Visit Rotoworld.comRotoworld Forums  
Rotoworld: MLB | NFL | NBA | NHL | NASCAR | CFB
Sports Talk Blogs: PFT | HBT | PBT | CFT | PHT
  Visit NBCSports.com

Photo

Should I start Vincent Jackson or Le'Veon Bell in Week 4

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 steelerssix

steelerssix

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

I know the normal logic is to go with a proven guy in Jackson over a guy like Bell that has never played a game. But Jackson has bruised ribs and his QB has never played. I think Bell will touch the ball at least 15 times total and get some shots if they get near the goal while V-Jax may not get many looks if the QB gets overwhelmed. But, again, V-Jax is a proven player while Bell is not. So who would you choose and why?

#2 moeron22

moeron22

Allstar

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

You should start by posting this in the AC forum

#3 steelerssix

steelerssix

Just Drafted

• Probationary Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

Thanks allstar, I'm new

#4 v0dka

v0dka

I ♥ football

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

I know the normal logic is to go with a proven guy in Jackson over a guy like Bell that has never played a game. But Jackson has bruised ribs and his QB has never played. I think Bell will touch the ball at least 15 times total and get some shots if they get near the goal while V-Jax may not get many looks if the QB gets overwhelmed. But, again, V-Jax is a proven player while Bell is not. So who would you choose and why?

Welcome to Rotoworld! :)

VJax's status for Sunday is still up in the air. If Jackson goes, I'd go with him, especially in a PPR format.

PS. For future reference: Don't forget to include at least your basic league information (PPR, standard, etc). Good luck!
@MikeBaileyNFL