Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo
- - - - -

Baseball is ahead of Football!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ben Edelman

Ben Edelman

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

One of the true signs of spring is when Rotoworld puts Fantasy Baseball forums above Fantasy Football forums on the overall forums homepage. Spring is here!

Since 1995: 12-team 4x4 Roto auction keeper, NL-only. Likely keepers:
C: Mesoraco, xx
1/3: Lamb, Rendon, xx
2/S: Tulo, Alcantara, Segura
O/U: Yelich, Harper, xx, xx, xx, xx
SP: Hahn, Morton, xx, xx, xx
RP: Rondon, Clippard, Mejia, Fujikawa, xx
Min: Bryant, JP Crawford, Piscotty

#2 ballfan4141

ballfan4141

On the Ballot

• Banned
  • 4,710 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:47 AM

yeah I seen that. notice hockey always stays last and basketball second to last.

#3 parrothead

parrothead

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

One of the true signs of spring is when Rotoworld puts Fantasy Baseball forums above Fantasy Football forums on the overall forums homepage. Spring is here!

When it comes to real sports I get more excited about football than baseball (though baseball has a bit of a religious feel to it in spring that makes it very special) but when it comes to fantasy, I love baseball and I like football.

I think for the thinkers, I think baseball appeals to a lot of people for fantasy because there are so many positions, so many different ways to draft and build your team, keeper leagues, etc. Rosters are bigger, you go a little deeper.
Seems everybody's jogging or heavy into health s?&t, don't tell me that I otta get rolfed, cause I love Cajun martinis and playing afternoon golf-JB from we are the people are parents warned us about

#4 mavsfan23

mavsfan23

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

When it comes to real sports I get more excited about football than baseball (though baseball has a bit of a religious feel to it in spring that makes it very special) but when it comes to fantasy, I love baseball and I like football.

I think for the thinkers, I think baseball appeals to a lot of people for fantasy because there are so many positions, so many different ways to draft and build your team, keeper leagues, etc. Rosters are bigger, you go a little deeper.

there's no better fantasy experience than a deep auction keeper baseball league. roto of course
Baseball can't get here fast enough

#5 klove42

klove42

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,909 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

It's the most wonderful time of the year
No Days Off

#6 An Old Hippie

An Old Hippie

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

With a tad of frustration. Habit is hard to break. I keep going into the football talk room. :(

#7 Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,408 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

With a tad of frustration. Habit is hard to break. I keep going into the football talk room. :(

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it......just in time for it to change again at the beginning of August.... :P
"Give me a break, I'm a product of divorce!"

#8 jackmurphy

jackmurphy

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Cheers to that.
Sarge: Whats gonna happen is that you jerk off the ball, almost wanna let this guy here jam you, and if it comes it comes.

#9 Theoneupper

Theoneupper

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

These are tears of joy.

#10 Suikoden

Suikoden

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

BASSSSEEEBAALLLLLLL
20 team, 4 keepers, standard score league:
QB-Ben Roethlisberger
WR-Dez Bryant
WR-Julio Jones
WR-Desean Jackson
RB-Chris Johnson
RB- Ryan Mathews
TE-Charles Clay
W/R- Allen Hurns BN- Knile Davis BN-BenJarvus Green-Ellis BN-John Brown BN- Jake Locker
K-Dan Bailey, Greg The Leg
Def- Denver, New York Giants

#11 parrothead

parrothead

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

there's no better fantasy experience than a deep auction keeper baseball league. roto of course

agree 1000%
Seems everybody's jogging or heavy into health s?&t, don't tell me that I otta get rolfed, cause I love Cajun martinis and playing afternoon golf-JB from we are the people are parents warned us about

#12 Triple Short Of a Cycle

Triple Short Of a Cycle

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:42 AM

and now Football is the default news on the front page? Since when does that happen when free agenecy open? Lame
14 team head to head points non keeper

C- Jason Castro
1B - Eric Hosmer
2B - Dustin Pedroia
SS - Brad Miller
3B - Josh Donaldson
OF - Andrew McCutchen,Kole Calhoun,Angel Pagan
DH - Aaron Hill

Bench -
DL -

SP - Jose Fernandez,James Shields,Gerrit Cole,Justin Masterson
RP - Sergio Romo,Sergio Santos

Bench - Chris Archer,Clay Buchholz,Joe Kelly,Noah Syndergarrd,Yordano Ventura,Drew Smyly,Nathan Eovaldi
DL - Matt Harrison
Trades -