Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

Post All-Star Break League Seeking Owners

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 CR3

CR3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

Would anyone be interested in a post all-star break league? Tired of looking at your team at the bottom of the standings and wishing you could do it all over again? Here is your chance! I have never attempted this before but it could be interesting and fun. We would draft July 16 at 8:30 P.M. ET during the All-Star Game. This would give the league something to chat about while being in the draft

The league format would be 10 teams. I am in several other leagues I can pull guys from if necessary. It would be a 5x5 (HR, RBI, R, SB, AVG, W, K, WHIP, ERA, SV). I was thinking at $100 entry fee with a 1st 50% 2nd 30% 3rd 20% split for the prize money. League money would be held and distributed by LeagueSafe with a majority vote required to ensure no collusion took place. It looks like CBS (out of CBS, Yahoo, and ESPN) is the only site still allowing leagues to be created. We would just use the free league service (weekly lineups set Monday) so here are the roster limitations:

C - 2
1B - 1
2B - 1
3B - 1
SS - 1
OF - 5
MI - 1
CI - 1
U -1
P - 9

If you are interested in joining, please reply to this thread with your e-mail and I can get you an invite to the league and the leaguesafe link. The first to pay will be the first accepted. If we have additional interest, I will create an additional league. Thanks and hope to play with you!

Chuck

#2 CR3

CR3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

6 slots remaining.

#3 CR3

CR3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

5 Slots Left!

#4 CR3

CR3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

4 Left!

#5 CR3

CR3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

3 Spots Left. Need them filled by 8:30 EST tonight!

#6 CR3

CR3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

We still need two owners. The draft has been pushed back to Thursday night, 8:30 P.M. EST. Please reply to this thread if you are interested in an invite. Thanks.