361 replies to this topic

#1 GottaGetTheWin

GottaGetTheWin

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

Hey all, just a little thing I came across I wanted to share with the boards in case anyone was interested. Amazon is running a promotion that you can get the Madden 25 anniversary edition AND with it comes a free year of NFL Sunday Ticket for your mobile devices and computers. Grand Total of 99 bucks before taxes and shipping.

The Sunday Ticket part alone costs 250 by itself so I don't know how this price is even profitable but non the less it is there. I just bought one so if anyone is interested in one or both things you might want to take a look at the link. Good for XBox or PS3.

Honestly even if you don't care about hte game its worth just buying and re-selling it because it gives you the Sunday Ticket for 150 dollar discount.

Take a look.

http://www.amazon.co...words=madden 25

DISCLAIMER: This is a real thing, I just bought one. I don't make any money or share in any profits from this so I'm not doing this to push it on people. It's just a really good deal I thought I would share with my Rotoworld bretheren.
  • rye, amcsoldier, instant290 and 3 others like this

#2 cyberer

cyberer

All-Time Great

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,056 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

i got this last week, good deal. playing madden as we speak

Edited by cyberer, 01 September 2013 - 12:37 AM.

SIG UPDATED FOR NFL WEEK 9
Gronk if you're Horny

3rd Place

12 Team PPR

QB Cutler (backup Romo)
WR1 Julio Jones
WR2 Randall Cobb
WR3 Steve Smith (backup Cordarrelle Patterson)

RB1 Lesean McCoy
RB2 Eddie Lacy
TE Gronk (backup Cameron)

FLEX Ben Tate (backups sproles, denard robinson, taliaferro)

#3 GottaGetTheWin

GottaGetTheWin

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 8,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

I can't wait to get Madden. I honestly don't care for the game that much. I enjoy playing Madden online every so often but I'm not a hardcore player but once I saw it came with Sunday Ticket I was in.

I bundled it with GTA V, came out to 160. I'm real happy with that combo.

#4 instant290

instant290

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

Wait do you need Direct TV for this?

#5 GottaGetTheWin

GottaGetTheWin

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 8,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

Nope, the offer is to get Sunday Ticket on mobile devices, ipads, and computers. No DirectTV subscription needed.

If you do have DirectTV this deal is offering you, I think it said 10 bucks a month off your bill for the year plus Sunday Ticket.

#6 GottaGetTheWin

GottaGetTheWin

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 8,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

this is taken from an espn.com article about the deal...

There will only be 50,000 copies of the anniversary edition available for purchase per platform (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3), and with the inclusion of Sunday Ticket, EA Sports expects to quickly sell out.

Fans with DirecTV won’t get a code to simply watch Sunday Ticket on their current dish. Instead, they can use the code to watch it on their tablet, computer, or mobile device.

If you don’t have DirecTV, you have two options: Sign up for DirecTV and get $10 off your monthly bill for a year plus Sunday Ticket for free on your mobile devices, or access the Sunday Ticket content for free through your computer, tablet or smartphone.

http://espn.go.com/b...l-sunday-ticket

#7 lbjames6

lbjames6

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,030 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

Honestly, this deal is a steal. I don't even need the video game. I just want Sunday Ticket online for $100.

Yahoo $$$ 12 Team 9-Cat

PG - Russell Westbrook, Jeff Teague, Reggie Jackson, Isaiah Thomas, Deron Williams^, Jose Calderon^

SG - Kobe Bryant, Terrence Ross, Jodie Meeks*

SF - Thaddeus Young, Robert Covington

PF - Amir Johnson, Amar'e Stoudemire

C - Robin Lopez, Timofey Mozgov

*Waiver pick up....^Trade pick up

#8 instant290

instant290

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

Holy crap this is amazing, I had NO IDEA you could get Sunday Ticket on your PC/Mobile Devices without out a DirecTV membership...I refuse to get satellite so I thought I was out of luck until the NFL/DirecTV contract was up.

I have a media PC hooked up to my big screen so this will be perfect...anyone know how you access Sunday Ticket, is it like and app or do you log into a site?

Thanks a ton GottaGetTheWin, you just made my football season MUCH better.

#9 instant290

instant290

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

Honestly, this deal is a steal. I don't even need the video game. I just want Sunday Ticket online for $100.

Yeah I don't have a console, but you could just flip the game for 50 bucks and then get a full season of Sunday ticket for 50 bucks (gross). Epic.

#10 GottaGetTheWin

GottaGetTheWin

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 8,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

I have a media PC hooked up to my big screen so this will be perfect...anyone know how you access Sunday Ticket, is it like and app or do you log into a site?

I'm not sure how you access on the cpu but I'm assuming its a site. From what I've read a code comes with Madden and im assuming the instructions are in the game on where to go. If anyone has every purchased the mobile version of Sunday Ticket before or has already gotten this deal maybe you could give some insight?

#11 lbjames6

lbjames6

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,030 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:56 AM

I'm not sure how you access on the cpu but I'm assuming its a site. From what I've read a code comes with Madden and im assuming the instructions are in the game on where to go. If anyone has every purchased the mobile version of Sunday Ticket before or has already gotten this deal maybe you could give some insight?

It's likely going to be like MLB.tv and NBA League Pass, where you create an account and login whenever you want to watch games. You download the app and login and then you'll have access to the games as well.

With NBA League Pass and MLB.tv, you could have multiple people logged on at once. I'm not sure if NFL Sunday Ticket will allow you (the NFL is known for it's ridiculous restrictions), but I'm thinking about splitting the cost with someone else.

Yahoo $$$ 12 Team 9-Cat

PG - Russell Westbrook, Jeff Teague, Reggie Jackson, Isaiah Thomas, Deron Williams^, Jose Calderon^

SG - Kobe Bryant, Terrence Ross, Jodie Meeks*

SF - Thaddeus Young, Robert Covington

PF - Amir Johnson, Amar'e Stoudemire

C - Robin Lopez, Timofey Mozgov

*Waiver pick up....^Trade pick up

#12 GottaGetTheWin

GottaGetTheWin

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 8,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

I'm thinking about splitting the cost with someone else.

Hell, you and your buddy could each buy one and it would still be 50 bucks less than what it normally costs.lol I have no idea if multiple people can access it or not. If you know anyone with Sunday ticket you should ask.

#13 CooL

CooL

On the Ballot

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

I had online access two years ago with the Sunday Ticket, but didn't get it last year because I didn't want to pay the extra $75 that Directv was charging for online access. Two years ago, the site was functional, but certainly did not work like a tv. If you wanted to switch games, there was a bit of a pause in between before the new game would show up. No big deal, but just a little bothersome.

This is indeed a great deal, especially if you don't have Directv and otherwise could not get Sunday ticket. For those that do have Directv, I posted a thread in the Assistant Coach forum last weekend about how I scored completely free Sunday Ticket Max for my home along with scores of other discounts. Needless to say I am quite happy with them, at least for this year!
  • instant290 likes this

#14 instant290

instant290

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

Looking at Amazon reviews it appears you can spilt the screen for up to 4 games at once, and then switch in between those as you choose or watch all 4 at once...still trying to find out if you can use the login to access from multiple platforms at once.

#15 Singing in Dwayne

Singing in Dwayne

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy Football

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

I would get this, but I've never been a fan of watching games on my computer..I'd rather surf the net and watch the games on TV.

12-team PPR:
Matt Ryan
Giovani Bernard/Rashad Jennings/Ahmad Bradshaw/Joique Bell/Branden Oliver/Jeremy Hill
Dez Bryant/Pierre Garcon/Roddy White/Andre Johnson/Allen Robinson
Larry Donnell/Zach Ertz

#16 Deckard Pain

Deckard Pain

Superstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

Looking at Amazon reviews it appears you can spilt the screen for up to 4 games at once, and then switch in between those as you choose or watch all 4 at once...still trying to find out if you can use the login to access from multiple platforms at once.

I read somewhere that you won't be able to play games on multiple devices at the same time.

#17 instant290

instant290

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

I read somewhere that you won't be able to play games on multiple devices at the same time.

Thats what I figured, not a big deal to me but would prevent two or more people from splitting the costs like lbjames was talking about above.

And I did just read this for "Out of Market Games Only" which I guess means that games that appear on your local stations will not be accessible...

#18 GottaGetTheWin

GottaGetTheWin

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 8,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:26 AM

And I did just read this for "Out of Market Games Only" which I guess means that games that appear on your local stations will not be accessible...

Most likely games that are on your fox or cbs affiliates won't be accessible on Sunday Ticket. I know thats the same for DirectTV subscribers too though.

For example, I live in NY so when the Giants or Jets are playing, if I wanted to see those teams I had to watch on fox 5 or cbs 2. I couldn't watch on Sunday Ticket.

#19 And Won

And Won

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,642 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

I just picked up the game.

Edited by And Won, 01 September 2013 - 01:30 AM.

Wake up.

#20 instant290

instant290

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

Most likely games that are on your fox or cbs affiliates won't be accessible on Sunday Ticket. I know thats the same for DirectTV subscribers too though.

For example, I live in NY so when the Giants or Jets are playing, if I wanted to see those teams I had to watch on fox 5 or cbs 2. I couldn't watch on Sunday Ticket.

Gotcha, doesn't matter either way as I do have a HDTV antenna and get all my local channels just fine...I am curious how Sunday Ticket identifies which games are local to you, I guess through IP address.

Either way I already ordered it, this deal is way too sweet to pass up. Again, great find man you made my night. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users