Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

- - - - -

Josh Satin 2013 Outlook

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Z06vette

Z06vette

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

Satin has been red-hot at the plate since taking over as the regular first baseman. The 28 year old infielder has hit safely in nine straight games, with six extra-base hits and six RBI over that span. With Satin hitting, Ike Davis is unlikely to reclaim his starting job in the near future.

http://www.thebaseba...sp?P=Josh-Satin

Thoughts?

Edited by Z06vette, 04 July 2013 - 11:46 AM.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

"A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn’t see the clouds at all – he’s walking on them. " - Leonard Louis Levinson

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

#2 NyMetsfan5

NyMetsfan5

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:50 AM

Love this guy. Has such a nice line drive swing and can power it to all gaps. If he keeps this up for the next week or so i think hes worth a pickup. Looks so polished in so little time in the bigs
[size=5]Die hard Ny Giants fan and Ny Knicks fan [/size]

"What do we need anybody for? We have Victor Cruz.”
-Coach Tom Coughlin

NFL Favorite Players; Victor Cruz and Cj Spiller
NBA favorite players: Carmelo Anthony(of course) and Damian Lillard (better than Kyrie when its all said and done), Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Greek Freak

President of Matt Harvey Fan club(get well soon) and now an official MANBEARPUIG member   Tee shirts coming soon

#RealDealWheeler

#3 SundayKindofLove

SundayKindofLove

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,882 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

Was going to start a new topic. I'm considering picking him up.
"He hears the crescendoing last chords of the national anthem and sees the great open horseshoe of the grandstand and that unfolding vision of the grass that always seems to mean he has stepped outside his life - the rubbed shine that sweeps and bends from the raked dirt of the infield out to the high green fences. It is the excitement of a revealed thing."

#4 cyberer

cyberer

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 9,260 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

$1 faab in my nl only. Woohoo!
SIG UPDATED TO INCLUDE FOOTBALL!

Purple Breesus   1st place place in points/standings

12 Team PPR

QB Cutler (backup Romo)
WR1 Julio Jones
WR2 Randall Cobb
WR3 Michael Crabtree (backup Kelvin Benjamin and Steve Smith)
RB1 Lesean McCoy
RB2 Shane Vereen
TE Jason Witten
FLEX Ben Tate

#5 Z06vette

Z06vette

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

All this guy does is hit.
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

"A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn’t see the clouds at all – he’s walking on them. " - Leonard Louis Levinson

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon