Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

16 Team Inaugural Dynasty League...AUCTION...few spots remain---who wants in?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

The league is forming and is providing an opportunity for qualified managers to come aboard the journey. We are seeking the best and most dedicated, committed gamers out there...Below you will find the settings and roster spots...I will also post a portion of the current commissioner note which outlines many of the details and parameters: ONLY serious inquiries: kjosorio@yahoo.com:

Scoring & Settings

Setting Value League ID#: 46809 League Name: Insane Journey *I Password: newbeginnings Custom League URL: http://baseball.fant...e/foreverinsane Season Type: Full Draft Type: Live Auction Draft Draft Time: Sun Mar 3 8:00pm CST [ Add to My Calendar ] Max Teams: 16 Scoring Type: Head-to-Head Player Universe: All baseball New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo! adds them View List of Forced Players Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum Trade Reject Time: 1 Trade End Date: August 18, 2013 Allow Draft Pick Trades: No Waiver Time: 1 day Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak Waiver Mode: Standard Can't Cut List Provider: None Trade Review: League Votes Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules Max Acquisitions per Week: 6 Min Innings Pitched: 30 Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow Start Scoring on: Week 1 Playoffs: Week 23, 24 and 25 (8 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 7 days from Sep 23 to Sep 29 Playoff Reseeding: No Lock Eliminated Teams: No Divisions: Yes (2 divisions) Playoff Seeding Options: Division winners awarded top playoff seeds Make League Publicly Viewable: No Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL Batters Stat Categories: Runs ®, Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP) Pitchers Stat Categories:
Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Home Runs (HR), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Welcome...I can't believe this time of the year is here already! I am really looking forward to the season. Just so there is no confusion this an inaugural Dynasty League --25 roster spots--You keep all 25 with an opportunity to make changes via the wire throughout the season, offseason trading and the one round preseason draft at the beginning of each season--reverse order of standings. Therefore YOUR COMMITMENT is required, please.
I strongly encourage competitive dialogue, debate and passion. Keep the communication alive!!! We will fill 16 spots and hopefully this will happen quickly so we can move towards nailing down a draft date which I would like to conduct within the next 2 weeks, maybe sooner. Below you will find the parameters of the league --
***The draft is set up as an auction draft with a draft budget of $350 which may seem excessive but we are filling 25 roster spots...so plan accordingly. Any unused draft money will be placed into your FAAB budget. Speaking of budgets The League has issued $100 into your waiver budget. There are 2 bonuses in place--hitting: the team with highest OBP for the week would receive $5 added to their budget--Pitching: the team with the lowest ERA for the week would receive $5 added to their budget...Your budget money also could be used in any trade proposals--just make sure to note it when the trade is consummated and I will make the adjustments. The FAAB budget will rollover from season to season. I will keep it on record and implement the following season
The league buy-in fee is$25--this is payable through Leaguesafe. I will get you the leaguesafe invitation once you have you team registered and your email posted---(which is a requirement). The payouts are as follows: 16 Teams X $25= $400
Division Winners--$25 a piece
Champion--$200
2nd place--$100
3rd place--$50
Here are the categories:***8X8 format: Hitting: Runs, Hits, HR, RBI, SB, Total Bases, Avg., OBP.
Pitching: Wins, Losses, SV, HR, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP

Spots are being occupied quickly so hit me up if you are interested...YOUR COMMITMENT IS REQUIRED.

#2 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Just need a couple of more...YOUR COMMITMENT IS REQUIRED...

#3 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

8x8 format...YOUR COMMITMENT IS REQUIRED

#4 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

You got it...we want it!

#5 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

Down to One maybe two spots left...lets do this!

#6 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Down to ONE spot left...hit me up kjosorio@yahoo.com...YOUR COMMITMENT IS REQUIRED.

#7 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

One spot has become available...8X8 format...auction is next Sunday evening...c'mon now...lets get it-kjosorio@yahoo.com

#8 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

C'mon now...hit me up up...kjosorio@yahoo.com...your COMMITMENT is required...serious players only!

#9 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

Inquiries? Yes there have been but still looking for one qualified manager...bring it.

#10 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

still havent found the right person, if this is you then send me that email asap...

#11 kjoso33

kjoso33

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Bump it up...one left!