Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Looking for a league$100, auction, preferably al only (flexible on that part)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 Red Sox Nation

Red Sox Nation

On the Ballot

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

I already have a few inquiries out there, but those are what I am looking for. I would be ok with a mixed or nl-only. roto or h2h doesn't matter. keeper, dynasty, re-draft doesn't matter either. I'm a very experienced and active owner, so I'm looking for a competitive league.

#2 joeg414

joeg414

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Baseball Mixed Keeper Rotisserie league (New Jersey base, but the draft will be On-Line via ESPN). 12-16 Teams, snake draft, 6x6, ,13 or 14 hitters to start(depending on the size of the league), 9 pitchers to start,6 total bench spots, 2 DL spots, daily moves, but lineups are locked once the first game starts, free agent pickup limit of 200, all trades will be approve(unless league commissioner and/ or the league thinks there’s collusion or the trade is way too one sided ),Waiver period of two days to pick up a release player, Trade deadline:TBA(sometime early August).Keeper Rule: In 2014 You may keep one hitter and one pitcher in the spot he was drafted in 2013.Example: this year if you draft a player in the 1st round then next year you can keep him as a 1st rounder, or this year if you draft a player as a 5th rounder, then in 2014 you can keep him as a 5th rounder. If a player is traded the same rule applies to the position where the player was drafted. Top 4-5 teams will place in the money. $200 entrance fee per team (one time fee, will use “League Safe” to hold the money) will need the payment 3 weeks before draft date, which should be early March.
I welcome any questions or feedback; league objective: Fun and Completive.
Please let me know if you’re interested.
And feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested. I will like to have all the teams set as early as possible (Beginning of February).

Joseph Gallipoli
joeg414@verizon.net

#3 Red Sox Nation

Red Sox Nation

On the Ballot

• Moderators
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

I appreciate the explanation but I am looking for an auction league, not snake.

#4 Bizwiz80

Bizwiz80

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

I am assembling an NL only redraft auction roto 5x5.  $25 buy in with leaguesafe. We are letting in only serious owners.  Will be on yahoo with $260 auction budget and $100 FAAB waivers.  2C, 1b,2b,3b, ss, ci, mi, 5 OF, util, 9P, 3 bench.

email me if interested
jjslaten@gmail.com

#5 Red Sox Nation

Red Sox Nation

On the Ballot

• Moderators
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

I'm only looking for leagues in the $75-150 range

#6 game4corn

game4corn

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

Have a Red Sox team you may be interested in - but here is the whole sale.

Two sister leagues are already gearing up for their fourth year in 201. These are custom $100 fee, ESPN, LeagueSafe, Dynasty type leagues with large rosters and 14 teams each.

The Favorite Teams Dynasty League – FTDL – is looking for 2 owners take over the Twins and Yankee teams.  This is a Head to Head league with a snake draft.

The Hometown Teams Dynasty League – HTDL – is looking for 1 owner to take over the Red Sox. This is a Rotisserie league with an auction draft.

These are custom, very custom, ESPN 100 dollars league with 14 members and a minor league system and a 6 player protected Minors-Rookie Developmental roster.

Each team in the league has an associated MLB team tie in, thus Dynasty, and with that each owner owns the Minor league system of its AMLB team during the offseason.  It is a serious, but fun and detailed league, with most of the original 12 owners.

The available rosters in the FTDL are the Minnesota Twins and New York Yankees  – but the new owner will be allowed to change the team to any available MLB team  - for example, the Giants, Astros, Cubs, etc.

The available roster in the HTDL is the Boston Red Sox, again, the new owner will be allowed to change to any available AMLB team.

All 14 teams will be allowed to keep up to 14 players, but no more than 7 of their AMLB players and 7 non-AMLB players.

Dont want to bore you with any more details, so contact me at game4corn@aol.com if you have interests.

Commish, game4corn@aol.com

Favorite Teams Dynasty League - FTDL

Hometown Teams Dynasty League - HTDL

Take a look

FTDL

http://games.espn.go...5&seasonId=2012

http://games.espn.go...9&seasonId=2012

HTDL

http://games.espn.go...7&seasonId=2012

#7 League Commissario

League Commissario

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

Take a look at us, please.

http://retrorotoblit...forumotion.com/

League Commissario

#8 Red Sox Nation

Red Sox Nation

On the Ballot

• Moderators
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

Corn I sent you an e-mail...Commissario that appears to be just a forum of some sort.

#9 rockobalt

rockobalt

Single-A

• Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

I have 3 openings in a 12 team 100 dollar redraft AL only  5x5 league.   CBS runs it so it is 100 + cbs fees (113 total).   100 goes for payouts-   50/25/15/10  top 4 payout.  

let me know if interested.

#10 League Commissario

League Commissario

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

If you want a highly competitive League coupled to a level playing field, then our Mixed, Roto, Deepest, Auction February-Startup is the perfect storm for you. Take a look at us: http://retrorotoblit...forumotion.com/
Thanks in advance for looking us over.
League Commissario

#11 Red Sox Nation

Red Sox Nation

On the Ballot

• Moderators
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

bump. If you are looking for an experienced owner who is very active and has a history of success, please contact me. Still looking for a league in the $75-150 area, AUCTION style.

#12 cinthree

cinthree

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

I have a $132 mixed league auction with 12 man minor leagues, sabermetric style categories. PA, OBP, SLG, SB-CS, Runs + RBI and IP, K/9, BB/9, HR/9, ERA. email at commissionerofbob@gmail.com for more info

#13 Red Sox Nation

Red Sox Nation

On the Ballot

• Moderators
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

e-mail sent

#14 League Commissario

League Commissario

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

Yes, Please.

anotherthicksquarebook@gmail.com

#15 Red Sox Nation

Red Sox Nation

On the Ballot

• Moderators
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

I am still searching

#16 louie10

louie10

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

12-team 7x7 keeper league hosted on ESPN.

Scoring will be Roto and the categories scored will be: BA / HR / R / RBI / SB / OPS / FPCT and ERA / K / WHIP / QS / K/9 / K:BB / SV+HD.

It is a snake draft (auto-random order) to be held on Sunday, March 3rd at 2 PM ET. Each team gets a 25-man roster.

At the end of the season you will be allowed to keep up to 9 players in exchange for a draft pick at the beginning of next season (ESPN's system does this automatically).

If you are interested in joining or if you have other questions please either comment or PM me.

#17 Red Sox Nation

Red Sox Nation

On the Ballot

• Moderators
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

League found. Thank you to everyone that reached out to me. Much appreciated, good luck to all.