trades: 1) Joey Bats and Panda for E5 and Werth 2) Morse for RA Dickey 3) Soria for Garza 4) Braun and Mesoraco for McCutch and McCann 5) Werth for Homer Bailey and Gardner 6) Cain for Kemp 7) Hill for Samardzija 8)  Melky, Hosmer, Sale for Strasberg and JUp 9) Garza and Miller for Verlander 10) Balfour for LaRoche 11) Bourn for Soriano 12) Kemp for Lester and Cain 13) JUp, LaRoche, Chisenballs for Adam Jones

#10 Theoneupper

Theoneupper

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:33 AM

If you have this guy. Congrats. No need to even bump his thread but I am so excited to own this beast. Now when he smashes my Indians it wil be bittersweet instead of just sad.

#11 hunjeebakala

hunjeebakala

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:03 AM

you can congratulate the mike trout owner on winning his league.

#12 Sean-O

Sean-O

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:19 AM

View Postsasnumberonefan, on 19 March 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

Agreed. It scared me for a second when I saw someone had started a thread. Made me think something bad had happened.

I do think with the maturation of A. Jackson & a veteran like Hunter hitting #2 this lineup could be even better.
CBS H2H - 12 Team League (*1 game eligibility)

C (1) - Montero
1B (1) - Encarnacion
2B (1) - D. Gordon
SS (1) - Aybar
3B (1) - Beltre
OF (3) - Gomez, Pence, Brantley
U (2) - Me. Cabrera, Duda, Hardy

P (7 total - combined)
SP - Scherzer, C. Lee, Lester, Liriano, Cole, Ryu, Kuroda, Colon, Buehrle, J. Chavez, Danks, Elias, M. Gonzalez, B. Anderson
RP - Kimbrel

Scoring (batting = 1 pt single, 2 pts double, 3 pts triple, 4 pts homer, 1 pt BB, 1 pt run, 1 pt HBP, 1 pt RBI, 2 pts SB)
Scoring (pitching = 10 pts win, 10 pts save, 1 pt K, 2 pts IP, 5 pts CG, -.5 BB, -.5 hits allowed, -1 ER, -5 BS, -.5 HB)

#13 Obscene_Domino

Obscene_Domino

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

Finally Homers. A moment I have been waiting for, for the past week.
#Down With VEMMA

10 team H2H Draft

#14 jv35

jv35

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

It's official:  Beast mode = engaged.
Something tells me I could easily beat those trained professionals. - Bender

#15 WahooManiac

WahooManiac

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Interests:Beating everyone

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

I see you big fella. Oppo taco baby
Good pitching will beat good hitting anytime, and vice versa.  -Bob Veale

We're reaching the pt where you can be a truly dedicated, state-of-the-art fan or you can have a life.  Take your pick.  -Thomas Boswell

#16 dodgerdog

dodgerdog

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,974 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

so he's not just going to hit singles! that is nice to know

#17 bigbluecrew56

bigbluecrew56

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,244 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

Ahhhh finally some peace in my life. That shot was a thing of beauty.

#18 Saluki

Saluki

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

He's so strong, but you probably knew that.

#19 Obscene_Domino

Obscene_Domino

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

Gotta love these games. 4/5, HR, 4 RBI, 2 R
#Down With VEMMA

10 team H2H Draft

#20 Theoneupper

Theoneupper

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

First time i have owned him so ive watched every Detroit game. His approach of the game is a thing of beauty. Never tries to do to much and especially when there are runners on. He already knows what he wants to do at the plate. Truly fun to watch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users