Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

Need Keeper League Replacements

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Daz Gervin

Daz Gervin

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Yo I need 1, possibly 2 replacements for this off-season in our keeper league. This is the team that most def needs a replacement...

Monta Ellis
Serge Ibaka
Al Horford
D-Wade
Greg Monroe - U22

The league settings and rules are as followed...

-14 Team League
- H2H Scorin
-Categories: Field Goals Made (FGM), Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK)
-Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: 50
-Trade Review: League Votes (Durin the off-season all trades will be posted on the league forum. The two GM's must acknowledge the trade is confirmed with a post. The other GM's will be given 3 days to veto the trade with a logical explanation of why they voted against it. If 5 managers veto the trade, then the trade will be rejected)
-Adds/Drops: First come, first serve on available FA's. We will have a separate thread for add and drops. This thread will be created after the rookie draft is over.
-Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, Util, Util BN, BN
-Every year teams can Keep any 4 players + any player under 22 at the end of the season
-Declare Keeper Players when season is over
-Draft Pick Tradin is Allowed Before and Durin The Expansion & Rookie Drafts
-The Rookie Draft will be comprised of 1 round (no snake order). The order is determined by how u finished the season. (Ex. 1st pick = 14th place, 2nd pick = 13th place, 11th pick = 4th place, 14th pick = 1st place)
-The Expansion Draft will be comprised of 6 rounds (snake order in effect). The team who wins the consolation bracket will have 1st pick and down on to 14th place. With teams 6th through 1st roundin out the rest of the order. Therefore Gm's wont be able to tank teams, makin the league less competitive. The top remaining 84 players who weren't choosen as keepers from the teams. Will get redrafted in a expansion draft
-League Length: 3 years, with a option of 5 years dependin on what the league Gm's as a committee feel is best
-Each GM will have the privilege of using one IR pass on one of their keeper players for the entire season. U will have the flexibility to drop this player (as well as being able to pick him up at any point of the season) on to waivers and still obtain his protected keeper rights. No other Gm's are allowed to pick up your IR keeper player except yourself.

Were currently votin on the date of our expansion draft, shortly followed by the rookie draft. We're also votin on the 9th stat of league. Whether we should keep FGM or implement FTM or T/O. Will definitely be needin your participation on those polls. Drop me ya email right here or u can get at me at sixers416@yahoo.com if interested

#2 Daz Gervin

Daz Gervin

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

Yo I got 3 more teams available

Carmelo Anthony
J.R Smith
Klay Thompson
Ersan Ilyasova
Andre Drummond - U22

Kobe Bryant
David Lee
Jeff Teague
Raymond Felton
Nikola Vucevic - U22

Nicolas Batum
Al Jefferson
Goran Dragic
Nikola Pekovic
DeMarcus Cousins - U22

Some of them have other possible keepers. But in my eyes, those are the 5 best from each team I need replaced. Get at me if u interested in any 4 of those teams. sixers416@yahoo.com

#3 nba_purified

nba_purified

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

dhillon.prab@gmail.com

Can u also send me the full rosters

#4 Daz Gervin

Daz Gervin

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

Only the Kobe & Wade teams still available

#5 Daz Gervin

Daz Gervin

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

Aight I still got 2 teams available

Kobe Bryant
David Lee
Jeff Teague
Raymond Felton
Nikola Vucevic - U22
7th pick in expansion draft, 2nd pick in rookie draft

Nicolas Batum
Al Jefferson
Goran Dragic
Nikola Pekovic
DeMarcus Cousins - U22
4th pick in expansion draft, 5th pick in rookie draft

Reach me at sixers416@yahoo.com or drop ya email here with the team u want

#6 Daz Gervin

Daz Gervin

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

Kobe Bryant
David Lee
Jeff Teague
Raymond Felton
Nikola Vucevic - U22
7th pick in expansion draft, 2nd pick in rookie draft

^ only team I got available. gonna take a real smart gm to manage this team to the playoffs next season. who ever interested hit me up at that sixers email or get at me here. we could probably make the expansion draft happen in june if I could get our new replacement to vote for the june date and influence 1 more gm to vote for that date as well. aight, see one of yall in our league asap!