Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

Trying to talk to a MOD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 cladkins

cladkins

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

If there is a MOD out there that can help it would be much appreciated. I am trying to find out why a topic i started got deleted and am looking for some help about the proper place to start a topic.

Edited by cladkins, 12 June 2013 - 08:07 PM.

#2 RotoRaysfan

RotoRaysfan

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,900 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:24 PM

Members don't get PM features activated until they get 10+ posts, which is probably why you can't PM anyone yet . As for the thread in question, the Code of Conduct (CoC) is quite clear - no posting for personal gain, links or not. The fact links were not included is the only reason this account did not receive the normal permaban that is received for advertisers/spammers, but the CoC is quite clear on this.

As the question cannot be asked & answered by PM with a new member, this is why the reply is public - but the normal course is to contact a Mod, and not posting (which we understand why the request was made here, but once you have 10+ posts..you get the idea).

Question asked & answered....

Football PPR 2014 - Cutler, L. Bell, R. Jennings, Dez, Marshall, V-Jax, Justin Hunter, Quick, Rudolph, HOU DST. D-Thomas fan club member.
Dynasty 2014 - Romo, E. Lacy, Gore, T. Gerhart, C-Michael, J. McKinnon, D-Train, K. Allen, R. White, M. Evans, D. Adams, B. Quick, J. Graham, L. Green, HOU DST.

Been a blast everyone - take care, and remember to abide by the CoC, and to help your fellow community out - it's what's made the Forum community great!

P.S. My passion is primarily FBB - you'd LOL at my football track record!