Jump to content

Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

In a perfect world, what would be your realistic dream draft picks this year per round?


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#1 Savatage79

Savatage79

    On the Ballot

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:36 AM

Im about to head to work, so ill post mine a bit later. But just curious realistically if you could have who you wanted in your draft, how would it work out every round??

#2 CollinBluffs

CollinBluffs

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:09 AM

QB Rodgers
WR Megatron
WR AJ Green
WR Julio Jones
RB Peterson
RB Martin
TE Graham
Util Ray Rice
IDP
Daryl Washington
Luke Kuechly
Patrick Willis
Lavonte David


Playing fantasy sports since 2000. It never gets old!

#3 Finally Detroit Wins

Finally Detroit Wins

    On the Ballot

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

View PostSavatage79, on 03 July 2013 - 07:36 AM, said:

realistically if you could have who you wanted in your draft, how would it work out every round??

Edited by Finally Detroit Wins, 03 July 2013 - 08:15 AM.

View Postrraayy3, on 20 August 2012 - 11:16 AM, said:

"experts" do not exist.

get sunday ticket, think for yourself.

#4 Savatage79

Savatage79

    On the Ballot

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

View PostCollinBluffs, on 03 July 2013 - 08:09 AM, said:

QB Rodgers
WR Megatron
WR AJ Green
WR Julio Jones
RB Peterson
RB Martin
TE Graham
Util Ray Rice
IDP
Daryl Washington
Luke Kuechly
Patrick Willis
Lavonte David

Realistically my man, that's a complete dream draft haha B)

#5 The Jesus

The Jesus

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

I'll play.

Round 1:  AP/Martin/Charles/Foster (I'm fine with any one of those)
Round 2:  AJ Green
Round 3:  Steven Jackson (in Yahoo he sometimes slips to third)
Round 4:  Vincent Jackson
Round 5:  Dwayne Bowe
Round 6:  Lamar Miller
Round 7:  RGIII
Round 8:  Pierre Garcon
Round 9:  Vernon Davis

I would consider that a perfect start to the draft.

#6 Deadpool

Deadpool

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

View PostThe Jesus, on 03 July 2013 - 09:54 AM, said:

I'll play.

Round 1:  AP/Martin/Charles/Foster (I'm fine with any one of those)
Round 2:  AJ Green
Round 3:  Steven Jackson (in Yahoo he sometimes slips to third)
Round 4:  Vincent Jackson
Round 5:  Dwayne Bowe
Round 6:  Lamar Miller
Round 7:  RGIII
Round 8:  Pierre Garcon
Round 9:  Vernon Davis

I would consider that a perfect start to the draft.

0.1 percent chance Miller falls to round 6 and VD to round 9.
12 Team Keeper, 0.5 PPR, All TDs = 6 pts
QB: Cam Newton
RB: Eddie Lacy, Giovani Bernard, Bishop Sankey, Mark Ingram, LeGarrette Blount
WR: Calvin Johnson, Roddy White, Kelvin Benjamin, Justin Hunter, Jordan Matthews
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, Tim Wright

12 Team Redraft, 0.5 PPR, All TDs = 6 pts
QB: Matthew Stafford
RB: Giovani Bernard, Doug Martin, Ray Rice, LeGarrette Blount, Andre Williams
WR: Dez Bryant, Michael Crabtree, Mike Wallace, Terrance Williams
TE: Jordan Cameron, Dennis Pitta, Travis Kelce

#7 Rixsta

Rixsta

    Double-A

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

I have a question for all the Fantasy Football guru's out here   Which WR would you take between V.Jackson & R.Cobb ? Also rank these RBs in the order you would pick them  D.Wilson, M.Ball, L.Bell , C.Ivory, L.Miller   Thank You in advance for all your feedback !!!

#8 GottaGetTheWin

GottaGetTheWin

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,382 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

View PostRixsta, on 03 July 2013 - 10:44 AM, said:

I have a question for all the Fantasy Football guru's out here   Which WR would you take between V.Jackson & R.Cobb ? Also rank these RBs in the order you would pick them  D.Wilson, M.Ball, L.Bell , C.Ivory, L.Miller   Thank You in advance for all your feedback !!!

seems like an assistant coach question
Team 1: 12 Team Keeper 1pt PPR. 5 per TD. 1 per 20 passing

QB: Cutler,Big Ben
RB: Gerhart, Sankey, B.Pierce, Terrance West, James White, Chris Polk
WR:Calvin, AJ Green, Julio(Flex), M. Floyd(Flex), J. Hunter, D. Baldwin
TE: Kyle Rudolph

#9 dewaser

dewaser

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

View PostRixsta, on 03 July 2013 - 10:44 AM, said:

I have a question for all the Fantasy Football guru's out here   Which WR would you take between V.Jackson & R.Cobb ? Also rank these RBs in the order you would pick them  D.Wilson, M.Ball, L.Bell , C.Ivory, L.Miller   Thank You in advance for all your feedback !!!

I'd take Cobb over Jackson.

Wilson, miller, ball, bell, ivory.
12 team PPR league
QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Alfred Morris
RB: CJ Spiller
FLEX: Shane Vereen
WR: Demaryius Thomas
WR: Roddy White
WR: Rueben Randle
TE: Kyle Rudolph
D/ST: Cardinals
K: Adam Vinatieri
Bench: Danny Woodhead, Steven Jackson, Jarrett Boykin, Ahmad Bradshaw, Andrew Hawkins, Ronnie Hillman, Roy Helu

#10 The Jesus

The Jesus

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

View PostDeadpool, on 03 July 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

View PostThe Jesus, on 03 July 2013 - 09:54 AM, said:

I'll play.

Round 1:  AP/Martin/Charles/Foster (I'm fine with any one of those)
Round 2:  AJ Green
Round 3:  Steven Jackson (in Yahoo he sometimes slips to third)
Round 4:  Vincent Jackson
Round 5:  Dwayne Bowe
Round 6:  Lamar Miller
Round 7:  RGIII
Round 8:  Pierre Garcon
Round 9:  Vernon Davis

I would consider that a perfect start to the draft.

0.1 percent chance Miller falls to round 6 and VD to round 9.

I've seen each go in those respective rounds on rare occasions in mocks.  I will never be able to pull off such a draft in a real one I'm sure.

Edited by The Jesus, 03 July 2013 - 11:52 AM.


#11 RMJ_12

RMJ_12

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

View PostRixsta, on 03 July 2013 - 10:44 AM, said:

I have a question for all the Fantasy Football guru's out here   Which WR would you take between V.Jackson & R.Cobb ? Also rank these RBs in the order you would pick them  D.Wilson, M.Ball, L.Bell , C.Ivory, L.Miller   Thank You in advance for all your feedback !!!
Cobb for sure

L Miller, D Wilson, M Ball, L Bell, C Ivory

#12 RMJ_12

RMJ_12

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Round 1: Charles
Round 2: Rodgers
Round 3: Fitz
Round 4: R Cobb
Round 5: L Miller
Round 6: M Wallace
Round 7: T Gonzalez
Round 8: C Shorts
Round 9: S Vereen
Round 10: B Pierce/B Brown

#13 Shyne1

Shyne1

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

1) J Charles
2) AJ Green
3) Randall Cobb
4) R Bush
5) Lamar Miller
6) Mike Wallace
7) Witten
8) Vereen
9) Stafford
10) TY Hilton
11) Blackmon
12) Bryce Brown
13) Josh Gordon
14) Jared Cook
15) Knile Davis
16) Tannehill
17) Rams D
18) Greg the Leg

My main leagues are PPR

Edited by Shyne1, 03 July 2013 - 12:51 PM.


#14 DocJ

DocJ

    Superstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

Those last 2 look about how I'd like mine to go as well, however, no way we will be getting Vereen in the 8-9th, his adp is already in the 6th.
2014 RW Mock Real League: 14-team, 0.5 PPR, All TDs 6 pts
***Follow along this season in the "Your League" forum on RW***

QB: Nick Foles (8.09)
RB1: Frank Gore (5.06)
RB2: Danny Woodhead (6.09)
WR1: Calvin Johnson (1.06)
WR2: Julio Jones (2.09)
W/R/T: Keenan Allen (3.06)
W/R/T: Lamar Miller
TE: Heath Miller (10.09)
DEF: CLE DST (15.06)
K: Steven Hauschka, K, SEA (16.09)

Bench: Golden Tate (7.06), Carlos Hyde, Harry Douglas (11.06), James White (12.09), Eli Manning (13.06), KaDeem Carey (14.09), Alex Smith

#15 holyBrowns

holyBrowns

    On the Ballot

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

And no way you get Bush and Miller in the 4th or 5th rounds (ppr), they're 2nd-3rd rounders already
14 Team Total Points - Weekly Lineup Locks [hitting scoring] 1 pt per single, run, rbi, bb, sb, hbp - 2 pts per double - 3 pts per triple - 4 pts per home run [pitching scoring] 15 pts per win, 3 pts per QS, 2 pts per CG, 1 pt per K, 10 pts per no hitter, 5 pts per perfect game, 8 pts per save, relief win
C: Yan Gomes
1B: Anthony Rizzo
2B: Dustin Pedroia
3B: Kyle Seager
SS: Starlin Castro
OF: Mike Trout
OF: Giancarlo Stanton
OF: Alex Rios
DH: David Ortiz
SP: Zack Greinke
SP: Jered Weaver
SP: Johnny Cueto
RP: Jason Grilli
Bench: Bogaerts, Polanco, Morneau, Iwakuma, Peavy, Colon, Simon, Buehrle, Kelly, Chavez

#16 MillenWasmyFavorite

MillenWasmyFavorite

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

I am picking at 2 in my league. 10m CBS STDRD W/ Flex. Must maintain position requirements (no stockpiling)

1. Peterson/Charles/Martin (Don't buy Foster at all this year)
2. Aj/Dez/CJ2k
3. Aj/Dez/CJ2k/Jimmy Graham/Julio/Marshall
4. D. Wilson/Montee Ball/L. Miller/Bush/ Murray/DMC if for some reason they dropped. (Wilson and Miller probably gone at this point)
5. Cobb/Ball/Cam Newton/GioBerni (Cam being there is more likely than Cobb)
6. V Davis/D. Bowe/GioBerni (I like Vernon a lot this year. Both Bowe and Davis could easily be gone by six)
7. Stafford/Hilton
8 & 9. Stacy/Tate/Britt/G. Little/ T. Austin/ J. Cook
10. Seahawks D.
11. Cameron Jordan
12. J. Tucker
13. Denver D
14. Greg Zuelein/ Havard Rugland.

I guess my perfect definition of perfect is far from absolute.

Sorry, I suck at this game.
12M Standard auction draft
QB: Romo
RB: Gerhart/Vereen/Gio
WR: Dez/Floyd/Wright
TE: Rudolph/Ertz
Flex: CP84/Hunter/Em. Sanders
K: Greg
D: St. Louis

10M Standard CBS (positional quotas)
QB: Carson Palmer/Ryan T-hill.
RB: Ellington/Gerhart/Bell/Rice
WR: Mega/Dez/Floyd/CP84
TE: Julius/Kelce
Flex:
K: Stream
D: Stream

#17 dmb3684

dmb3684

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,805 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostMillenWasmyFavorite, on 03 July 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

I am picking at 2 in my league. 10m CBS STDRD W/ Flex. Must maintain position requirements (no stockpiling)

1. Peterson/Charles/Martin (Don't buy Foster at all this year)
2. Aj/Dez/CJ2k
3. Aj/Dez/CJ2k/Jimmy Graham/Julio/Marshall
4. D. Wilson/Montee Ball/L. Miller/Bush/ Murray/DMC if for some reason they dropped. (Wilson and Miller probably gone at this point)
5. Cobb/Ball/Cam Newton/GioBerni (Cam being there is more likely than Cobb)
6. V Davis/D. Bowe/GioBerni (I like Vernon a lot this year. Both Bowe and Davis could easily be gone by six)
7. Stafford/Hilton
8 & 9. Stacy/Tate/Britt/G. Little/ T. Austin/ J. Cook
10. Seahawks D.
11. Cameron Jordan
12. J. Tucker
13. Denver D
14. Greg Zuelein/ Havard Rugland.

I guess my perfect definition of perfect is far from absolute.

Sorry, I suck at this game.

Haha it's a dream bro, you can pick who you want.

#18 MillenWasmyFavorite

MillenWasmyFavorite

    Allstar

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

I think the OP aimed to have a practical approach
12M Standard auction draft
QB: Romo
RB: Gerhart/Vereen/Gio
WR: Dez/Floyd/Wright
TE: Rudolph/Ertz
Flex: CP84/Hunter/Em. Sanders
K: Greg
D: St. Louis

10M Standard CBS (positional quotas)
QB: Carson Palmer/Ryan T-hill.
RB: Ellington/Gerhart/Bell/Rice
WR: Mega/Dez/Floyd/CP84
TE: Julius/Kelce
Flex:
K: Stream
D: Stream

#19 SenatorSpaceman

SenatorSpaceman

    Hall of Famer

  • Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,649 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:40 PM

Shyne1, Bush in round 4 of a PPR format? Not realistic.

#20 TrigPyramid

TrigPyramid

    Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

Got this on FFC mock draft and wow if this would happen in my real draft :o .. It would be as good as it gets. (Standard 12 team)

1. Doug Martin
2. Dez Bryant
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Percy Harvin
12 Team Standard IDP
QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Eddie Lacy, Rashad Jennings, Joique Bell, Andre Williams
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Roddy White, Eric Decker, Reggie Wayne, Marquis Lee
TE: Jimmy Graham
IDP: Chad Greenway, Patrick Willis, Mychal Kendricks, Navorro Bowman, Donte Whitner, Morgan Burnett, Stevie Brown, Jairus Byrd, Mario Williams, Greg Hardy, Ezekiel Ansah