Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

NY Rangers Is Full of Vitality Again

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Cindi

Cindi

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:49 AM

Rick Nash came up big when the New York Rangers needed him the most. Nash had a goal and assist and also scored in the shootout to lead the New York Rangers to a 3-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday night.

It was Buffalo's third straight game that ended in a shootout. The Sabres had won the previous two, but this game ended its season-high three-game winning streak.

Ryan Callahan also scored for New York in the shootout. Derek Stepan added a goal, and Henrik Lundqvist made 28 saves. New York has won two in a row. So NY Rangers is full of life again, Do you agree with me on this point?

#2 King Ding Aling

King Ding Aling

Don't Be Cruel

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,069 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

Rick Nash came up big when the New York Rangers needed him the most. Nash had a goal and assist and also scored in the shootout to lead the New York Rangers to a 3-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday night.

It was Buffalo's third straight game that ended in a shootout. The Sabres had won the previous two, but this game ended its season-high three-game winning streak.

Ryan Callahan also scored for New York in the shootout. Derek Stepan added a goal, and Henrik Lundqvist made 28 saves. New York has won two in a row. So NY Rangers is full of life again, Do you agree with me on this point?

I still do not think they are better than the Bruins. Bruins roll 4 lines and have a better defensive group. Plus its the Rangers they will lay an egg come playoffs.
10 Team 10 Keeper Roto Hockey league.  Start 4LW, 4RW, 4C, 6D, 2G with 3BN.  Goals, Assists, SOG, PIM, +/-, DefenceMen Points, Special Teams Points, Wins, GAA and SV%.

C: Johnathan Toews, Claude Giroux, Jamie Benn, Colin Wilson
LW: Max Pacioretty, Brandon Prust, Dustin Brown, Loui Eriksson (Andrew Ladd, Ryan Clowe)
RW: Pat Kane, Alex Burrows, Chris Stewart, Peter Mueller
D: Oliver Ekman-Larson, P.K. Subban, James Wisniewski, Lubomir Visnovsky, Dan Hamhuis, Andrei Markov
G: Tuukka Rask, Carey Price (Ben Scrivens)

IR: Erik Karlsson, Mikka Kiprusoff

#3 .papagino88

.papagino88

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

Their PP finally converted last night. Lundqvist is is mid-season form, but the Rangers need to support him with their backcheck.

I agree though. Nash injects vitality into this team. He is flying out there right now.

12-Team PPR

QB: A. Luck

RB: M. Ball

RB: G. Bernard

WR: K. Allen

WR. A. Johnson

TE: G. Graham

FLEX: A. Bradshaw

FLEX: K. Benjamin

Bench: L. Miller, M. Jones, M. Jones-Drew, A. Robinson, J. Gordon, B. Oliver

#4 hailfire4

hailfire4

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,407 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

I don't think of the Rangers as elite. I do not like their d-men, and they rely on Henrik to keep bailing them out. As for the shootout they are great when ur goalie gets the win. They are great that none of the stats count. They suck when ur goalie loses. They suck that none of the stats count. I think they need to bring back GWG and credit the shootout winner even though he did not get a real goal.
12 team NBA Dynasty ROTO 9 cat keep 8 up to 14 keepers*
G Rondo*, COnley*, CP3*, Beverly, George Hill
F Kawhi*, Giannis*, Farried*, Copeland
C Love*, Noah*, Blake Griffin*, Dieng, Mason Plumlee

MLB 12 team Roto 6X6 Holds + OPS. 1500 IP max, 12-16 keepers 100 bux
C- Santana, 1B TFrazier, MI, Odor, SS, AlexeiRam 3B, NCastellanos CI Headley, 2B Matt Carp
CF Harper, RF Bautista, LF Avisail, OF Trumbo , Util, Gyorko, Wong

SP Geritt Cole, Klubler, Hamels, Liriano, Porcello
RP Casilla, Cishek, Petricka, Bettances, Jake McGee, amiller
BN Betts, Craig DL Myers DL RZimmerman, NA Addison Russell

#5 Cindi

Cindi

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

I still do not think they are better than the Bruins. Bruins roll 4 lines and have a better defensive group. Plus its the Rangers they will lay an egg come playoffs.

Maybe you 're right, you know as a Rangers fan, l like this news

#6 Cindi

Cindi

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

I don't think of the Rangers as elite. I do not like their d-men, and they rely on Henrik to keep bailing them out. As for the shootout they are great when ur goalie gets the win. They are great that none of the stats count. They suck when ur goalie loses. They suck that none of the stats count. I think they need to bring back GWG and credit the shootout winner even though he did not get a real goal.

this is your persona; opinion,What's more,GWG won't go back

#7 Cindi

Cindi

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

Their PP finally converted last night. Lundqvist is is mid-season form, but the Rangers need to support him with their backcheck.

I agree though. Nash injects vitality into this team. He is flying out there right now.

Thanks, so you're a Rangers fan?

#8 .papagino88

.papagino88

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

Cindi,

I grew up in NY, so I follow the Rangers. But believe it or not I am a Devil fan.

I also drafted Lunqvist onto my fantasy team.

I wish Kovalchuk had the fire in his skates that Nash has right now. Nash came out like a bat out of hell on the first day off his injury. Refreshing to see a star player put that much effort into every play - broken or not.

It almost seems like Kovalchuck gives up on plays due to sheer bordeom. If his skates kept churining like Nash's he would easily have an extra scoring chance or two on those broken plays.

12-Team PPR

WR. A. Johnson

#9 Cindi

Cindi

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:23 AM

Cindi,

I grew up in NY, so I follow the Rangers. But believe it or not I am a Devil fan.

I also drafted Lunqvist onto my fantasy team.

I wish Kovalchuk had the fire in his skates that Nash has right now. Nash came out like a bat out of hell on the first day off his injury. Refreshing to see a star player put that much effort into every play - broken or not.

It almost seems like Kovalchuck gives up on plays due to sheer bordeom. If his skates kept churining like Nash's he would easily have an extra scoring chance or two on those broken plays.

I think Nash is a good player.

Which Devils player do you like best?

#10 .papagino88

.papagino88

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:19 AM

Hmm... Kovalchuk?

I don't know. I've been a fan for so long that I feel wrong not choosing Elias or Marty. But Kovalchuk has been my favorite player since his days in Atlanta.

I think I need an Elias jersey before he retires...

Thanks for asking. Who is you favorite player, Cindy?

12-Team PPR

WR. A. Johnson