Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

16 Team Keeper Needs 5 More-$League-Espn

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 BK Goldrush

BK Goldrush

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:37 AM

Looking for seasoned and active owners who are uber passionate about fantasy basketball. Starting a league from scratch that will certainly be high on the competition level, with scoring/settings that are not full of loop holes, and easy to manipulate. As it stands I have about eleven solid owners who are definitely in, like myself they have been playing at least 5 years or better. I kindly ask that if you have not been playing this long that you respectfully do not respond to this post.

Points- Assists- Rebounds- FGP%- FTP% -3PT%-3PM- Blocks- Steals- a**/TO's-Double Doubles. Here are the full settings for the league: http://games.espn.go...gs?leagueId=249

Free agency will be based on FAAB and will run three times a week on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. $100 per team budget.

This will be a pretty decent amount of $125 per owner and prizes will be paid out to the top three in percentages of 60/30/10. Also, the top team in their division will earn $150. The money will be secured by league safe, I feel that's the most efficient source for holding the leagues purse. Obviously it is way too early for any type of money to be deposited at this point. Once again I just ask that your verbal commitment is a solid one and when the league gets rolling you kindly keep your word.

Trading will be based on a football like challenge system where each team has one challenge per year. If they feel the trade is extremely lopsided or collusive(which in my 10 years of running leagues, I can confidently say has never happened), then they are allowed to option the trade up for review by the league. If half the league deems the trade unworthy or worth, then it is so. That owner will then lose his challenge for the remainder of the year. Trades will be instantly transacted otherwise.

Draft- Snake draft as of now, though, the league will vote on this matter when it is filled. Would like to draft as close to opening day as possible, which opens on Tuesday, the 28th of October this year. I am thinking of drafting on Sunday, the 26th at 9pm eastern time. Draft positions will be determined by fftoolbox random draft generator one month before, so teams can get ample time for research.

Roster wise there will be eight starters per night and four more on the bench to complete the roster total at 12. It will consist of 1pg/1sg/1sf/1pf/1c/1u1/g/1f. Please do not overlook this. All rosters are to be set daily. There will be a maximum of 42 games per week so the unbalanced schedule of the NBA does not make it impossible for all teams to be on a level playing field every week. All teams will have one DL spot in which that team will have 24 hours to either activate that player or drop after his first start.

Keepers- Each team will have to keep a mandatory amount of four players for the upcoming season. The following season will be drafted starting in the fifth round in order of the final standings.

Playoffs- Six teams- The four teams who win their division will enter the playoffs. Also, the two other owners with the best records after will receive a playoff birth.

Once again I ask only the most seasoned and successful owners to respond. I know it sounds d-baggish or arrogant, though, I truly am only trying to compile the most competitive owners, who will bring it at a high level. Please send any emails of interest or questions omen1313@live.com. Adding a little background history in your email would really help to gain a sense of experience so it's easier to base a decision.

#2 BK Goldrush

BK Goldrush

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

3 Spots left.

#3 CuI2iousGeoI2ge

CuI2iousGeoI2ge

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

Im in. lincolnlancers2000@yahoo.com
Do you use leaguesafe?

#4 BK Goldrush

BK Goldrush

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:40 AM

Yes, the league uses league safe to secure the funds for the season. Please send me an email when you have time.

2 Spots left.

#5 BK Goldrush

BK Goldrush

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:49 AM

One final spot left!! Looking for a very experienced owner who is tired of crap leagues and bad payouts, who thrives on being active,  and civil.... So far every owner except one has been playing at least five year, most cases it has been much longer. Please remember to give some background history if you send an email with interest in the league.