Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo
- - - - -

2013 NFL Conference Championship Gameday Thread -- SF @ Atl & Bal @ NE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
534 replies to this topic

#41 RotoRaysfan

RotoRaysfan

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,839 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Julio just takes the ball away from Gholson, huge 1st down there.

Football PPR 2014 - Cutler, L. Bell, R. Jennings, Dez, Marshall, V-Jax, Justin Hunter, Quick, Rudolph, HOU DST. D-Thomas fan club member.
Dynasty 2014 - Romo, E. Lacy, Gore, T. Gerhart, C-Michael, J. McKinnon, D-Train, K. Allen, R. White, M. Evans, D. Adams, B. Quick, J. Graham, L. Green, HOU DST.

Been a blast everyone - take care, and remember to abide by the CoC, and to help your fellow community out - it's what's made the Forum community great!

P.S. My passion is primarily FBB - you'd LOL at my football track record!

#42 FML

FML

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,137 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Julio is obviously back. 9ers better start getting to Ryan.

Edited by FML, 20 January 2013 - 03:29 PM.

Megatron = lemon

A year early with his foresight but Julio is a wizard lol!

#43 RotoRaysfan

RotoRaysfan

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • 17,839 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

Big play by Bowman, as commentators pointed out, if Ryan leads Rodgers, it's 14-0.

Still, at 10-0, time for Colin K to give their D some time to regroup. 11 play drive, ATL has all the momentum...

Football PPR 2014 - Cutler, L. Bell, R. Jennings, Dez, Marshall, V-Jax, Justin Hunter, Quick, Rudolph, HOU DST. D-Thomas fan club member.
Dynasty 2014 - Romo, E. Lacy, Gore, T. Gerhart, C-Michael, J. McKinnon, D-Train, K. Allen, R. White, M. Evans, D. Adams, B. Quick, J. Graham, L. Green, HOU DST.

Been a blast everyone - take care, and remember to abide by the CoC, and to help your fellow community out - it's what's made the Forum community great!

#44 FML

FML

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,137 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Those who follow the 9ers, have they been down in games early this season to come back? I guess the only good is that Seattle was down early too before making the huge comeback.

Megatron = lemon

#45 RotoRaysfan

RotoRaysfan

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • 17,839 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

Clearly down, at least we won't need replay...

#46 FML

FML

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,137 posts

SF gets a huge break!

Megatron = lemon

#47 pfresh

pfresh

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,065 posts

nearly a fumble.. good lord

NFL 2014   12-Team League    9th pick Overall Redraft     Record: 5-3        Going for the 3-Peat.. Going to be hard
QB: Aaron Rodgers
WR1: Vincent Jackson         WR2: Julian Edelman            WR3: Kelvin Benjamin
RB1: Demarco Murray          RB2: Zac Stacy
TE: Vernon Davis                      Defense: San Francisco, KC         Kicker: Parkey
Bench: Anquan Boldin, Mark Ingram, Owen Daniels, Branden Oliver, Tre Mason, Ryan Tannehill, Jermaine Gresham
NFL 2014    10-Team League    3rd pick Overall Redraft      Record: 4-4       Going for the Repeat
QB: Matt Ryan
WR1: Keenan Allen                  WR2: Victor Cruz  Emmanuel Sanders     WR3: Wes Welker   OBJ

RB1: Jamaal Charles              RB2: Montee Ball
TE: Greg Olsen                         Defense: Philadelphia                Kicker: Matt Prater
Bench: Ray Rice, Josh Gordon, Knowshon Moreno, Ronnie Hillman, Branden Oliver, Torrey Smith, Ryan Tannehill

NBA 2014    14-Team League    12th pick Overall Redraft 

PG/SG: Kyrie Irving, Dwayne Wade, Darren Collison, Jarrett Jack
SG/SF: Trevor Ariza, Lance Stephenson

SF/PF: Mirza Teletovic

PF/C: Serge Ibaka, Derrick Favors, Roy Hibbert, Kelly Olynyk

#48 Kobe_No_Means_No

Kobe_No_Means_No

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,329 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

wow

#49 RotoRaysfan

RotoRaysfan

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • 17,839 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

Those who follow the 9ers, have they been down in games early this season to come back? I guess the only good is that Seattle was down early too before making the huge comeback.

It's way too early to panic - it's 10-0, SF gets the ball to start the 2H, so it's a bad start, but it seems highly likely you will need 24+ points to win this game.

Honestly, 49ers need a couple of first downs, and it should settle them down. I do think there is merit to the difficulty of early games with WC teams - so really it's about weathering the storm, as others mentioned.

#50 RotoRaysfan

RotoRaysfan

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • 17,839 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

WOW...easily could have been a pick 6 - triple covered.

#51 Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • 26,010 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Nice zone blitz.....Fooled Kaepernick, who almost threw a pick.

SF is upping the tempo to try and get more vanilla schemes from ATL.
"Give me a break, I'm a product of divorce!"

#52 Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • 26,010 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Feels the same as last week.....

#53 RotoRaysfan

RotoRaysfan

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • 17,839 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Well, it's still too early to panic, but another 3-and-out is not what SF needed. Unreal, they look like molasses out there.

SF needs a stop here, just to get their D off the field, and regroup. Hard for O to get a rhythm with only 6 plays the whole quarter...

#54 nickalero99

nickalero99

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 9,882 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

Falcons need TD's with these early possessions. The bigger the lead, the less likely the 49ers are going to be able to use Kapernick in that read option much. I don't think he can win the game passing the ball and coming from behind.

#55 Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • 26,010 posts

Skinny post gets the Falcons into FG position.....Niners are reeling.....

#56 sfdevil

sfdevil

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,487 posts

the weak link for the 49ers- secondary that hits hard but cant really cover-is being exposed again against this crazy receiver core

on opposite side kaep cant get going at all with all these disguised zone coverages and run game isnt picknig up

#57 RotoRaysfan

RotoRaysfan

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • 17,839 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Well, the 49ers have to happy the quarter break came. Wow.

#58 My Dinner With Andre

My Dinner With Andre

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,020 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

What happened to the 49ers defense? Last year they looked unbreakable

#59 Kobe_No_Means_No

Kobe_No_Means_No

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,329 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

SF not getting to Ryan so far. Against Packers they were in Rodger's face on every play.

#60 Tarheels_2433

Tarheels_2433

I'm the Looks, the Brains, & the Wildcard!

• Moderators
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

Atlanta's gameplan on both sides of the ball so far is looking amazing, have to credit the coaching staff quite a bit I think...
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."