Jump to content

Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Draft Master Release


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 JMac9101

JMac9101

    Single-A

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

When will the Draft Master be able to be used, instead of it just saying coming soon. Since everything else is set for the 2013 season I was just wondering.

#2 TheFranchiseAce

TheFranchiseAce

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

+1

Can't wait for this!

#3 Draft Master

Draft Master

    Superstar

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

We are working on finising touches this weekend.  We should be ready to go next week.  Enjoy the Super Bowl, then come back a few days to a week later and take a look.

#4 TheFranchiseAce

TheFranchiseAce

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

View PostDraft Master, on 31 January 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

We are working on finising touches this weekend.  We should be ready to go next week.  Enjoy the Super Bowl, then come back a few days to a week later and take a look.

Patiently waiting!

#5 TheFranchiseAce

TheFranchiseAce

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

Still waiting patiently

:D

#6 rotoassassins

rotoassassins

    Single-A

  • Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

I don't understand why it takes so long to release? One would assume there is not a need for a complete overhaul of the code from year to year. It's just the projections that change? Every year it takes awhile to release then it takes another 3-4 weeks to fix all the bugs that come with it. So buying this product is pretty useless for the entire first half of drafting season. Here is my suggestion, get started on this product earlier next year and have it come out the as soon as the draft guide is ready.

Edited by rotoassassins, 11 February 2013 - 10:20 AM.


#7 TheFranchiseAce

TheFranchiseAce

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

View Postrotoassassins, on 11 February 2013 - 10:19 AM, said:

I don't understand why it takes so long to release? One would assume there is not a need for a complete overhaul of the code from year to year. It's just the projections that change? Every year it takes awhile to release then it takes another 3-4 weeks to fix all the bugs that come with it. So buying this product is pretty useless for the entire first half of drafting season. Here is my suggestion, get started on this product earlier next year and have it come out the as soon as the draft guide is ready.

Hopefully the delay means new stuff to the software is coming.  (wishful thinking I guess).

#8 noahjosh0

noahjosh0

    Just Drafted

  • Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

you said please wait until after the super and then 2-7 days. It's been 8 days and still nothing you guys were very close two weeks ago is it going to be up tomorrow or wednesday. and will the new 2013 software support macs better

#9 Draft Master

Draft Master

    Superstar

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

View Postnoahjosh0, on 11 February 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

you said please wait until after the super and then 2-7 days. It's been 8 days and still nothing you guys were very close two weeks ago is it going to be up tomorrow or wednesday. and will the new 2013 software support macs better

Download

#10 JMac9101

JMac9101

    Single-A

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

Just downloaded it. Anyone else having problems with it? I can't get it to add a new league. I enter the name and nothing happens.

#11 rotoassassins

rotoassassins

    Single-A

  • Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

I don't think it's even fully ready. This is what I mean, now we have to go through a period of testing and report all the bugs and wait for them to fix it. It still says "coming soon" if you try the download link through their website.

Edited by rotoassassins, 12 February 2013 - 11:36 PM.


#12 JMac9101

JMac9101

    Single-A

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

This is very disappointing. I expected much better for the money I spent. Unless there are drastic changes I will never spend my money on this site ever again.

#13 TheFranchiseAce

TheFranchiseAce

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

I guess I know what i'll be doing all day at work lol