20 replies to this topic

#1 Fan@tickle

Fan@tickle

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

When should I start looking for the 2013 version of DM to hit the streets?

#2 Fan@tickle

Fan@tickle

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

Come on guys ... at least give us a hint!

#3 ajxj

ajxj

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

I just purchased the Draft Master. Every time I try downloading it, it just says "the webpage is not available"....

#4 dgbowen

dgbowen

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

alright Rotoworld....

the draft buddy is up and running, the Draft Dominator is up and running, and all this while we PAY MORE for the Draft Master.  When will it be available?

#5 Draft Master

Draft Master

Superstar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostFan@tickle, on 29 May 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

When should I start looking for the 2013 version of DM to hit the streets?

2013A

#6 ajxj

ajxj

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

Cannot find Javaw. Tried downloading on both of my computers and got that same error. How do I fix this?

#7 Draft Master

Draft Master

Superstar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:10 AM

View Postajxj, on 27 June 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Cannot find Javaw. Tried downloading on both of my computers and got that same error. How do I fix this?

What version of Windows are you running?

Is Java installed? (the installer should perform this task)

When it ask you to locate javaw.exe point it to c:\Program Files(XX)\Java\jrexxxx\bin

#8 ajxj

ajxj

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostDraft Master, on 28 June 2013 - 07:10 AM, said:

When it ask you to locate javaw.exe point it to c:\Program Files(XX)\Java\jrexxxx\bin

Thank you. Worked perfectly!

#9 meatmets

meatmets

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

Hi I do this exact step but when i click on "bin" it takes me to a whole bunch of options to choose from. Which option should I select, or do I need to post all of them for you to let me know? Thanks in advance!

#10 meatmets

meatmets

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

View Postmeatmets, on 28 June 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

Hi I do this exact step but when i click on "bin" it takes me to a whole bunch of options to choose from. Which option should I select, or do I need to post all of them for you to let me know? Thanks in advance!

I figured out my problem. When I got to "bin" and clicked it, I didn't realize the next option to click was javaw.exe(which I should have known) Hope this helps someone else who has a brainfart like me :D

#11 irish9969

irish9969

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

I bought the TD Package today and set of my DM.  I have a few problems so far....

Problem # 1:  The ADP #'s and the Roto Online numbers where you have put your top 200 to take in order do not match up.

Example:  A. Peterson is like 30 players down and should be # 1, and their is a mad amount of QB's in top 12.

Problem # 2  There are no POINTS and VALUE numbers in the columns.

How do I fix all of these issues please?

Thank you.

#12 Draft Master

Draft Master

Superstar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

Problem #2 is causing #1.  I would guess that there is an issue with your scoring categories.  Go to League Setup and next till you get to scoring categories.  Remove the categories for distance and and that are not nessesary.

Or feel free to email support at draftmaster. rotoworld. com with your {leagueName}.xml file attached and we can take a look.

#13 irish9969

irish9969

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:43 PM

Ok, I got the Points and Values back.  But my list under the OVERALL tab does not match the ROTO top 200 still.  Under the scoreing categories there are not any distances in there that I can see unless I am looking at the wrong thing (where you add your points and scoring rules/values etc).  You mentioned I should email my xml file, if you think I still need to send this can you send me a link where I can email you with the ability to insert the file.

Thank You.

#14 dgbowen

dgbowen

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

Its not right guys.  ADP's are form last year hence the mocks are useless. When can we expect resolution on these issues?  (thinking back to last years DM debacle and I want to slam my head in the car door)

#15 irish9969

irish9969

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

View Postirish9969, on 29 June 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Ok, I got the Points and Values back.  But my list under the OVERALL tab does not match the ROTO top 200 still.  Under the scoreing categories there are not any distances in there that I can see unless I am looking at the wrong thing (where you add your points and scoring rules/values etc).  You mentioned I should email my xml file, if you think I still need to send this can you send me a link where I can email you with the ability to insert the file.

Thank You.

While waiting on answers to the above still????  

My DM continuously says its up to date.  Typically there are updates daily and this is not happening. ???

Also I hit "Check for new version" and it tells me to update software to 2012E ???

#16 irish9969

irish9969

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

View Postirish9969, on 02 July 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

View Postirish9969, on 29 June 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Thank You.

While waiting on answers to the above still????  

My DM continuously says its up to date.  Typically there are updates daily and this is not happening. ???

Also I hit "Check for new version" and it tells me to update software to 2012E ???

Any one hearing on the Fixes to the DM software??
I still have not heard back from ROTO on my above issues and the DM is not working right at all again this year.

#17 bmo643

bmo643

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

When can we expect the Mac version of DM?

Edited by bmo643, 07 July 2013 - 09:14 AM.

#18 dgbowen

dgbowen

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

Still nothing from DM support........

#19 Draft Master

Draft Master

Superstar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

View Postbmo643, on 07 July 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

When can we expect the Mac version of DM?

Has been posted Draft Master 2013A

View Postirish9969, on 02 July 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

Update are on the hour for July.  They will go to every 5 mins after that.  The version thing has been resolved, thank you for your feedback.

#20 cmiemiec

cmiemiec

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

Is there a way to view the assigned player salaries along with the player names?  I used DM to assign / move players to teams (we use a complex keeper / draft / serpentine system so I couldn't run a draft in the tool) and I assigned the salary and position when I moved the players.  I can see all the teams, the players on the teams, the total salary per team per player category, and the total salary for the team but I cannot see the players salaries anywhere (even though I know the program stored them).  Since I did not run a draft using the start draft button I do not get the option to export draft results.  Is there a way to customize a report so I can see players salary in a team view even though I just 'moved' players onto teams.  Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users