Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

Jake Allen 2013 Season Outlook

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 FUM

FUM

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

Wow wtf? 3 goals on 7 shots?   Why does this team look like contenders one night  then complete a** the next?  The friggin Oilers? Are you fkn kidding me?  Wow.
Rotoworld Forums' Official Badass with 6 warning points.

Most of what I post is for giggles.  Please do not take me seriously when I'm venting about a pitcher that just got bombed or a hitter in a 2 for 20 slump.  It's all for effect and trying to make all my fellow rotoheads chuckle, so don't be "that guy", yeah you know what I'm talking about.

#2 k.k.

k.k.

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

Don't think you can place the blame all on Allen in this one. The Blues are a bit of a puzzler this year. They were supposed to be top of the conf contenders, but they are instead just fighting for a playoff spot.

#3 FUM

FUM

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

Dropped for Bernier...hopefully the Kings trade him and get something good for the playoff push.
Rotoworld Forums' Official Badass with 6 warning points.

Most of what I post is for giggles.  Please do not take me seriously when I'm venting about a pitcher that just got bombed or a hitter in a 2 for 20 slump.  It's all for effect and trying to make all my fellow rotoheads chuckle, so don't be "that guy", yeah you know what I'm talking about.