Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo
- - - - -

Evgeni Malkin 2013 Season Outlook

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 thatsandwich1

thatsandwich1

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

What do you guys think of him so far. He hasn't been himself but still has 16 points in 14 games. Although only 3 goals is discouraging. Do you think he's going to stay at this level or is he bound to elevate himself to similar stats from last year?

#2 th3ory

th3ory

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

He's not too far behind his point pace from last year. Neal is generally the forward shooting on PP otherwise it's most the defense. He plays 2nd fiddle to the best player in the world he'll have up and down production as long as he's there.

#3 FUM

FUM

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

Why he doesn't have 25 points now is beyond me.
Rotoworld Forums' Official Badass with 6 warning points.

Most of what I post is for giggles. Please do not take me seriously when I'm venting about a pitcher that just got bombed or a hitter in a 2 for 20 slump. It's all for effect and trying to make all my fellow rotoheads chuckle, so don't be "that guy", yeah you know what I'm talking about.

#4 Deafmitchell

Deafmitchell

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

He's just not the same player when Crosby is on the team. It doesn't make sense but its true. Remember last year was the best season of his career

#5 FUM

FUM

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Wow. FML...just FML.

Most of what I post is for giggles. Please do not take me seriously when I'm venting about a pitcher that just got bombed or a hitter in a 2 for 20 slump. It's all for effect and trying to make all my fellow rotoheads chuckle, so don't be "that guy", yeah you know what I'm talking about.

#6 King Ding Aling

King Ding Aling

Don't Be Cruel

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,069 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

He's just not the same player when Crosby is on the team. It doesn't make sense but its true. Remember last year was the best season of his career

Actually in 08 he had more points than he did last year. But good effort.
10 Team 10 Keeper Roto Hockey league.  Start 4LW, 4RW, 4C, 6D, 2G with 3BN.  Goals, Assists, SOG, PIM, +/-, DefenceMen Points, Special Teams Points, Wins, GAA and SV%.

C: Johnathan Toews, Claude Giroux, Jamie Benn, Colin Wilson
LW: Max Pacioretty, Brandon Prust, Dustin Brown, Loui Eriksson (Andrew Ladd, Ryan Clowe)
RW: Pat Kane, Alex Burrows, Chris Stewart, Peter Mueller
D: Oliver Ekman-Larson, P.K. Subban, James Wisniewski, Lubomir Visnovsky, Dan Hamhuis, Andrei Markov
G: Tuukka Rask, Carey Price (Ben Scrivens)

IR: Erik Karlsson, Mikka Kiprusoff

#7 FUM

FUM

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

Wow 2 goals tonight so far and Malkin has nothing. When is this tard going to get back his 2012 form? He is killing me.

#8 FUM

FUM

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

Anyone want to inject some testosterone in to this pansy? I got a freaking league to win FFS.