Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Look for 1 Replacment in 20 person h2h pointsSome what Unorthodox Read Thread completely

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 i8mygoldfish

i8mygoldfish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:Living to play Fantasy Baseball!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

We are a very active 20 person H2H Points league. We recently had an owner leave his team and won't be coming back. Look for a replacement. If your saying to your self I'm not gonna bother to read the rest then please do us a favor and move on from this thread. We are fairly rule oriented because it works for all of us. If that's not you that's ok our league isn't for everyone but please move along.

Here's the Details.

The Front page is here:http://games.espn.go...9&seasonId=2013
Please Look at league settings.

Here is the Team: http://games.espn.go...6&seasonId=2013

Here's the other Details That can also be Found in the League Guidelines Discussion thread.

You must maintain an active roster. We understand players get days off and if you don't have a back up that's fine but what you cannot do is dump your roster for prospects at any point. Failure to follow this will result in having the moves reversed and possible replacement.

Trades go through a review by the LM and 4 co-LM's This is the system the whole league voted on and it works well for us. It's Further Detailed in the League Guidelines post.

Extended absences are usually noticed and if you know you're going to be gone for vacation or whatever reason let someone know. Failure to attend to your team in a timely, reasonable fashion likely will lead to email notices and possible removal and replacement. Fun leagues are ones which have 100% activity.

Play offs. We use AL and NL in 4 Divisions. where the top 2 teams from each Division make the play offs, We DO NOT GO BY ESPN RANKING of the top teams overall record wise. This is also more Detailed in the league guidelines discussion thread.

We are also required to keep 6 players from year to year, no more no less. This is currently under discussion and may change to a minimum of 4 max of 6.

If your still reading and you've looked at the league and the team and are still interested either leave a post here or Pm me with your Age, Experiences and Successes in regards to fantasy baseball.

Thanks for your interest.
I Put a lot of thought into my replies on the forums. If you like what I have to say, Please remember to like my posts. THANKS!

20 Person ESPN points League
Scoring: 1b,2b,3b,hr,bb,r,rbi,,sb,k,cyc,gshr,e. Pitching: ip,er,w,l,sv,k,h,bb,so,hd,cg,qs,nh,pg
7 SP max 5 RP Max No other position limits.
C   Salvador Perez©
1B Nick Swisher(1B,RF)
2B Anthony Rendon(2B)
3B Evan Longoria(3B)  
SS    Zack Cozart (SS)
LF    Carlos Gonzalez(LF)
CF   Abraham Almonte(CF)
RF   Hunter Pence(RF)
UTIL   Marcell Ozuna (RF,CF)   
SP David Price(SP), Brandon Morrow(SP), Charlie Morton(SP), Ubaldo Jimenez(SP)
RP Craig Kimbrel(RP), Francisco Rodriguez(RP)
Bench  Colby Rasmus(CF)  , Hector Santiago(SP,RP), Carlos Torres(RP,SP), Scott Kazmir(SP), Nate Eovaldi(SP) ,Joel Peralta(SP),Francisco Lindor(SS)
DL Clayton Kershaw*(SP), Aroldis Chapman*(RP)

#2 bomberviking

bomberviking

Single-A

• Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

I'll take the team. Bomberviking@gmail.com

#3 i8mygoldfish

i8mygoldfish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

Would rather have a slightly established member on the forums. We just had some fall out in the league and really by not answering the simple questions shows your prob didn't read the whole thread and aren't right for us.
I Put a lot of thought into my replies on the forums. If you like what I have to say, Please remember to like my posts. THANKS!

Scoring: 1b,2b,3b,hr,bb,r,rbi,,sb,k,cyc,gshr,e. Pitching: ip,er,w,l,sv,k,h,bb,so,hd,cg,qs,nh,pg
C   Salvador Perez©
1B Nick Swisher(1B,RF)
2B Anthony Rendon(2B)
3B Evan Longoria(3B)  
SS    Zack Cozart (SS)
CF   Abraham Almonte(CF)
RF   Hunter Pence(RF)
Bench  Colby Rasmus(CF)  , Hector Santiago(SP,RP), Carlos Torres(RP,SP), Scott Kazmir(SP), Nate Eovaldi(SP) ,Joel Peralta(SP),Francisco Lindor(SS)

#4 i8mygoldfish

i8mygoldfish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

Still looking for now 2 replacements still for the team listed above and the following team.

http://games.espn.go...5&seasonId=2013

But again read the entire first thread.

C   Salvador Perez©
1B Nick Swisher(1B,RF)
2B Anthony Rendon(2B)
3B Evan Longoria(3B)  
SS    Zack Cozart (SS)
CF   Abraham Almonte(CF)
RF   Hunter Pence(RF)

#5 bomberviking

bomberviking

Single-A

• Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

My apologies, I just found these forums a few days ago. Im 27 and have been playing fantasy baseball for close to 10 years. Never had good luck playing in leagues with random people (most of the online leagues are dead mid season), so I've always played in leagues with friends. I've won the league I play in once, its a pretty competitive league. I've been looking for a solid keeper on espn for awhile now, so I hope you guys will consider me. Thanks

#6 AddictedRoyalFan

AddictedRoyalFan

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

Darn, not enough posts for this elite league

#7 i8mygoldfish

i8mygoldfish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

I sense sarcasim but really a fun league is an active league and having people that are reliable is important.

C   Salvador Perez©
1B Nick Swisher(1B,RF)
2B Anthony Rendon(2B)
3B Evan Longoria(3B)  
SS    Zack Cozart (SS)
CF   Abraham Almonte(CF)
RF   Hunter Pence(RF)

#8 i8mygoldfish

i8mygoldfish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

League has been filled. Thanks to all who have shown interest.

C   Salvador Perez©
1B Nick Swisher(1B,RF)
2B Anthony Rendon(2B)
3B Evan Longoria(3B)  
SS    Zack Cozart (SS)
CF   Abraham Almonte(CF)
RF   Hunter Pence(RF)

#9 ccbaseball30

ccbaseball30

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

I would love to be considered. I am 33. I am in 6 pay leagues on ESPN. I stay current. Love baseball. Watch it every night. A high school coach. I'm currently 1st -3rd in half my leagues.  I'm really looking for a keeper league with some depth. Let me know. If you would like to contact me, you can do so at ccbaseball30@gmail.com.
10 Team Dynasty

C - Yadier Molina
1B - Adrian Gonzalez
2B - Dustin Pedroia
3B - Evan Longoria
SS - Jimmy Rollins
MI - Brandon Phillips
CI - Edwin Encarnacion
OF - Carlos Gonzalez
OF - Torii Hunter
OF - Austin Jackson
OF - Mark Trumbo
OF - Alejandro De Aza
UT - Daniel Murphy
Bench: Wilson Ramos, Devin Mesoraco, Will Middlebrooks, Marlon Byrd, Josh Reddick, Alexi Ramirez
SP - Fister, Iwakuma, Peavy, Cueto, Cobb, Buchholz, Tillman  
RP - Chapman, Perkins
Minors: MIguel Alfredo Gonzalez, Gray, Lee, Olt, Cowart, Bonifacio, Heathcott, Gallo, Starling, Winker, Harvey, Marisnick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users