• 427 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

I wish Zaza Pachulia didnt exist
  • tennispro47 and hl782 like this
12 Teams
H2H
Daily Lineups
Most Cat.

Points (PTS) Blocks (BLK) Steals (STL) Assists (AST) Rebounds (REB) Three Pointers Made (3PM) Field Goal Percentage (FG%) Free Throw Percentage (FT%) Double Doubles (DD) Triple Doubles (TD)

Roster

PG: Chris Paul (IR), Darren Collison, D.J. Augustin, Patrick Beverley
SG: Monta Ellis, Kyle Korver
SF: Kawhi Leonard (IR), Chandler Parsons, Andre Iguodala, Nicolas Batum
PF: Paul Millsap, Carlos Boozer, Amir Johnson
C: Tim Duncan, Larry Sanders

13-0

#2042 Milk Me

Milk Me

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
  • Interests:balls of all kinds. footballs; soccer balls; footie balls. etc

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

He spent 3 weeks while stashed, maybe 4 or 5, and then I traded him for Jeremy Lin to an owner about a week or two before Sanders came back and Beverley inexplicably went down (literally a day after the deal had been consummated or something... I want to say this was DEC 23rd when he agreed to my offer of Sanders for Lin- and it was long already in the "pending" process pushing through for the 3 day period it takes for veto opportunities and almost there... when I recall Beverley going down).

The best part of all of this has been watching Sanders self-destruct (like I expected anything less), the gain I made off of Henson while owning him until finally making that move (for Wilson Chandler, much higher ranked headed into the year and probably a nice sell-high when accounting for Henson plays for the Bucks, someone save his poor soul as I love the guy and wish I could have kept him or he had more consistency with Larry "I am the WORST thing to fantasy rotations since Don Nelson" Drew coaching and toying with him... intentional or not. Henson still put up or managed to hold top-100 value, injury and all, despite the downs and injuries.... and was as high as 45 at one point in my league with our settings.. Sanders was a $40+ auction pick (lol) and the guy dropped him, I claimed him and made a great profit.

Sure some jerk will go cool story bro which is so worn out, but I will never tire of telling it- I'm sorry, but if you had the chance to sell high on Sanders and did not, or buy-low or just slightly less than usual on him and DID, you deserve what he's giving you. I hate to say this about players and contract years once they do in fact get that big $$$$$$ deal.... but Larry Sanders this season was one of those situations Hellen Keller could probably even (at least) FEEL coming on (and at so many points this season), if she couldn't see or hear the negative press surrounding this joker anyway.

i hate to say I told you so, but I told so many owners to sell high after OR if given ANY CHANCE, and to do so ASAP to the first owner who would bite, but he has made himself virtually an unmovable commodity (if you'd call him a commodity anymore or right now/this season and in redraft leagues). I would say to cut him and add Henson or if he isn't available (which is possible.... he is still owned in 50-60% of Yahoo! despite being dropped by a lot of people recently since being out for a few games again..... so the % may not be fully updated, or reflect on where he is at now as far as own%) then go for Khris Middleton..... not to waver on the waiver wire (no pun intended at all... lol...) advice i have given but Middleton is the safest MIL player to own anymore, or right now, and he should get every chance to see 30-36mpg for the rest of the way on this team now. Larry being worthless and just about lamenting it, Henson being banged up, and Middleton being a bit of a guard and forward will really help his cause in the very short-term, but even once Henson returns full-time to action he should still start at SF and retain value like he had for a minute there when he was the biggest add in the league one week (11?)..... his shooting and FG% absolutely tanked and that did him in, but it's back near 55% again and he's the guy to benefit from this clown being a total idiot again.... so add him or stash Henson for the next few games he'll miss and hope Sanders falls off a cliff or something already....such a time waster but I'm happy I used him to make a profit off of a believer... hate to say it, but this is a guy who wanted the dough and is fine now. An Eddy Curry, or a Bynum type of jerk..... one who puts himself way above the team and/or any concerns he might have for them vs. him. Another big man who got paid and got lazy and doesn't care. Seen it a lot and I'm not in the least surprised to see it from him, and I could see them just amnestying him (I am serious... Henson plays like him but attitude-wise is his polar opposite, so why keep the bum if he is gonna do this to their team AND suck AND make a lot of money??...) if no one wants to show any trade interest- and why would they (anyone)?....

Long story short, i stressed: sell high and right away, to anyone, even if you feel you're selling yourself low or cutting yourself short at the time of trade... he is not worth it and now he is likely a drop, or the most frustrating hold on earth. Id say if you cant sell low even if you need to. With Henson (and Zaza... who is also back soon I think) due out a few more he should get a few more chances, so if youre still reluctantly holding, and you know in your heart he is close to being impossible to move by now.... either hold for one big game if you think he has it, try to trade him and/or wait and see if he can capitalize on it in the mean time for an additional one or two lines that are as good or better, and then? cut him and let some idiot in your league blow their wad of FAAB they have been saving, assuming he will just randomly turn it on....

Because believe me: there are people who will bid $50+ on him, but they won't trade over the smallest of profits for him at this point.... I was lucky as hell to be able to deal him when I did and the way it happened was also luck, and I can safely say that the timing helped me and the trade doesn't happen if Lin comes back sooner than Sanders wound up returning (in the early going).

I hate Larry Sanders this year but love how I took advantage of him- and continue to use the Bucks' roster to my advantage to those who seem to believe in Drew pulling his head out of his a** and/or some of these bums breaking out for good..... another great selling point? The Bucks play the second nicest fantasy H2H playoff schedule (for most leagues) so that's a plus. Anyway, Middleton will gain from any time Sanders should miss by now. I think Zaza will take his job upon return now... I speculated he could push him to the bench but Sanders would see more time, in sort of a starter on paper for Zaza/minutes for Sanders thing... now I just think Zaza will eat even more minutes, if Sanders has many left this season.

what an atrocity, he has been... try to sell him ASAP! if you still own the guy....
  • tennispro47 likes this
recap w/ 2 wks remaining...
ROSTER:
C Derek Norris+, 1B Matt Adams, 2B Anthony Rendon, 3B Casey McGehee, SS Alexei Ramirez, CI Brock Holt, MI Arismendy Alcantara, OF(x5) Giancarlo Stanton, Ben Revere, J.D. Martinez, Christian Yellich, Jorge Soler(opening day N/A stash), UTL(x2) Juan Lagares, Khris Davis
BN OF Lorenzo Cain, OF Carl Crawford
SP(x3) Chris Sale, Zach Greink, Phil Hughes, RP(x3) Joe Nathan, Hector Rondon, Edward Mujica, P(SP/RP-x3) Neftali Feliz, Tony Sipp, Chad Qualls, BN Scott Kazmir SP, Carlos Carrasco SP/RP, Jake Arrieta SP
THE DEPOSED:
Kyle Seager (FA add who gave me 31R, 11HR, 54 RBI & 5 SB before dealt), Scooter Gennett (Fa add) dealt for Joe Nathan, 1-for-1 and I've re-added Scooter since his owner had dropped him at points, Corey Dickerson (impatient drop by me-ugh), Goldschmidt(original pick, hit & out for year); Wil Myers(original pick I dropped and didn't want to DL/wait on w/ how he'd been playing), Nolan Arrenado(original pick; dealt for Ben Revere about 3wks ago 1-for-1), Yasiel Puig (dealt 1-for-1 for Greinke about 1-2/4ths into the season), Tulo (went down, original draftee), Kolten Wong (untimely drop), Koji (dealt for 1-for-1 for Heyward, an original pick- dropped recently for Tony Sipp), Brandon Moss (dealt for Yellich and Cody Allen), Mike Cuddyer (on my team as an original pick and re-pickup, but dropped again), Yan Gomes (original 1$ draft pick and C, dropped 2/4th thru for Vogt/Norris combo), Vogt (dropped recently for Carl Crawford I think), Josh Harrison(dealt in a deal for Brock Holt), Sean Doolittle (1IP- 18.00/2.00 WHIP from it, prior to him getting the CL- I f'd up there... outright drop for god knows who), Shelby Miller & Gerrit Cole (14 wins total; both original picks, Miller cut and Cole dealt for Alexei SS 1-for-1), Garrett Richards (11 W- FA add, and cut once injured), Jake McGee, Ronald Belisario, Jenry Mejia- 20SV (McGee dealt in deal for Khris Davis and Matt Adams; Belisario cut; Mejia dealt w/ 1 total SV for Rendon early in year :)
go team go I need the money, GIVE ME THE MONEY STUART LITTLE DILLHOLE. I NEED SOME WHITE LADY, K.

#2043 Donnie99

Donnie99

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

so the short version of your summary is? sell high? got it!
  • ShaHerpes Lashiqua likes this
20 team H2H 13-player 9-Category League
PG - Ricky Rubio
SG - Kyle Korver
G - Terrence Ross
SF - Thaddeus Young
PF - Larry Sanders
F - Chandler Parsons
C - Andre Drummond
C - Josh McRoberts
U - Mario Chalmers
U - Brandon Knight
BN - Jason Thompson, Evan Fournier, Mike Scott

*Al Horford
-----------------------------------------------------
30 team - Contracts Dynasty League
G - Kyle Lowry, Jrue Holiday, Jerryd Bayless, Kevin Martin
F - Andre Iguodala, Mike Dunleavy, Tornike Shengelia, Thaddeus Young, Boris Diaw, Ryan Anderson
C - Nikola Vucevic, Greg Stiemsma, Brook Lopez

#2044 SG416

SG416

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

POPULAR

He spent 3 weeks while stashed, maybe 4 or 5, and then I traded him for Jeremy Lin to an owner about a week or two before Sanders came back and Beverley inexplicably went down (literally a day after the deal had been consummated or something... I want to say this was DEC 23rd when he agreed to my offer of Sanders for Lin- and it was long already in the "pending" process pushing through for the 3 day period it takes for veto opportunities and almost there... when I recall Beverley going down).

The best part of all of this has been watching Sanders self-destruct (like I expected anything less), the gain I made off of Henson while owning him until finally making that move (for Wilson Chandler, much higher ranked headed into the year and probably a nice sell-high when accounting for Henson plays for the Bucks, someone save his poor soul as I love the guy and wish I could have kept him or he had more consistency with Larry "I am the WORST thing to fantasy rotations since Don Nelson" Drew coaching and toying with him... intentional or not. Henson still put up or managed to hold top-100 value, injury and all, despite the downs and injuries.... and was as high as 45 at one point in my league with our settings.. Sanders was a $40+ auction pick (lol) and the guy dropped him, I claimed him and made a great profit.

Sure some jerk will go cool story bro which is so worn out, but I will never tire of telling it- I'm sorry, but if you had the chance to sell high on Sanders and did not, or buy-low or just slightly less than usual on him and DID, you deserve what he's giving you. I hate to say this about players and contract years once they do in fact get that big $$$$$$ deal.... but Larry Sanders this season was one of those situations Hellen Keller could probably even (at least) FEEL coming on (and at so many points this season), if she couldn't see or hear the negative press surrounding this joker anyway.

i hate to say I told you so, but I told so many owners to sell high after OR if given ANY CHANCE, and to do so ASAP to the first owner who would bite, but he has made himself virtually an unmovable commodity (if you'd call him a commodity anymore or right now/this season and in redraft leagues). I would say to cut him and add Henson or if he isn't available (which is possible.... he is still owned in 50-60% of Yahoo! despite being dropped by a lot of people recently since being out for a few games again..... so the % may not be fully updated, or reflect on where he is at now as far as own%) then go for Khris Middleton..... not to waver on the waiver wire (no pun intended at all... lol...) advice i have given but Middleton is the safest MIL player to own anymore, or right now, and he should get every chance to see 30-36mpg for the rest of the way on this team now. Larry being worthless and just about lamenting it, Henson being banged up, and Middleton being a bit of a guard and forward will really help his cause in the very short-term, but even once Henson returns full-time to action he should still start at SF and retain value like he had for a minute there when he was the biggest add in the league one week (11?)..... his shooting and FG% absolutely tanked and that did him in, but it's back near 55% again and he's the guy to benefit from this clown being a total idiot again.... so add him or stash Henson for the next few games he'll miss and hope Sanders falls off a cliff or something already....such a time waster but I'm happy I used him to make a profit off of a believer... hate to say it, but this is a guy who wanted the dough and is fine now. An Eddy Curry, or a Bynum type of jerk..... one who puts himself way above the team and/or any concerns he might have for them vs. him. Another big man who got paid and got lazy and doesn't care. Seen it a lot and I'm not in the least surprised to see it from him, and I could see them just amnestying him (I am serious... Henson plays like him but attitude-wise is his polar opposite, so why keep the bum if he is gonna do this to their team AND suck AND make a lot of money??...) if no one wants to show any trade interest- and why would they (anyone)?....

Long story short, i stressed: sell high and right away, to anyone, even if you feel you're selling yourself low or cutting yourself short at the time of trade... he is not worth it and now he is likely a drop, or the most frustrating hold on earth. Id say if you cant sell low even if you need to. With Henson (and Zaza... who is also back soon I think) due out a few more he should get a few more chances, so if youre still reluctantly holding, and you know in your heart he is close to being impossible to move by now.... either hold for one big game if you think he has it, try to trade him and/or wait and see if he can capitalize on it in the mean time for an additional one or two lines that are as good or better, and then? cut him and let some idiot in your league blow their wad of FAAB they have been saving, assuming he will just randomly turn it on....

Because believe me: there are people who will bid $50+ on him, but they won't trade over the smallest of profits for him at this point.... I was lucky as hell to be able to deal him when I did and the way it happened was also luck, and I can safely say that the timing helped me and the trade doesn't happen if Lin comes back sooner than Sanders wound up returning (in the early going).

I hate Larry Sanders this year but love how I took advantage of him- and continue to use the Bucks' roster to my advantage to those who seem to believe in Drew pulling his head out of his a** and/or some of these bums breaking out for good..... another great selling point? The Bucks play the second nicest fantasy H2H playoff schedule (for most leagues) so that's a plus. Anyway, Middleton will gain from any time Sanders should miss by now. I think Zaza will take his job upon return now... I speculated he could push him to the bench but Sanders would see more time, in sort of a starter on paper for Zaza/minutes for Sanders thing... now I just think Zaza will eat even more minutes, if Sanders has many left this season.

what an atrocity, he has been... try to sell him ASAP! if you still own the guy....

Did not read.
  • dorwell, JimboSlice, Dshen and 7 others like this
12 Teams
H2H
Daily Lineups
Most Cat.

Points (PTS) Blocks (BLK) Steals (STL) Assists (AST) Rebounds (REB) Three Pointers Made (3PM) Field Goal Percentage (FG%) Free Throw Percentage (FT%) Double Doubles (DD) Triple Doubles (TD)

Roster

13-0

#2045 stockton2malone

stockton2malone

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

People still own this scrub lol

#2046 PhillyBoy

PhillyBoy

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

^Looks like someone sold low on Larry
Roto 12 team. (FG% FT% 3PTM PTS REB AST ST BLK TO) Keep 3
PG. Jose Calderon, Jeremy Lin
SG. James Harden, Eric Bledsoe
SF. Gordon Hayward, Trevor Ariza, K.J McDaniels
PF. Markieff Morris, Jordan Hill, Kelly Olynyk
C. Al Jefferson, Al Horford, Robin Lopez

#2047 McKing

McKing

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

Bro my essays in high school were shorter than this wall of text
  • Bringthesonicsback, summersoff7 and SG416 like this
8 man 9 cat league
PG:
SG:
SF:
PF:
C:
G:
G:
F:
F:
Util:
4 Bench slots

#2048 hl782

hl782

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

29 minutes in larry drews rotation, 7 boards, 2 blocks, about 60% shooting, made all his fts, and 10 points
and people STILL COMPLAIN!?

My Team - 10 Player H2H 9CAT

PG - Jrue Holiday, Brandon Jennings, Elfrid Payton
SG - JJ Redick, JR Smith
SF - Lebron James, Thaddeus Young, Trevor Ariza, Demarre Carroll
PF - Dwight Howard, Terrence Jones, Channing Frye
C - Andre Drummond 

#2049 Kaboom

Kaboom

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

TL;DNR;CSB

Yahoo 12-team 9-cat Roto

PG: Deron Williams, George Hill

SG: Eric Bledsoe, Wes Matthews

SF: Chandler Parsons, JR Smith, Draymond Green, Matt Barnes

PF: Terrence Jones, Amir Johnson

C: Al Jefferson, Boogie Cousins, Kelly Olynyk, Henry Sims

#2050 Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

Sure some jerk will go cool story bro which is so worn out,

Cool story bro
Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7......

#2051 Kaboom

Kaboom

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

29 minutes in larry drews rotation, 7 boards, 2 blocks, about 60% shooting, made all his fts, and 10 points

A lot of people drafted this bum in rounds 2/3. Look at the stats you just referenced and ask yourself whether or not that's 2nd round production. Maybe then you'll understand why some people complain.

Yahoo 12-team 9-cat Roto

#2052 SG416

SG416

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

Ill never let go Larry
12 Teams
H2H
Daily Lineups
Most Cat.

Roster

13-0

#2053 hl782

hl782

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

A lot of people drafted this bum in rounds 2/3. Look at the stats you just referenced and ask yourself whether or not that's 2nd round production. Maybe then you'll understand why some people complain.

their faults for drafting a guy who had alot of red flags going into the season but he's hinting at playing back to his adp, and considering how awful he was so many times this year, i expected people to be celebrating for a line like this

My Team - 10 Player H2H 9CAT

PG - Jrue Holiday, Brandon Jennings, Elfrid Payton
SG - JJ Redick, JR Smith
SF - Lebron James, Thaddeus Young, Trevor Ariza, Demarre Carroll
PF - Dwight Howard, Terrence Jones, Channing Frye
C - Andre Drummond 

#2054 FistaRoboto

FistaRoboto

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

Larry settling in nicely now. 10-8 with 2 blocks and 50%FG the rest of the season is looking good

#2055 Kaboom

Kaboom

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

their faults for drafting a guy who had alot of red flags going into the season but he's hinting at playing back to his adp, and considering how awful he was so many times this year, i expected people to be celebrating for a line like this

Agreed. My fault entirely. Never again will I DUI (Draft Under the Influence)

Yahoo 12-team 9-cat Roto

#2056 rocko

rocko

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

1. Milk me, you gotta tighten your s*** up. You're posting like Toronto Rudy Gay, try to be more like Sac Rudy.

2. Sanders had 30 minutes to Zazas 12. No need to freak out yet.

3. Sanders had a fine game. 10/8/2 w/ good %'s should be enough for owners.

4. There is no pleasing people like kaboom who apparently spent a second round pick on him and do not possess the ability to lower expectations

But maybe I'm able to think logically about it bc I don't own him.

• hl782 and ShaHerpes Lashiqua like this

#2057 Draison

Draison

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:02 PM

TL;DR. cliffs?

#2058 macunit

macunit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:59 AM

He obviously was a bad second round pick. People have been complaining about drafting him too high since page 5. It's getting old.

#2059 Dshen

Dshen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:21 AM

TL;DR. cliffs?

Milk Me has a terrible habit of ranting/rambling on in all of his posts. Everytime i see a post from him its paragraphS. lol
12 team, 9-cat H2H League

PG: Chris Paul, Jeff Teague, George Hill
SG: JR Smith, Joe Johnson
SF: Paul Pierce, Danny Green, Tony Allen
PF: Tim Duncan, Amir Johnson, John Henson
C: Larry Sanders, Roy Hibbert

#2060 Dshen

Dshen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:31 AM

"Long story short", followed by 3 more paragraphs LOL.
So much time and effort put into this post, and not a single like was given that day. :D
12 team, 9-cat H2H League

PG: Chris Paul, Jeff Teague, George Hill
SG: JR Smith, Joe Johnson
SF: Paul Pierce, Danny Green, Tony Allen
PF: Tim Duncan, Amir Johnson, John Henson
C: Larry Sanders, Roy Hibbert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users