Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

NYC & NJ Fantasy roto baseball GM needed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 ViktorNYC

ViktorNYC

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

A 20 year terrific 12 team league needs one or two more GM's.
The pressure got to one GM and he committed suicide, so we need to replace him.

Just kidding, we've been around for 18 years not 20 :-)
Ok, OK... The GM had to leave the league due to relocating, and we hated to see him go. But such as life. This could be your break to put some fun back in your life and make the Mets versus Pirates game watchable.

I truly believe we do have the best league. We have 6 pitching and 6 hitting categories.
30 players per team and each week you play 22 players. (minimum 12 hitters to maximum 15 hitters. That means minimum 10 pitchers to minimum 7 pitchers play each week). Depending on his weight, Prince Fielder still counts as one ballplayer.

How is our league played?
* We have a real time draft in North New Jersey.
* $325 to join the league
* We use CBSsports.com as our stat keeping service
* $10 for each trade or free agent pick up.

Note: 4 top team get paid. Last year winner collected $5,500 (minus his free agent moves and trades). That's some serious money.

.......The basics are as follows....
You start off with an Imaginary bankroll of 25 million ( minus the values of 4 carryovers from the previous year). Once we auction off 60 players, then we have a draft for 160 or so players. This is a unique league as we have an auction and then a draft as well.

For the fairness of the league, and most of all to be fair to you....Only contact me, if you know roto baseball. If you are new, we will eat you alive.
The emotional scars and suffering will be like, like, like..... Well, think of Pinhead of Hellraiser fame. We will make you suffer and probably embarrass you; thereby lower your self esteem to the lowest it's been in ages. So newbie, get experience in some other league, then come join the big league.

Most of us in the league are professionals (Lawyers, realtors, insurance brokers, teachers, and one hitman)... Kidding about the hitman of course. Don Mattingly is managing the Dodgers :)
However, we did have an ex-pro baseball player in our league for a few years. So that was fun.

Now that you read the above... Email me...
In the subject box put "I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR LEAGUE"
this way It will keep the spammers away.

Thank you for reading this and hopefully, your roto baseball / fantasy baseball kung fu is strong enough to join our league. Next step is yours.
Ohhh, almost forgot.. The previous year's winner, caters food for the league. So, join the league-get free Food.

Please email replies too: VicLin@aol.com

Attention Spammers. If you will send me spam, I will send PINHEAD or Dexter to make your suffering a legendary one.

Edited by ViktorNYC, 26 February 2013 - 03:55 AM.