5 replies to this topic

#1 fantastic101

fantastic101

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:44 AM

The league has 4 pts for passing TD and 6 pts for Rushing TD.. I am very tempted to start roll with Vick as long as he is healthy but Romo is ranked higher in almost all rankings...

Also as my flex -- Tavon Austin or Julius Thomas... it's a half PPR league....

Please advise

#2 pittkidd

pittkidd

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

those dip s--- "expert rankings" are ego based and none of those dumb asses had Vick ranked higher than 20th in the pre-season, so there reluctant to move Vick up all that much. Vick is a top 5 option until further notice

#3 munygon2

munygon2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

Vick is ranked a lot higher on most sites I have seen.  I would start him at home since their offense looks explosive.  Romo's game can go either way.  The Chiefs defense is not that bad and has a lot of playmakers, and I could see him being one huge hit away from being sidelined with a rib injury again.  However, he could end up in a shootout and score a lot of garbage points in the 4th quarter like he did a few times last year.

#4 dzemens

dzemens

All-Time Great

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,030 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

Welcome to the forums, please consult the Forum Posting Guidelines and review what content goes where.
"Everyone's gotta price.  Everyone's gonna pay!"

#5 Nicky Numbnuts

Nicky Numbnuts

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

I think I would go with Vick and that Eagle offense against the Chargers.  Also, i think I would start Thomas vs the Giants.  G-Men are banged up and not that good in the defensive backfield.  Their Linebackers are pretty rough too.

Edited by Nicky Numbnuts, 13 September 2013 - 09:06 AM.

#6 Deejay

Deejay

Triple-A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

I'm going with Vick. kC is a tough stadium to play in (VERY LOUD) and KC's defense has good cover guys and a good pass rush. I feel pretty good about Vick at home as long as he doesn't get hurt. If he doesn't start sliding and going out of bounds, his season will be short. Anyway, I'm rolling with Vick!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users