Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

PF/C for PG

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 24/7fantasysports

24/7fantasysports

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

No trades have been proposed.

I'm in a 15 category, 8 team league which can be seen in my signature. Would anyone consider offering one of my PF/C's for Jeff Teague or Raymond Felton? I feel like a need a PG since dropping Rubio for Anthony Davis. Thoughts and WHIR. Thanks!

Edited by 24/7fantasysports, 07 February 2013 - 04:46 PM.

<p>Yahoo 8 Team Non-PPR 2 QB LeagueStart 2 QB: Andrew Luck, Tony RomoStart 2 WR: Calvin Johnson, Dez BryantStart 2 RB: Arian Foster, Frank GoreStart 1 TE: Larry DonnellStart 1 W/R: Terrance WilliamsKicker: Justin TuckerDEF: Houston Texans BN: Eli Manning, RG3, Ahmad Bradshaw, Dernard Robinson, Jerick McKinnon, Reuben Randle

#2 earthtobrint

earthtobrint

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

All of your bigs are worth more a lot than both Teague and especially Felton. Thad (only because he's injured) and Pek (only because he gets injured often) for Teague would be the only deal I'd consider.

Edited by earthtobrint, 07 February 2013 - 05:20 PM.

#3 larrybird33

larrybird33

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

I love Teague's game, and he is big man friendly because he shoots 48%. He also hit's 3's and gets steals. Felton is great to but I'm more of Teague fan. So you "dropped" Anthony Davis? If not I was going to say offer him for both, to me he is expendable. Pek is yoru next best chance, I would do him for Teague that is very fair. Besides that all of your PF/C are way better than Teague or Felton. Aim Higher! Go for a better PG then. Let me know if you have any offer ideas or know of owners who would be willing to deal and post some of the PG's they might have to offer.

#4 24/7fantasysports

24/7fantasysports

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

I love Teague's game, and he is big man friendly because he shoots 48%. He also hit's 3's and gets steals. Felton is great to but I'm more of Teague fan. So you "dropped" Anthony Davis? If not I was going to say offer him for both, to me he is expendable. Pek is yoru next best chance, I would do him for Teague that is very fair. Besides that all of your PF/C are way better than Teague or Felton. Aim Higher! Go for a better PG then. Let me know if you have any offer ideas or know of owners who would be willing to deal and post some of the PG's they might have to offer.

I added Anthony Davis for Rubio. My team in sig is up to date. i would like to acquire Lawson but no idea who to offer.
<p>Yahoo 8 Team Non-PPR 2 QB LeagueStart 2 QB: Andrew Luck, Tony RomoStart 2 WR: Calvin Johnson, Dez BryantStart 2 RB: Arian Foster, Frank GoreStart 1 TE: Larry DonnellStart 1 W/R: Terrance WilliamsKicker: Justin TuckerDEF: Houston Texans BN: Eli Manning, RG3, Ahmad Bradshaw, Dernard Robinson, Jerick McKinnon, Reuben Randle

#5 larrybird33

larrybird33

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Lawson is playing like a totally different player. I love having him right now if he keeps this up he is probably my favorite PG on my team. Idk how bad you need rebounds and care about fg% but Horford for Lawson is fair. Anthony Davis for Teague is a good deal being this isn't a keeper league. Do you have to trade a PF/C? I think moving Monta Ellis would be nice, I'm not a fan of him really. But I have both Al's and you gotta keep Jefferson over Horford. Horford is more consistent but Al has bigger games and shoots a way better FT%. I would try moving Pek or Davis for Teague or Felton, or try and trade Thad maybe for a lower class guy than those. Lawson would be great though, not sure how much you are willing to give. If you are like me, then it's hard to make a winning deal for a good player.

#6 24/7fantasysports

24/7fantasysports

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

Lawson is playing like a totally different player. I love having him right now if he keeps this up he is probably my favorite PG on my team. Idk how bad you need rebounds and care about fg% but Horford for Lawson is fair. Anthony Davis for Teague is a good deal being this isn't a keeper league. Do you have to trade a PF/C? I think moving Monta Ellis would be nice, I'm not a fan of him really. But I have both Al's and you gotta keep Jefferson over Horford. Horford is more consistent but Al has bigger games and shoots a way better FT%. I would try moving Pek or Davis for Teague or Felton, or try and trade Thad maybe for a lower class guy than those. Lawson would be great though, not sure how much you are willing to give. If you are like me, then it's hard to make a winning deal for a good player.

I like Ellis based on our league settings with the FGA's, FGM, FTA, FTM, PTS AST, and STL. I dislike his FG% though. Nobody would trade for Thad Young with us being a shallow league. I'm intrigued by Felton based off of playoff schedule and Im thinking of trying anth davis for felton... I have sent Anth Davis for Teague but the owner of Teague would want more. I talk to him everyday and he is high on Teague. I'm confident he will counter with Nash..lol. I like Pekovic and if he is healthy his playoff schedule is great as well. Do i try Horford for lawson?

Edited by 24/7fantasysports, 07 February 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#7 larrybird33

larrybird33

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Safer option is Davis for Felton. That's what I want, the safest option. Losing 1 guy like Horford can change your team drastically. I have learned this ALL YEAR.

#8 earthtobrint

earthtobrint

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Do not trade Anthony Davis for Raymond Felton...

#9 24/7fantasysports

24/7fantasysports

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Safer option is Davis for Felton. That's what I want, the safest option. Losing 1 guy like Horford can change your team drastically. I have learned this ALL YEAR.

You're right. Why make a big move when my team is playing pretty good and should be solid if I get healthy? I just love making big trades. Listed below are the deals I've made this year:

On 12/16/12, I traded Brandon Jennings for David Lee.

On 1/9/13, I traded Gerald Wallace, Marcin Gortat, and Joakim Noah for Al Horford and Al Jefferson.

On 1/23/13, I traded Josh Smith for Paul Pierce.

#10 24/7fantasysports

24/7fantasysports

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Do not trade Anthony Davis for Raymond Felton...

Why is that?

#11 larrybird33

larrybird33

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

How come? lets compare Felton and Davis last 30 days

Felton 45%FG 88%FT 1.7 3PM 2.6 rebs 7.3 asst 1.0stl 11ppg

Davis 60% FG 59%FT 6.1 rebs 1.3 stls 1.8 blks 12ppg

I have to say they are a little comparable. I mean Davis is better.. but by that much? If y0u need a PG I am okay with this trade. But yeah Im sure there is a better offer you could do. Plus Felton has a great plyaoff schedule

#12 larrybird33

larrybird33

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

I'll say 24/.7 earthtobrint post alot on here though, he has been very helpful to me.. his opinon overall is better than mine.

#13 earthtobrint

earthtobrint

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Felton's playoff schedule is nice but you're underrating Davis. Also, he's the only guy on your team that blocks a lot of shots. I'd aim higher than Felton for any of your bigs, despite his nice playoff schedule. If the guy won't even trade Teague to you for Davis then he must overrate Teague or underrate Davis. I'm trying to think of other PGs that have nice playoff schedules. Conley comes to mind. Conley for Davis or Horford or Thad would be fair (although Davis is your only shot blocker and Thad is injured)

Edited by earthtobrint, 07 February 2013 - 06:07 PM.

#14 24/7fantasysports

24/7fantasysports

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

I'll say 24/.7 earthtobrint post alot on here though, he has been very helpful to me.. his opinon overall is better than mine.

Earthtobront has helped me alot too. He told me recently that I may not even need a PG. Maybe I will sit tight for a week or so. I just love to make trades but I also don't want to tinker to much. But don't say your opinion doesn't matter. It helped me from possibly destroying my team by moving Horford..lol. And made me think small to upgrade in certain areas without giving up too much but only when the situation calls for it.

#15 larrybird33

larrybird33

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

If you could get Conley go for that for sure! I love having him on my team. I think he will have more 20 pt games now too because Gay is gone.

#16 larrybird33

larrybird33

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

I have made TO MANY TRADES this year. Honestly I threw away a championship team just because of trading too much. If you are winning and have no lineup issues. Stay still

#17 24/7fantasysports

24/7fantasysports

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

Felton's playoff schedule is nice but you're underrating Davis. Also, he's the only guy on your team that blocks a lot of shots. I'd aim higher than Felton for any of your bigs, despite his nice playoff schedule. If the guy won't even trade Teague to you for Davis then he must overrate Teague or underrate Davis. I'm trying to think of other PGs that have nice playoff schedules. Conley comes to mind. Conley for Davis or Horford or Thad would be fair (although Davis is your only shot blocker and Thad is injured)

The owner of Teague doesn't own Felton. I can't go for Conley, that would leave that owner with only 2 PGs.

Edited by 24/7fantasysports, 07 February 2013 - 06:13 PM.

#18 earthtobrint

earthtobrint

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

The owner of Teague doesn't own Felton. I would rather give up Davis than Horford.

Does the Conley owner need a big man/blocks?

#19 24/7fantasysports

24/7fantasysports

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 4,371 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

The owner of Teague doesn't own Felton. I would rather give up Davis than Horford.

Does the Conley owner need a big man/blocks?

No he is very strong in those 2 categories.

#20 larrybird33

larrybird33

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

I have Horford and honestly I think he is overrated, but he is better than Davis. Only way I would want Davis over him is blocksand steals, but Horford has more 20 and 10 games at 50% than Davis does. Horford also has games with 5 asst. They both suck at FT% so it's whatever for that. Horford isn't consistent with blocks but he has alot of 0 0 3 3 0 1 2 0 1 blocks which in a week is not that bad. Steals Davis is better than Horford but it's not a whole other league. I would rather trade Davis but, it also depends what you can get.. Lawson is way better than Felton ( now ).