Jump to content

Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

Miami Marlins @ San Diego Padres Game Night Thread 5/6/2013Where Streamers go to Cry


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
102 replies to this topic

#1 NoClownQuestionsBro

NoClownQuestionsBro

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,174 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

Bombs away!

#2 NoClownQuestionsBro

NoClownQuestionsBro

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,174 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

1-2-3 with a strikeout for Cashner.

#3 Dxu8888

Dxu8888

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

cash$$ is bacKKK

#4 kingjames02392

kingjames02392

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

Lets go Cashy!
10 Team .5 PPR
QB- RG3
WR- Calvin/Dez/Amendola
RB- Reggie Bush/DMC
TE- Gronk
Flex- Moreno/Cameron
BN- DeAngelo, Alshon Jeffery, Helu, Kendall Wright, Ball, Michael Floyd

#5 TheGreatUnwashed

TheGreatUnwashed

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

Ill be monitoring this thread tonight as I've dropped cashner, then picked him back up and started him tonight. Wondering if ill need to give him the Milone treatment and only start him at home.

Edited by TheGreatUnwashed, 06 May 2013 - 09:16 PM.

"Sir, it's Mega Maid. She's gone from suck to blow!"

12 Team Daily H2H 9 Cat

G - Beverley, Beal, Walker, Blake, Ellis
F -  T Jones, Marion, Deng, Pierce, W Chandler
C - Ibaka, Gasol, Anderson, Hawes

#6 baltimore_boy

baltimore_boy

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

Quick 8 pitch 1st for Cashner. Hopefully he finally gets deep into a game tonight. I'm assuming that by now, he's free to throw 100 pitches?
Bring back Ray!

#7 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 06 May 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Quick 8 pitch 1st for Cashner. Hopefully he finally gets deep into a game tonight. I'm assuming that by now, he's free to throw 100 pitches?
i think theyll let him get to 90  nice avatar btw
[size=5]Die hard Ny Giants fan and Ny Knicks fan [/size]


"What do we need anybody for? We have Victor Cruz.”
-Coach Tom Coughlin

NFL Favorite Players; Victor Cruz and Cj Spiller
NBA favorite players: Carmelo Anthony(of course) and Damian Lillard (better than Kyrie when its all said and done), Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Greek Freak

President of Matt Harvey Fan club(get well soon) and now an official MANBEARPUIG member   Tee shirts coming soon

#RealDealWheeler

#8 baltimore_boy

baltimore_boy

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostNyMetsfan5, on 06 May 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 06 May 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Quick 8 pitch 1st for Cashner. Hopefully he finally gets deep into a game tonight. I'm assuming that by now, he's free to throw 100 pitches?
i think theyll let him get to 90  nice avatar btw

Thanks. Just switched it. Got tired of looking at the O's logo.

I like yours too. I'm near the top of the Harvey fan club too. :D
Bring back Ray!

#9 Trock777

Trock777

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

Gimme the good stuff Cashner!

Ok that's weird.
5x5 Roto 10 team league
C- M. Montero
1b- M. Trumbo
2b- O. Infante
3b- M. Cabrera
SS- E. Cabrera
2b/SS- M. Carpenter
1b/3b- K. Morales
Of- A. Gordon, D. Fowler, C. Crisp, S. Marte, N. Markakis
U- G. Parra, A. Dunn
SP- G. Gonzalez, M. Moore, M. Minor, H. Iwakuma, T. Lincecum, K. Gausman
RP- G. Balfour, B. Parnell, K. Gregg
Bench (Hitting)- D. Espinosa, D. Span,   M. Saunders
Bench (Pitching)- S. Feldman
DL- J. Reyes, H. Ramirez, M. Pineda

#10 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 06 May 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

View PostNyMetsfan5, on 06 May 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 06 May 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Quick 8 pitch 1st for Cashner. Hopefully he finally gets deep into a game tonight. I'm assuming that by now, he's free to throw 100 pitches?
i think theyll let him get to 90  nice avatar btw

Thanks. Just switched it. Got tired of looking at the O's logo.

I like yours too. I'm near the top of the Harvey fan club too. :D
hahah 11 dollars in a keeper. you my friend are set for 7 years.  btw i expect to see you on the gameday thread tomorrow for harvey. im startin that ish up
[size=5]Die hard Ny Giants fan and Ny Knicks fan [/size]


"What do we need anybody for? We have Victor Cruz.”
-Coach Tom Coughlin

NFL Favorite Players; Victor Cruz and Cj Spiller
NBA favorite players: Carmelo Anthony(of course) and Damian Lillard (better than Kyrie when its all said and done), Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Greek Freak

President of Matt Harvey Fan club(get well soon) and now an official MANBEARPUIG member   Tee shirts coming soon

#RealDealWheeler

#11 NoClownQuestionsBro

NoClownQuestionsBro

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,174 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

Oh wonderful! A lead!

#12 baltimore_boy

baltimore_boy

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostNyMetsfan5, on 06 May 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 06 May 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

View PostNyMetsfan5, on 06 May 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 06 May 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Quick 8 pitch 1st for Cashner. Hopefully he finally gets deep into a game tonight. I'm assuming that by now, he's free to throw 100 pitches?
i think theyll let him get to 90  nice avatar btw

Thanks. Just switched it. Got tired of looking at the O's logo.

I like yours too. I'm near the top of the Harvey fan club too. :D
hahah 11 dollars in a keeper. you my friend are set for 7 years.  btw i expect to see you on the gameday thread tomorrow for harvey. im startin that ish up

I'll be following him tomorrow for sure. People laughed at my draft when I said Harvey would be top 15 this year, but all people are doing now is asking me if he's available. It feels good to deny them all.
Bring back Ray!

#13 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 06 May 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

View PostNyMetsfan5, on 06 May 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 06 May 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

View PostNyMetsfan5, on 06 May 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

View Postbaltimore_boy, on 06 May 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Quick 8 pitch 1st for Cashner. Hopefully he finally gets deep into a game tonight. I'm assuming that by now, he's free to throw 100 pitches?
i think theyll let him get to 90  nice avatar btw

Thanks. Just switched it. Got tired of looking at the O's logo.

I like yours too. I'm near the top of the Harvey fan club too. :D
hahah 11 dollars in a keeper. you my friend are set for 7 years.  btw i expect to see you on the gameday thread tomorrow for harvey. im startin that ish up

I'll be following him tomorrow for sure. People laughed at my draft when I said Harvey would be top 15 this year, but all people are doing now is asking me if he's available. It feels good to deny them all.
lol keep rejecting those offers.
[size=5]Die hard Ny Giants fan and Ny Knicks fan [/size]


"What do we need anybody for? We have Victor Cruz.”
-Coach Tom Coughlin

NFL Favorite Players; Victor Cruz and Cj Spiller
NBA favorite players: Carmelo Anthony(of course) and Damian Lillard (better than Kyrie when its all said and done), Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Greek Freak

President of Matt Harvey Fan club(get well soon) and now an official MANBEARPUIG member   Tee shirts coming soon

#RealDealWheeler

#14 NoClownQuestionsBro

NoClownQuestionsBro

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,174 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

Squeezed hard. But a walk nonetheless

#15 Tchaikovsky08

Tchaikovsky08

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Can't get a strike with his fastball so far in the second inning.  4 fastballs, 4 balls.

#16 Armalite

Armalite

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Cashner just needs to throw heat for strikes and let Petco take care of the rest.

#17 NoClownQuestionsBro

NoClownQuestionsBro

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,174 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

This has to be a joke.

#18 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

lots of offspeed stuff   needs to amp it up with the heat
[size=5]Die hard Ny Giants fan and Ny Knicks fan [/size]


"What do we need anybody for? We have Victor Cruz.”
-Coach Tom Coughlin

NFL Favorite Players; Victor Cruz and Cj Spiller
NBA favorite players: Carmelo Anthony(of course) and Damian Lillard (better than Kyrie when its all said and done), Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Greek Freak

President of Matt Harvey Fan club(get well soon) and now an official MANBEARPUIG member   Tee shirts coming soon

#RealDealWheeler

#19 NoClownQuestionsBro

NoClownQuestionsBro

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,174 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

Barely gets out of that inning without allowing a run. Incredibly. I almost blacklisted Hundley.

#20 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

oompa loompa strikes again
[size=5]Die hard Ny Giants fan and Ny Knicks fan [/size]


"What do we need anybody for? We have Victor Cruz.”
-Coach Tom Coughlin

NFL Favorite Players; Victor Cruz and Cj Spiller
NBA favorite players: Carmelo Anthony(of course) and Damian Lillard (better than Kyrie when its all said and done), Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Greek Freak

President of Matt Harvey Fan club(get well soon) and now an official MANBEARPUIG member   Tee shirts coming soon

#RealDealWheeler