Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

Yahoo Pro League - have not been paid yet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 milkoholic17

milkoholic17

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:20 AM

Has anyone in their yahoo pro league been paid yet? It's been exactly two weeks and I haven't been paid yet. I already verified my paypal in yahoo wallet, but there is no pending payment. They said they would process payments 10-14 days after completion. It's been 14 days. The yahoo home page said it would notify when payments were processed. No notification whatsoever.

#2 darkyume

darkyume

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

Has anyone in their yahoo pro league been paid yet? It's been exactly two weeks and I haven't been paid yet. I already verified my paypal in yahoo wallet, but there is no pending payment. They said they would process payments 10-14 days after completion. It's been 14 days. The yahoo home page said it would notify when payments were processed. No notification whatsoever.

10-14 business days. I am waiting as well.

http://help.yahoo.co...mpressions=true

#3 Donnie99

Donnie99

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

I think it would be 10-14 days after the completion of all fantasy season. So you are still within that timeframe.
20 team H2H 13-player 9-Category League
PG - Ricky Rubio
SG - Kyle Korver
G - Terrence Ross
SF - Thaddeus Young
PF - Larry Sanders
F - Chandler Parsons
C - Andre Drummond
C - Josh McRoberts
U - Mario Chalmers
U - Brandon Knight
BN - Jason Thompson, Evan Fournier, Mike Scott

*Al Horford
-----------------------------------------------------
30 team - Contracts Dynasty League
G - Kyle Lowry, Jrue Holiday, Jerryd Bayless, Kevin Martin
F - Andre Iguodala, Mike Dunleavy, Tornike Shengelia, Thaddeus Young, Boris Diaw, Ryan Anderson
C - Nikola Vucevic, Greg Stiemsma, Brook Lopez

#4 Straight Outta CPT

Straight Outta CPT

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:07 AM

Yahoo! seems to have a very creative definition of "10-14 days".

I haven't gotten paid yet for winning my Yahoo! pro league, but the unsubscribe request from their ridiculous "daily news" which I made over 3 weeks ago still hasn't gotten processed yet.

#5 krupocin

krupocin

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

Yahoo! seems to have a very creative definition of "10-14 days".I haven't gotten paid yet for winning my Yahoo! pro league, but the unsubscribe request from their ridiculous "daily news" which I made over 3 weeks ago still hasn't gotten processed yet.

Well at least they're consistent haha.
How'd you get the beans above the frank!?

#6 Straight Outta CPT

Straight Outta CPT

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:36 AM

I just got an email saying that I need to provide tax information because of the size of my payout level. Payment should be coming soon.

#7 hopopotamus

hopopotamus

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

I got payed last night....

12 Team H2H League

PG: Damian Lillard, Jose Calderon, Brandon Jennings
SG: James Harden, J.R.Smith
SF: Chandler Parsons, Danilo Gallinari, Terrance Ross
PF: John Henson, Miles Plumlee
C: Nikola Vucevic, Derrick Favors, Roy Hibbert

#8 patentboy23

patentboy23

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

I checked my yahoo account and saw it's pending "provide tax info." Here's some info on how to do that: http://help.yahoo.co...tent&id=SLN8965 I'm not sure where I'll write my yahoo email on the form. any ideas? Figure I'll have to print it, scan it, and then email it.

I just got an email saying that I need to provide tax information because of the size of my payout level. Payment should be coming soon.

12 team h2h 12 cat (FGM, FTM, O Rebs)

PG- M. Conley, J. Lin, A. Burks

SG- G. Hayward, K. Martin 

SF- T. Jones, D. Gallinari, Dray Green

PF- A. Davis, D. Nowitzki, E. Illyasova

C- A. Horford, D. Favors

14 team h2h 9 cat

PG- R. Westbrook, D. Williams, J. Jack

SG- J. Green, R. Jackson

SF- P. Pierce, T. Ross

PF- D. Nowitzki, D. West, Marcus Morris

C- P. Gasol, J. Valanciunas 

#9 krupocin

krupocin

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

Man I wonder how much money they make off of people not claiming their prizes in the $20 PRO Leagues! I had to look all over the place just to find my freakin payout. They didn't email either of the 2 accounts I had linked or send the payout to my PayPal. I had to search the Yahoo! FAQ to find one for fantasy sports, then PRO Leagues, where I finally found a link to the Yahoo! Wallet or something totally bizarre and unnecessary. I think that is totally wrong; there is no reason why the payout has to be hard to find and manually claimed when it could just as easily automatically be paid out to the PayPal the person either paid for or has on file. That's why I think Yahoo! Sports is making major money in unclaimed fees this way. Someone that manages the fantasy PRO Leagues earned themselves a nice Christmas bonus I'm guessing lol.
How'd you get the beans above the frank!?

#10 patentboy23

patentboy23

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

Could've been in your spam folder. I got the email, sent the w9 form, and have been paid B)

Man I wonder how much money they make off of people not claiming their prizes in the $20 PRO Leagues! I had to look all over the place just to find my freakin payout. They didn't email either of the 2 accounts I had linked or send the payout to my PayPal. I had to search the Yahoo! FAQ to find one for fantasy sports, then PRO Leagues, where I finally found a link to the Yahoo! Wallet or something totally bizarre and unnecessary. I think that is totally wrong; there is no reason why the payout has to be hard to find and manually claimed when it could just as easily automatically be paid out to the PayPal the person either paid for or has on file. That's why I think Yahoo! Sports is making major money in unclaimed fees this way. Someone that manages the fantasy PRO Leagues earned themselves a nice Christmas bonus I'm guessing lol.

12 team h2h 12 cat (FGM, FTM, O Rebs)

PG- M. Conley, J. Lin, A. Burks

SG- G. Hayward, K. Martin 

SF- T. Jones, D. Gallinari, Dray Green

PF- A. Davis, D. Nowitzki, E. Illyasova

C- A. Horford, D. Favors

14 team h2h 9 cat

PG- R. Westbrook, D. Williams, J. Jack

SG- J. Green, R. Jackson

SF- P. Pierce, T. Ross

PF- D. Nowitzki, D. West, Marcus Morris

C- P. Gasol, J. Valanciunas