Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

* * * * * 1 votes

2013 Early Rankings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 exzacly909

exzacly909

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Well here goes nothing!... with some much to still take place in the long process that is the NFL off-season I am coming up with my top 12 for the QB, RB, WR, and TE positions. Just to give a little background on my fantasy experience I have been playing fantasy sports (Football, Baseball, Basketball) for about 9 years now. I would say I specialize in football since I am still currently playing the sport at this time. I play in four leagues each year, 3 of which I have been in for multiple years, and one with my teammates. I am in a keeper league that has been running for four years now and the other three are redrafted each year. I have one at least one of my leagues the past four years and just this past season I was the leading scorer and number #1 seed in each league but sadly only won one of my leagues since the other 3 decided not to show up in the Semi's! I do not consider myself an expert and really have not found anyone I think is since so much is luck but without further a due lets give it a go...

QB:
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Drew Brees
3. Tom Brady
4. Cam Newton
5. Matthew Stafford
6. Russel Wilson
7. Peyton Manning
8. Colin Kaepernick
9. RGIII
10.Matt Ryan
11.Eli Manning
12.Tony Romo / Big Ben

Reason: Ok so first I saw that I cheated at number 12 actually making 13 but they are both borderline starters to me. I did like what I saw from Romo in the end of season with Dez but I dont trust him constantly as my guy. Secondly, I am a huge fan of this years rookie class and their ability to run as well Wilson, RG, Kap, and Luck are going to be top 10 guys with Kap being like a Cam Newton that you can sneak later on. I would rank Robert Griff a lot higher but obviously his knee, and Washington's front office and coaches being scared off of the running that will take away from what made him a star this year, still confident as a high end starter though so dont get to carried away by that. Stafford is in my top 5 because of how many times he has thrown it, and will continue to throw it, plus he has this guy named Calvin something.. not sure if you have heard of him. Oh yeah and Rodgers the discount double check dancer is #1.. surprise surprise
*With chip kelly in Philly watch for Vick or whoever he goes with. I am very intrigued by his offense in this era of the mobile Qb.

RB:
1. AP
2. Arian Foster
3. Ray Rice
4. Cj Spiller
5. Lesean McCoy
6. Marshawn Lynch
7. Trent Richardson
8. Doug Martin
9. Jamaal Charles
10.Alfred Morris
11.MjD
12.Stevan Ridley

Reason: OK so Ap is a freak.. if you have the first pick you take him and move on. I have had Arian in my keeper league for 3 years now and am a huge fan I just feel like hes bound for something unfortunate pretty soon. But with that being said I could just be paranoid and he has been to consistent for me to not put him at 2. Cj is possibly the 2nd most talented back in the league behind Ap, the guy is a 80 toud waiting to happen and if Marrone takes his college running game with him, stays away from the 2 back approach and feeds him the rock they might win some games in real life and he will take you to the playoffs. McCoy in Chip kellys offense is a top 5 running back for sure and if you question it just go look at the numbers Chips Rbs put up in his time at the U of O. He could almost do half of that and finish in the top 5. I do like Trent the most of the rookie Rbs even though Martin finished better this season, Trent is a horse and played in a mediocre offense with broken ribs. MJD has the most upside remember just last year he was the leading rusher! To me this year almost just helps rest his legs
* I hope Ben tate is moved just because he will instantly be a top 12 guy to me, so keep an eye on that situation since he is in his last year of his deal and if they wanted anything for him it would be now.

WR:
1. Calvin Johnson
2. Aj Green
3. Dez Bryant
4. Brandon Marshall
5. Demaryius Thomas
6. Julio Jones
7. Andre Johnson
8. Roddy White
9. Micheal Crabtree
10.Percy Harvin
11.Randall Cobb
12.Hakeem Nicks / Victor Cruz

Reason: This is a little faster eval to me.. Calvin just broke Jerrys record. Only first round Wr since the class is so deep. Aj and Dez are the up and coming superstars and can make a case for the 2nd round. Marshall will continue to get major looks, targets, catches, yards, etc. etc. etc... Demaryius came into his own with Peyton to no ones surprise. He is very talented and has one of the greatest throwing to him. Julio and Roddy will continue in their fast break go deep offense Im just hoping Julio can be a little more consistent he killed me a couple of games.. but he also won a few. Andre really came on at the end and showed why he has been so great. Crab has really hit it off and with Kap and should carry his postseason success on into 2013. He obviously has the pedigree, he tore it up at Texas tech and was a top 10 pick. Look for number one numbers this year. Cobb has turned into one of the biggest weapons on the best offense with the best Qb in league, draft with confidence, he is only going to get better.. hes young and jennings is out. Hakeem was a bust this year so really his spot was for cruz, but I think Nicks is more talented and I look for a bounce back year. I would actually take him before Cruz as crazy as that might sound.
*Garcon could sneak up there if RG comes back at full speed, he was his go to guy whenever he was in. I would like to see where Mike Wallace ends up since he is such a deep threat. And watch for Denario Alexander.. He tore it up at the end of the year and could be Phillips go to guy in what San Diego fans hope to be a turn around year with the old Broncos Oc now running things in the sunny city.

TE:
1. Gronk
2. Jimmy Graham
3. Jason Witten
4. Hernandez
5. Tony G (if he comes back)
6. Dennis Pitta
7. Jermaine Gresham
8. Kyle Rudolph
9. Owen Daniels
10. Greg Olson
11. Jermichael Finley
12. Vernon Davis

Reason: Hardest and most inconsistent group I think Gronk is a first round pick just because of how much better he is then the rest of the group and Jimmy with Sean Payton back is a early 2nd. Witten is old reliable same with Tony the tiger. Pitta has really lit it up at the end of the season and the playoffs. Gresham is making his first Pro bowl appearance and was Daltons number 2 to Aj. Rudolph is Ponders best bud and showed get a lot of looks and I just feel Finley will finally stop dropping the ball and take advantage of his athletic ability and decent Qb. Vernon... well hes just good and TE is that weak.

Feel free to comment I dont mind it wont hurt my feelings like I said I obviously dont get paid for this and play for fun.. and they fund some small Vegas trips ;). Its extremely early so I will have couple others toward the beginning of the season which will come faster then you know!

#2 predator_05

predator_05

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

Number 1 running back: Darren McFadden.

You didn't even put him on your list, therefore you fail.
"I've eaten burritos bigger than you."

- JJ Watt to Ray Rice (10/23/2012)

#3 rraayy3

rraayy3

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,393 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

I'm assuming Jahvid Best would be number 13?

#4 predator_05

predator_05

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

View Postrraayy3, on 17 January 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

Nah bro, that's for Ryan 'upside' Mathews. 2k season coming up.
"I've eaten burritos bigger than you."

- JJ Watt to Ray Rice (10/23/2012)

#5 Zak0221

Zak0221

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

I know Gates sucks and all but hes a top 12 TE......

#6 Proteus

Proteus

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,172 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Does anyone ever compare these kinds of predictions to what actually takes place?

QB: Ryan Leaf
RB: Lawrence Phillips
RB: Ki-Jana Carter
WR: Charles Rogers
WR: Desmond Howard
TE: David LaFleur
W/R: David Wilson
K: Ray Finkle(Einhorn)
D: Minnie

BN: Andre Ware/Jared Cook/Tony Mandarich/Curtis Enis/Travis Henry/Brian Bosworth/CJ Spiller/Trent Richardson

facebook.com/WhyYouBeasting

#7 lawilt

lawilt

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

i know espn's top 10 wrs every year generally only has around 4 or 5 of those guys finishing in the top 10
16 Team Dynasty/Keeper League(8 Keepers)
QB, 2RB, 2WR, RB/WR, TE, DEF, K, 7 Bench spots
QB: Ben Roethlisbeger, Kirk Cousins
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Andre Ellington, Christine Michael, V Ballard, Latavius Murray, Jordan Todman, Edwin Baker
WR: Antonio Brown, Demaryius Thomas, Greg Jennings, Aldrick Robinson, Jeremy Kerley
TE: Jimmy Graham
Def: Seahwaks
K:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 Team Dynasty League
QB and any 9 combination of RB, WR, TE
QB: Romo, Alex Smith
RB: Jamal Charles, Forte, Andre Ellington, DeAngelo, Kenjon Barner, Edwin Baker, Shonn Greene, Rashad Jennings
WR: Antonio Brown, Demaryius Thomas, Hakeem Nicks, James Jones, Andre Holmes, Lance Moore, Aldrick Robinson
TE: Dennis Pitta, Brent Celek, Fasano
Def: Browns, Rams

#8 jmausen

jmausen

Single-A

• Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

GB running back options:
Steven Jackson, Reggie Bush, Chris Ivory, Dwyer, Mendenhall, Hillis, Harris, Benson, etc...

Would love to see the Packers make a move for Ben Tate.  If Green Bay can make Ryan Grant a 1,000 yard rusher, I would LOVE to see what they could do with some REAL young talent!!!  Can you imagine?!?!?!

#9 jmausen

jmausen

Single-A

• Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

View Postexzacly909, on 17 January 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

Well here goes nothing!... with some much to still take place in the long process that is the NFL off-season I am coming up with my top 12 for the QB, RB, WR, and TE positions. Just to give a little background on my fantasy experience I have been playing fantasy sports (Football, Baseball, Basketball) for about 9 years now. I would say I specialize in football since I am still currently playing the sport at this time. I play in four leagues each year, 3 of which I have been in for multiple years, and one with my teammates. I am in a keeper league that has been running for four years now and the other three are redrafted each year. I have one at least one of my leagues the past four years and just this past season I was the leading scorer and number #1 seed in each league but sadly only won one of my leagues since the other 3 decided not to show up in the Semi's! I do not consider myself an expert and really have not found anyone I think is since so much is luck but without further a due lets give it a go...

QB:
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Drew Brees
3. Tom Brady
4. Cam Newton
5. Matthew Stafford
6. Russel Wilson
7. Peyton Manning
8. Colin Kaepernick
9. RGIII
10.Matt Ryan
11.Eli Manning
12.Tony Romo / Big Ben

Reason: Ok so first I saw that I cheated at number 12 actually making 13 but they are both borderline starters to me. I did like what I saw from Romo in the end of season with Dez but I dont trust him constantly as my guy. Secondly, I am a huge fan of this years rookie class and their ability to run as well Wilson, RG, Kap, and Luck are going to be top 10 guys with Kap being like a Cam Newton that you can sneak later on. I would rank Robert Griff a lot higher but obviously his knee, and Washington's front office and coaches being scared off of the running that will take away from what made him a star this year, still confident as a high end starter though so dont get to carried away by that. Stafford is in my top 5 because of how many times he has thrown it, and will continue to throw it, plus he has this guy named Calvin something.. not sure if you have heard of him. Oh yeah and Rodgers the discount double check dancer is #1.. surprise surprise
*With chip kelly in Philly watch for Vick or whoever he goes with. I am very intrigued by his offense in this era of the mobile Qb.

RB:
1. AP
2. Arian Foster
3. Ray Rice
4. Cj Spiller
5. Lesean McCoy
6. Marshawn Lynch
7. Trent Richardson
8. Doug Martin
9. Jamaal Charles
10.Alfred Morris
11.MjD
12.Stevan Ridley

Reason: OK so Ap is a freak.. if you have the first pick you take him and move on. I have had Arian in my keeper league for 3 years now and am a huge fan I just feel like hes bound for something unfortunate pretty soon. But with that being said I could just be paranoid and he has been to consistent for me to not put him at 2. Cj is possibly the 2nd most talented back in the league behind Ap, the guy is a 80 toud waiting to happen and if Marrone takes his college running game with him, stays away from the 2 back approach and feeds him the rock they might win some games in real life and he will take you to the playoffs. McCoy in Chip kellys offense is a top 5 running back for sure and if you question it just go look at the numbers Chips Rbs put up in his time at the U of O. He could almost do half of that and finish in the top 5. I do like Trent the most of the rookie Rbs even though Martin finished better this season, Trent is a horse and played in a mediocre offense with broken ribs. MJD has the most upside remember just last year he was the leading rusher! To me this year almost just helps rest his legs
* I hope Ben tate is moved just because he will instantly be a top 12 guy to me, so keep an eye on that situation since he is in his last year of his deal and if they wanted anything for him it would be now.

WR:
1. Calvin Johnson
2. Aj Green
3. Dez Bryant
4. Brandon Marshall
5. Demaryius Thomas
6. Julio Jones
7. Andre Johnson
8. Roddy White
9. Micheal Crabtree
10.Percy Harvin
11.Randall Cobb
12.Hakeem Nicks / Victor Cruz

Reason: This is a little faster eval to me.. Calvin just broke Jerrys record. Only first round Wr since the class is so deep. Aj and Dez are the up and coming superstars and can make a case for the 2nd round. Marshall will continue to get major looks, targets, catches, yards, etc. etc. etc... Demaryius came into his own with Peyton to no ones surprise. He is very talented and has one of the greatest throwing to him. Julio and Roddy will continue in their fast break go deep offense Im just hoping Julio can be a little more consistent he killed me a couple of games.. but he also won a few. Andre really came on at the end and showed why he has been so great. Crab has really hit it off and with Kap and should carry his postseason success on into 2013. He obviously has the pedigree, he tore it up at Texas tech and was a top 10 pick. Look for number one numbers this year. Cobb has turned into one of the biggest weapons on the best offense with the best Qb in league, draft with confidence, he is only going to get better.. hes young and jennings is out. Hakeem was a bust this year so really his spot was for cruz, but I think Nicks is more talented and I look for a bounce back year. I would actually take him before Cruz as crazy as that might sound.
*Garcon could sneak up there if RG comes back at full speed, he was his go to guy whenever he was in. I would like to see where Mike Wallace ends up since he is such a deep threat. And watch for Denario Alexander.. He tore it up at the end of the year and could be Phillips go to guy in what San Diego fans hope to be a turn around year with the old Broncos Oc now running things in the sunny city.

TE:
1. Gronk
2. Jimmy Graham
3. Jason Witten
4. Hernandez
5. Tony G (if he comes back)
6. Dennis Pitta
7. Jermaine Gresham
8. Kyle Rudolph
9. Owen Daniels
10. Greg Olson
11. Jermichael Finley
12. Vernon Davis

Reason: Hardest and most inconsistent group I think Gronk is a first round pick just because of how much better he is then the rest of the group and Jimmy with Sean Payton back is a early 2nd. Witten is old reliable same with Tony the tiger. Pitta has really lit it up at the end of the season and the playoffs. Gresham is making his first Pro bowl appearance and was Daltons number 2 to Aj. Rudolph is Ponders best bud and showed get a lot of looks and I just feel Finley will finally stop dropping the ball and take advantage of his athletic ability and decent Qb. Vernon... well hes just good and TE is that weak.

Feel free to comment I dont mind it wont hurt my feelings like I said I obviously dont get paid for this and play for fun.. and they fund some small Vegas trips ;). Its extremely early so I will have couple others toward the beginning of the season which will come faster then you know!

Witten is not top 3 TE.  Romo never gives him red zone looks.  He's good for 900 yards and 3 TDs: not much more upside.

#10 cbe_88

cbe_88

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

View Postjmausen, on 18 January 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

Witten is not top 3 TE.  Romo never gives him red zone looks.  He's good for 900 yards and 3 TDs: not much more upside.

Assuming Gonzo retires Hernandez is the only one competing with Witten for that 3rd ranked TE spot, and he's had some injury issues whereas Witten has never missed a game (dude has played with his broken jaw wired shut). Hernandez might fit better as the 3rd ranked TE here, since as you point out, Witten doesn't get the TD's and Hernandez is an offense that caters to serious TD-upside.

However, after Gronk and Graham all bets are truly off for the next TE to get after that. Witten is a lock for receptions and yards week in and week out which, in recent years, has proved to be a serious luxury after the likes of Gronk and Graham. Consistency has been an issue with nearly the entire TE position in fantasy nowadays, so the fact that Witten provides that means he should be in the conversation for the no3 TE.

I'm not huge on Witten for a fantasy TE cuz of his lack of TD-upside but the consistency he offers is getting more and more rare at his position in fantasy, so I'm squarely considering him now for 2013.

Witten is a lock to be the 4th best fantasy TE, and easily vies for even being the 3rd best TE.

Edited by cbe_88, 18 January 2013 - 12:32 PM.

#11 fredth3cat

fredth3cat

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

View PostProteus, on 17 January 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

Does anyone ever compare these kinds of predictions to what actually takes place?

http://www.fantasypr...uracy/draft.php

#12 exzacly909

exzacly909

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Im not sure if that is implying that the rb list is that far off, which I dont think in any way possible someone could make the case at this point that it is, or that I am some sort of lions fan because I have Stafford and Calvin in a pass only offense ranked highly. Either way thanks for the useless comment! great stuff

#13 exzacly909

exzacly909

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

View Postjmausen, on 18 January 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

GB running back options:
Steven Jackson, Reggie Bush, Chris Ivory, Dwyer, Mendenhall, Hillis, Harris, Benson, etc...

Would love to see the Packers make a move for Ben Tate.  If Green Bay can make Ryan Grant a 1,000 yard rusher, I would LOVE to see what they could do with some REAL young talent!!!  Can you imagine?!?!?!

I agree man that would be very interesting to see.. besides cedric benson it always seem to be the packer way to build through the draft. I think it is such a need that a free agent rb should be a need for sure, but in a Aaron Rodgers pass happy offense im not sure where even a top tier rb puts himself in that offense unless he can have a bunch of short yardage and goal line rushes. Rodgers even sometimes likes to run it in from there. I would love to see them get an explosive rb not just these plotters like starks harris and grant. Great point though

#14 exzacly909

exzacly909

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

View Postcbe_88, on 18 January 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

View Postjmausen, on 18 January 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

Assuming Gonzo retires Hernandez is the only one competing with Witten for that 3rd ranked TE spot, and he's had some injury issues whereas Witten has never missed a game (dude has played with his broken jaw wired shut). Hernandez might fit better as the 3rd ranked TE here, since as you point out, Witten doesn't get the TD's and Hernandez is an offense that caters to serious TD-upside.

However, after Gronk and Graham all bets are truly off for the next TE to get after that. Witten is a lock for receptions and yards week in and week out which, in recent years, has proved to be a serious luxury after the likes of Gronk and Graham. Consistency has been an issue with nearly the entire TE position in fantasy nowadays, so the fact that Witten provides that means he should be in the conversation for the no3 TE.

I'm not huge on Witten for a fantasy TE cuz of his lack of TD-upside but the consistency he offers is getting more and more rare at his position in fantasy, so I'm squarely considering him now for 2013.

Witten is a lock to be the 4th best fantasy TE, and easily vies for even being the 3rd best TE.

Yeah obviously from my rankings I completly agree.. I dont look at the upside as much when dealing with the TE's since it is such a low scoring group but hernandez is always been a favorite of mine because of his skill set and the way the Pats offense uses him. I also see a huge boost if they do decide to part ways with welker at the end of the year becuase I think he would be more of the slot short route runner that he excels at as is. At Te I look most at targets and with Romo at Qb his best bud will continue to see tons of those. Plus there is the rumors of Miles austin being on the out

#15 exzacly909

exzacly909

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

View Postpredator_05, on 17 January 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Nah bro, that's for Ryan 'upside' Mathews. 2k season coming up.

Even with the sarcasm I like Mathews..I am not going to rank Ryan right now I would like to see what the offseason brings for the chargers from additions in free agency, draft and etc. but with a new staff and Mike Mccoy taking over if Mathews can finally stay healthy and continue to see the carries he might live up to half the hype he got this last offseason

#16 exzacly909

exzacly909

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

View Postlawilt, on 17 January 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

i know espn's top 10 wrs every year generally only has around 4 or 5 of those guys finishing in the top 10

This is true.. same goes for Rb becuase of injurys and such thats why the Randall cobbs and cecil shorts are crucial to identify early on in the free agency period because they usually seek a wr or rb into those rankings that were not even in the discussion. Some young guys like Blackmon or Stephen Hill with raw talent are really riding on who their team decides is going to be saying the cadence this next year. Thats why when I look at the ESPN rankings I try and guess who is the half that could fall out.. but then again if I could do that I better go play the Lotto!

#17 exzacly909

exzacly909

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostZak0221, on 17 January 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

I know Gates sucks and all but hes a top 12 TE......

I definitley do not think he sucks.. He is one of the better to play the posistion. He is just getting up in age and the chargers are very hard to even think about at this point. Based on past years he has a solid case to be in the top 7 though you are very right I just wouldnt at this point

#18 exzacly909

exzacly909

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

View Postpredator_05, on 17 January 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

Number 1 running back: Darren McFadden.

You didn't even put him on your list, therefore you fail.

Thank you for my report card football guru:

with that being said I actaully do like Mcfadden as a talent (Obviously) anyone that has watched him play knows the dude can run with the best of them. Health with any rb is a huge issue and he has one every year. Looking back at the year before this he was the leading rusher at one point so he can do it IF he can ever stay heathly which I do not see. The raiders have already came out and said they are bringing him back to be their guy still and what helps is they are going back to the power scheme that he did excel when heathly in. OC Greg Knapp tried a zone blocking scheme and that is not his style so I think his stock is on the up at the time being

#19 rraayy3

rraayy3

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 9,393 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

View Postexzacly909, on 19 January 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

Im not sure if that is implying that the rb list is that far off, which I dont think in any way possible someone could make the case at this point that it is, or that I am some sort of lions fan because I have Stafford and Calvin in a pass only offense ranked highly. Either way thanks for the useless comment! great stuff

It was a joke. I am a big fan of his, but he is obviously useless and, if anything, I was making fun of myself. Get over yourself.

#20 exzacly909

exzacly909

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

View Postrraayy3, on 19 January 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

View Postexzacly909, on 19 January 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

It was a joke. I am a big fan of his, but he is obviously useless and, if anything, I was making fun of myself. Get over yourself.

I was obviously kidding too man Im not one for online battles I was just trying to make some fun. Like I said I do not take huge pride in this list in any way I did it trying to kill some time and already see stuff I would like to change. I do not think my dry humor does well on here either.. but I was a fan of Jahvid too had him on my IR in my keeper league all season.