11 replies to this topic

#1 coleporter

coleporter

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

I just joined Yahoo's Fantasy Premier League. It's the one where you are given a budget and you buy players. Anyways I can't figure out how to view the rosters of other teams in the league like you can do in Fantasy Football or Baseball. Can you do that? Clicking on the team does not let me see the roster. Also there isn't any running score for the day. This is the first time with Yahoo. I usually play ESPN Fantasy sports.
C   Vogt
1B Jose Abreu
2B Altuve
3B Castellanos
SS Danny Santana
OF Puig
OF JD Martinez
Of Myers
UTL Ozuna

Bench:, Yan Gomes (7 Day DL), Calhoun, Baez
Multi-Position: Castellanos (OF, 3B), Santana (SS,OF), Vogt (C, 1B, OF) Baez (SS,2B)
SP: Alex Wood Teheran,  Arrieta, Wada, Harang, Carrasco . RP: Rosenthal,  Gregerson
DL: Doolittle, Goldschmidt

#2 nealthurman

nealthurman

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

This should be available by next week - there was an error with the function when the latest update to the game was published so they had to roll it back o they could fix it.  I'll post an update on this and some other issues tonight/tomorrow morning.

Cheers - Neal

#3 nealthurman

nealthurman

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:14 AM

There is a running total for your players for the day - if you click on "home" there will be a button that says something to the effect of "live match" on the right - if you click on that you'll see your points per player updated as matches unfold.

Cheers - Neal

#4 coleporter

coleporter

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

Can you view other teams or is it hidden due to the nature of selecting players?
C   Vogt
1B Jose Abreu
2B Altuve
3B Castellanos
SS Danny Santana
OF Puig
OF JD Martinez
Of Myers
UTL Ozuna

Multi-Position: Castellanos (OF, 3B), Santana (SS,OF), Vogt (C, 1B, OF) Baez (SS,2B)
SP: Alex Wood Teheran,  Arrieta, Wada, Harang, Carrasco . RP: Rosenthal,  Gregerson

#5 nealthurman

nealthurman

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:17 PM

You will be able to view other teams soon - Yahoo is working out a bug in the program.

#6 Timmah!

Timmah!

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,199 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

When are the auto-subs made?

Cabaye is still in my lineup for week 1, while Wilshere's 10 points rest comfortably on the bench.

Thanks!
SoB Tifo ~ AD FINEM FIDELIS ~ Bearfight Brigade

"Oh, you can't scare me, I'm stickin' to the Union!"

#7 BDK

BDK

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

View PostTimmah!, on 20 August 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

When are the auto-subs made?

Cabaye is still in my lineup for week 1, while Wilshere's 10 points rest comfortably on the bench.

Thanks!

I'd expect when the gameweek ends, we're still in Week 1. Chelsea plays Aston Villa tomorrow to finish the week.

#8 reulet87

reulet87

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

I'm also new to this league. Somehow I have a negative budget after editing my fantasy squad. My available budget is -6m and when I changed my captain it informed me I was over budget. Will I be penalized for this if I don't fix it or does it only mean the values of some of my players have increased?

#9 BDK

BDK

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

View Postreulet87, on 22 August 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

I'm also new to this league. Somehow I have a negative budget after editing my fantasy squad. My available budget is -6m and when I changed my captain it informed me I was over budget. Will I be penalized for this if I don't fix it or does it only mean the values of some of my players have increased?

I'm pretty sure your lineup won't count until you bring it under budget. You'll have to swap someone out for a cheaper replacement.

#10 coleporter

coleporter

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

We can view teams now. Yahoo does need to have a control regarding viewing.

My suggestion:

Can view other teams while matches are being played.
During the period when you can manage your team the ability to view should be locked. The player universe is open to any team and the ability to view during this time would allow other teams to view the strategy of each team. Only during the matches should that be revealed.
C   Vogt
1B Jose Abreu
2B Altuve
3B Castellanos
SS Danny Santana
OF Puig
OF JD Martinez
Of Myers
UTL Ozuna

#11 FantasySoccerFan

FantasySoccerFan

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

I've played the Yahoo one before also, though prefer Yahoo Fantasy Football as I like the draft rather than budget format.  Found another fantasy league for footy that is draft that my friends and I joined - www.draftsoccer.com - might want to give that a try as well.  It's free as well

#12 joemac63

joemac63

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:38 AM

Fantasysoccerfan do you have any openings?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users