Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

10 Team Standard-Decimal scoring ESPN (Leaguesafe)Need 2 owners to fill league

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 HunterRoss

HunterRoss

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:30 PM

I feel like I've posted this a million times but this will be the last lol. I have a 10 team ESPN league that uses standard-decimal scoring. If you're not familiar with it, basically you get rewarded for every yard. If your RB runs for 56 yards, you receive 5.6 points. Most leagues don't do this which is why a lot of people like to join my league every year. The same goes for QB pass yards as well as WR and RB receiving yards. The rules are very similar to the Yahoo.com rules if you've ever played on there. See for yourself: League Settings - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

Our league is planning to draft at some point in August, but I won't know the exact date until I can fill the league and come up with a day and time that works for everyone. My plan is to go with a $50 Leaguesafe buy in. If you're worried about joining my league because of that, I've used leaguesafe in the past and never had a complaint from anyone. It's a secure website and I'm not here to try to scam someone. The leaguesafe payment will need to be made prior to the draft. Once the league fills, I will pay first and you will have a deadline to make your payment, which will be a day or two before the draft. We're still debating how the payouts will be distributed, but 1st and 2nd will receive a bulk of the pay and possibly 3rd place and the regular season champ.

I have 2 spots left. If you're looking for a 10 team money league, I'd love to have you join. I'm trying to find fun, active, and competitive owners that check in on a daily basis once the season starts. If you have any questions, please ask. And if you'd like to join, feel free to leave your email in a reply or message me and I'll invite you immediately.

Thanks,

#2 HunterRoss

HunterRoss

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

As of now only one more spot left!

#3 HunterRoss

HunterRoss

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

Still looking for one more active, competitive owner.

#4 clhew

clhew

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

I would like to join . clhewok@yahoo.com

#5 HunterRoss

HunterRoss

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Had one owner drop out. I have one more spot left for anyone that is interested.

Thanks,
Hunter

#6 echojuliet

echojuliet

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

ericrobertson12@hotmail.com

#7 HunterRoss

HunterRoss

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

I was forced to remove an inactive owner, so I have one spot left if anyone wants in. Draft is Friday, August 2nd at 10:00pm ET. Leaguesafe deadline is July 30th.

Thanks, Hunter

#8 HunterRoss

HunterRoss

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

I have one open spot. Draft will be Friday, August 30th at 8:00pm ET. $50 leaguesafe payment deadline is August 25th. Leave me your email address if you're seriously interested in joining.

#9 HunterRoss

HunterRoss

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

Have had several people who said they were joining not join. The search for one more owner continues lol. If you want to join please leave me your email. Draft will be Friday, August 30th at 8:30pm ET.

#10 mdg299

mdg299

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:36 PM

mgreenlee1@cox.net