• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 hunterc123

hunterc123

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Keeper League for next season. I'd prefer 12-16 teams, any website works. I'd like a buy in but no more than $200. reply here or send me a pm if you have any openings in your new or existing league, thanks!

#2 CoreyR5

CoreyR5

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

Hunter, I have 2 money leagues I run. One is a 20 team Dynasty. 25man MLB 35man MILB rosters. League has 1 opening.... team is very good has been in the playoffs all 3 years of the league. Cost around $90

Team: http://www.profsl.co...p?topic=19623.0

The other is a full 30 team dynasty league. With 40man MLB rosters and 30man MILB rosters. Both leagues are very active. League has 3 openings, all 3 teams were playoff teams this year. 2 of them are stacked. Team fees vary from $50-$100

Teams:

Giants: http://www.profsl.co...p?topic=56122.0
Nationals: http://www.profsl.co...p?topic=56128.0
Red Sox: http://www.profsl.co...p?topic=56144.0

Let me know any questions

#3 GregVitag

GregVitag

Single-A

• Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

I have one you may be interested in. Send me an email gvitag@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation to the CBS league so you can look around for your self.

#4 GregVitag

GregVitag

Single-A

• Probationary Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Below is an email I sent to the guys in my league. If you are interested in knowing more send me an email and I will send you an invitation to the league You are receiving this email because you and I either play or have played fantasy baseball at one time or another. I have been running a dynasty fantasy baseball league for well over 10 years. The league has been and will continue to be a weekly lineup league. I never thought I could enjoy a daily lineup league.................I was wrong. I was invited to play in a daily lineup league and truly enjoyed the fun of changing a lineup daily. While I liked the daily changes, the rules were a little to open for interpretation by the commissioner in the league I was playing, so I decided not to return for next season and started my own. I will run this league, as I do the other one, with a good friend Phil Varlese, we don't make any decisions that aren't discussed with each other and often with others in the league. We often have votes, as a majority rules in my current league it will also rule in this one.

We/I presented to the guys in my current weekly dynasty league a rule change going from weekly to daily and the vote was NOT unanimous in favor of a change. Therefore, I duplicated the league and it's complex scoring and started a brand new league called Daily Dynasty Duel. While the scoring is complex the rules are quite basic and it is policed by CBS not a league commissioner that plays the role of Gestapo. 40 man roster made up of anybody you want from MLB, College, a third world country, heck even high school. I added Strausberg when he was just that.

For those of you that play in the weekly league, it is identical to what you know now. The only difference is the daily line up changes. For those of you that aren't playing in the weekly league the information is below.

If you are interested in joining the league let me know and I will send you an invitation to the league as well as an invitation to leaguesafe.com for payment. Look carefully at the payment article in the constitution. While the dates may reflect last season with a little bit of thought you can figure out how payment works. I have discovered that if you receive payment for the following season by the All Star Game of the current season, we will NOT have a dead team at the start of the season. It makes it difficult in the sense that the inaugural year you will pay twice. So in other words, January of 2014 you will pay for the 2014 season. June of 2014 you will pay for the 2015 season, June of 2015 you pay for the 2016 season. Believe me, it works to keep 100% participation.

Feel free to forward this to anybody you may feel is capable of having fun playing Fantasy Ball.

#5 berri

berri

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

My league is at fantrax and has been in existence for 4 years.

It is a keeper league and has 10 major league keepers and 5 minors are allowed.

There are 30 players allowed and it is a daily league with bi-weekly matchups.

Some of the players are as follows:

Willin Rosario, Butler, Seager, Encarnacion, Hanley Ramirez, Adrian Gonzalez, Trout, Eaton, Cain,
Medlen, Shelby Miller, King Felix...

The minors are Oscar Tavaras and Garrit Cole.

If you are interested, please sign up at fantrax and leave me your user ID.

Thanks.

#6 Peckham1234

Peckham1234

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:59 AM

berri is this team available?

#7 berri

berri

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

berri is this team available?

No, that team is not available.

#8 Farm_Director

Farm_Director

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

We have a league in the East TN area live auction 5 x 5 Roto, Dynasty, $ League. See earlier post. (21 Team Dynasty) If interested leave or reply and I will answer all questions.
18 TEAM ROTO DYNASTY LEAGUE- Hitting - OBP, R, HR, RBI, SB- Pitching- ERA, W, K, HOLDS, SAVES

C- Salvador Perez $18 P- Cole Hamels $16 FARM SYSTEM
C- Evan Gattis $11 P- Jacob DeGroom $6 Addison Russell-SS CHC
1B- Mark Trumbo $31 P- Mike Fiers $8 Dylan Bundy-SP BAL
2B- Chase Utley $21 P- Tim Hudson $1 MIcahJohnson-2B CWS
3B- Pablo Sandoval $24 P- Drew Pomeranz $8 Aarron Blair-SP ARI
SS- Andrelton Simmons $15 P- Jacob Diekman $6 Ryan McMahon-3B COL
MIF- Chris Owings $5 RP- Tony Watson $5 Peter O'Brien- C ARI
OF- Jacob Ellsbury $38 RP- Jacob Petricka $7
OF- Yasiel Puig $10 RP- Fernando Rodney $7
OF- Dayan Viziedo $5
OF- Rajai Davis $18
OF- Oscar Taveras $5
OF- Jarrod Dyson $6

BENCH-

#9 Hippowaste

Hippowaste

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:48 AM

Hi!
We are starting year 1 of a H2H daily dynasty league with minor league farm system. Will be run on CBS and cost is $60. 16-teams, 4 divisions.
Email me at hippowaste@yahoo.com and I'll send an invite so you can check the settings. No commitment.
Wilfried

#10 judd426

judd426

Single-A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

I have a new league that is forming. All 30 MLB teams with minor leagues and salary cap. Chose an MLB team and 4 players and 2 minor leaguers to start the team with. Then auction draft for remaining pros and snake draft for minors. H2H scoring. Free for first year then hope to have a good core of committed owners to begin pay structure. contact me at judd426@yahoo.com and I can send you the entire league constitution with all info

#11 Oriole Way

Oriole Way

Hall of Famer

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

We have openings in a keeper league on CBS. $110 per team, 16 teams, slow auction. 6th year of the league.

If you'd be interested in more details, please e-mail me at guy.incognito.poker@gmail.com

#12 Hippowaste

Hippowaste

Double-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

We just created a new Dynasty league and are needing a few more owners.

Here are the main settings.
We will start the drafting process with a CBS generated random draft order that will award picks 1-16 to all 16 owners. Once the order is set, we will have an offline 2-round non-snaking draft where each owner will select 2 real MLB Franchises from which he will then select 6 MLB players (any combination of Pitchers and Hitters from any of the 2 teams "drafted") and 4 MiLB/Prospects (same rule). These players will be added to the teams' rosters.

We will then proceed with the second part of the draft. In fairness, the draft order will become the opposite of the draft order that had been generated to determine the MLB teams selection in the "PRE-DRAFT". This will become a Snake Draft.

ROUNDS 1-14: draft will be a PROSPECT DRAFT only. Together with the 4 MiLB players selected in the Pre-Draft, each team will then have a total of 20 PROSPECTS on their roster.

ROUNDS 15-41: This will be the Major League Draft.

4 Division Winners + 2 Wild Cards make the playoff
Teams 7-12 playoff for $40
Teams 13-16 playoff for 1st Overall Pick

Yearly Division Re-shuffling to avoid disparity.

This is YEAR ONE so a great way to shape up your roster the way YOU want.

Let me know if interested at all so I can send out an invite and you can check the settings.

Wilfried (hippowaste@yahoo.com)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users